What's new

Caste composition of Indian members!

What is your caste ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it has gur in it instead of sugar and it is kind of a local baking(not the oven heating kind of a desi style) version type:angel:

Sounds tasty ! :D

Phir rora, what do you study ? :)

I belong to caste and religion called Atheism... The person who segregated people, who are higher and lower, just based on caste is an @$$ hole, Son of a b!tch and M@ther Fuker....

Sounds tasty ! :D

Phir rora, what do you study ? :)
Will start my A levels soon inshallah,i would go for bio and maybe take math along with it
In the end i want to enter the tech sector (aeronautical engineering seems to be goin through my mind right now)althogh i do have a liking for econ buisness studies and finances and law,in bio i like genetics
history philosophy cultural studies psycholgy are mu forte and hobbies though as from future job perspective not my feild
So all in all not decided yet(i spouted too much:eek::eek: btw a wild guess tells me i might just end up doing medical

I belong to caste and religion called Atheism... The person who segregated people, who are higher and lower, just based on caste is an @$$ hole, Son of a b!tch and M@ther Fuker....
don't think it was a person but generations of people rather,
On a sidenote don't you think it would have been better if different castes had specialties like healing powers or maybe super memory,talking to animals cows especially :D(since hindus love them so much) etc

On a sidenote don't you think it would have been better if different castes had specialties like healing powers or maybe super memory,talking to animals cows especially :D(since hindus love them so much) etc
yes.. there are two castes
baba - medium
prophet - upper caste

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Jaanbaz @Loki
A few questions please -

1. What kind of retarded thread is this?
2. How is someone's chance birth into a family of one cast or another have any bearing on their position in an International Defence Forum?
3. This is something analogous to saying that - "All Muslims please vote publicly stating which sect do you belong to - Shia/Sunni/Ahmedi/etc etc" - Point is how the hell does it matter?
4. Give it a couple of days and see the mess it already is - mission accomplished! A successful troll thread. Is this what this forum was built for? I don't think so. :disagree:

Though it is 21th Century, still it is caste which shapes roughly world view of a member of the society.In politics it's ramification becomes much clearer.

For Pakistani members :

This is strictly thread devoted to Indian members so stay away from voting.

For Moderators:

I request you to allow this thread to continue for following merits.

1. Caste blind and caste sensitive is two separate views.Blinding towards caste only benefit upper castes and their development agenda.

2. Such topic can not raised in Indian forums because they are moderated by upper caste members who hates to see the reality that India that they are talking about is their conception not all people agree with that.

3. A lot of policy like FDI reform in retail industry,fertilizer subsidy,Food guarantee law and obviously reservations shaped by caste considerations.

4.It is said that 50% of top 300 media anchors are Brahmins in India, they don't allow such topic to be raised in public.

We ask for help from Pakistan to raise such topic. Moderate such topic to your wishes but Please allow discussion to continue.

For Indian members:

1. Those who essentially blind towards caste like writing Indian in the caste are eventually Upper caste. Though we are all Indian but writing Indian in caste show their attitude towards this issue.

2. This is not thread about keeping caste identity for ever but eradication can only possible through mitigating the exploitation which was directed through caste lines only.

P.S. Voting is made public .. so no other nationality can vote in it.

don't think it was a person but generations of people rather,

Then i have to call them as a bunch of @$$ holes and M@ther Fukers... I want my people to come out, from this trap... Don't know when this stupidity is going to end, until then we cannot achieve growth...

Some times, i have cursed TN politicians, for alienating us from Hindi and other North Indian stuff.. Now I feel, they are correct that's why these sort of caste cr@p didn't messed up TN much more....

Last edited:
yes.. there are two castes
baba - medium
prophet - upper caste
What :o:
btw this reminds me of a show we recieved of some hindu prophet type guy called "Saeen baba" it was hilariously dumb!(no offence)

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Jaanbaz @Loki
A few questions please -

1. What kind of retarded thread is this?
2. How is someone's chance birth into a family of one cast or another have any bearing on their position in an International Defence Forum?
3. This is something analogous to saying that - "All Muslims please vote publicly stating which sect do you belong to - Shia/Sunni/Ahmedi/etc etc" - Point is how the hell does it matter?
4. Give it a couple of days and see the mess it already is - mission accomplished! A successful troll thread. Is this what this forum was built for? I don't think so. :disagree:
dont shoot the messenger.. or else he will form an army and kill you all. :hitwall:
you dont need to be a castist, this is just a harmless fun.
and I agree with some of the assertions of op, like caste being an important identity in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom