What's new

Cartosat-Images used by IA for first time

If the thread op cannot add on titles from stuff that does not exist in the original news; he will be banned without explanation next time.

I have a most entertaining one, watching the likes of Windjammer, Viper0011 and you talk your airy-fairy nothings. What total hollow frauds you are, with your little flourishes and your brave words and your witty little rabbits shaking their bottoms. Shallow minds with shallow opinions and an unquenchable thirst for self-publicity.

Ah well.

One down, two to go.

Bro Joe, even though I supported you guys against Viper0011, don't assume you are always correct.

Windy and Tipu have raised some good points and we have a right to ridicule absurd claims made by loudspeaker Modi and your Media.

If by "one down, two to go" you mean, you are gonna use your influence to somehow ban these two gentlemen on PDF, then I'll be the first one to stand against that.

Just saying.

Surgical Strikes: First major use of Cartosat images for Army

In what's being described as the first major use of the Cartosat family of satellites, the last one (2c) launched in June this year, sources in Isro said that the armed forces were aided by high-resolution images for the surgical strikes+conducted across the line of control+ (LoC) in the small hours of Thursday.

A source in Isro said: "We've been providing images to the armed forces, the army in particular. While I cannot comment if any specific image was sent on a particular day in the previous week, I can say that Cartosat images are meant for this purpose and the army has used this."

Both Isro and the Ministry of Defence (MoD) have largely remained tight-lipped about the uses of the Cartosat family of satellites—which experts call India's 'eye in the sky'—built for dual use.

The Cartosat-2C in particular added more teeth to India's military surveillance and reconnaissance capabilities, and has been providing high resolution images of 0.65 metres, an improvement over the 0.8m resolution of the earlier missions.

Area of Interest Images

"Cartosat also provided Area of Interest (AOI) based images for the armed forces," the source said. Another explained that based on requests, one or more scenes/images covering the AOI as specified is provided in as a single polygon (all the areas in one circle) in the form of a shapefile (non-topological geometry and attribute information for the spatial features).

According to the National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) in Hyderabad, AOI products are of two types—standard and precision-based ortho (where images taken from space are corrected to have an uniform scale—both of which are useful for the armed forces. Ortho rectified products are corrected for terrain distortions and camera tilt effects.

While the first Cartosat was launched in 2005, Cartosat-2A launched in 2007 was the first dual-use satellite with capabilities of monitoring missile launches in India's neighbourhood.

And, the Cartosat-2C is the best in the class that India boasts of although countries like the US and Israel boast of better ones. This satellite can not only click pictures of areas of interest, but also record videos of sensitive targets from space, compress it, and relay it back to earth.
sounds science fiction for india

here is the proof

military-surgical_strikes-literalism-surgeons-surgery-strike-dth0024_low.jpg

Sir jee Indians Logic is Weird , When Pakistan Claim anything they ( Indians ) ask for Tons of Proves .. but when they claim something , they expect us to take their words as Gospel Truth .. even then their own Army confessed that how shitty their media ... Poor Souls

I am enjoying the show here..... fanboys from both the sides..... "

Those are some Enjoyable days on PDF right ? after all those Rape , Poverty , Lack of Toilets News ... this kind of Threads are blessing for Trolls and Fanboys ..

Bro Joe, even though I supported you guys against Viper0011, don't assume you are always correct.

Windy and Tipu have raised some good points and we have a right to ridicule absurd claims made by loudspeaker Modi and your Media.

If by "one down, two to go" you mean, you are gonna use your influence to somehow ban these two gentlemen on PDF, then I'll be the first one to stand against that.

Just saying.

I don't use my influence against anyone. Or for anyone.

That was a pretty low-down thing to infer.

already shown to relevant bodies of 25 + Nations including Our Opposition leaders they pretty much convinced Now

Pakistani's will never accept it no point showing to you.you will Lie Like Kargil
Yes what about we send you Photoshoped pics killed modi rajeev etc do you agree on it

How stupid you guys are 159 Indian soldiers had no casualties in heavily mined area across loc and those militants hands were had bangles or chains who did not fired at ur soldiers and PA lost it ears can't hear gun fires what a idiot thinks it happened

View attachment 339407

Just a day after the Indian government claimed that its army carried out “surgical strikes” inside Pakistan with the support of military choppers, a senior Indian minister retracted the claim saying “these did not involve any aerial operations.”

“There were no aerial strikes,” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man, told The Hindu during an interview.

Rathore said the Indian Army crossed the Line of Control (LoC) “on the ground” for carrying out what he termed were “pre-emptive strikes”. “That is not like crossing the international border.”

On Thursday, soon after the Indian military claimed that it had carried out “surgical strikes” against perceived “terrorist launch pads” on the Pakistani side of the LoC in disputed Kashmir region, the Pakistani Army ripped to shreds the Indian farcical claim as an “illusion being deliberately generated by the Indians to create false effects”.

Rathore’s remarks appeared to endorse the version of the army’s media wing, ISPR, which insisted: “there has been no surgical strike by India, instead there had been cross-border fire initiated and conducted by India.”

While Indian media grossly exaggerated New Delhi’s claim the Pakistani media, however, questioned its authenticity.

The Indian Express had called it a “defining moment” but said the government must now be vigilant to ensure that the “clamour for more” did not fuel an escalation in hostilities.

The Hindustan Times welcomed the strikes in an editorial headlined “Befitting response”, and said India would “take satisfaction from the revenge, served cold”.

The Indian army provided little insight as to how the entire operation was conducted. The media there, however, said the operation was a combination of heliborne and ground forces. Special forces were para-dropped for the operation, it added. It said alleged terror launch pads targeted were in the range of 2- 3 kilometres from the LoC.

Some Indian news websites, which mentioned the use of helicopters in the operation:

The Economic Times

View attachment 339406

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1191350/backtracking-india-says-no-helicopters-used-surgical-strikes/

View attachment 339408

Well, things are getting clear :lol:

@Areesh @Dazzler @Windjammer @Side-Winder @DESERT FIGHTER @Bratva

You should open a new thread with this information and ideally call it, Bursting the Bharti Bubble,
Man what a bunch of losers, they can't even decide how did they travelled or arrived for their hot reception.
So far we have heard, they were para dropped, trekked for ten hours and then wiggled their backside to our Pashtun soldiers.....My own guess is the Indians arrived before Eid, disguised as Qurbani Cows.....oh well eventually they did end up as dead meat.

Last edited:
There is no honour or respect in these hindus, so much lying in everything.
Spot on. If there is anything I learned from recent events is the extent to which Indian media and politicians will lie to look good in front of their public. I mean, this whole thing is a joke. First they say there were helicopters, and today they say there was no air support. Yesterday they were saying there were no casualties, and today Rajnath Singh is trying to negotiate for the release of their soldier. These people are snakes who spit venom against Pakistan and I'm glad that at least their true colors have been revealed

There is no honour or respect in these hindus, so much lying in everything. This must be the only reason these people have been mostly slaves to other people and muslims ruled on them for such long times. These people have a serious inferiority/superiority complex and always think of themselves as supapawa, but in reality cannot fight a 7 time smaller country then them, have some dignity to stand up for your words.

What did you people do after these attacks ?(SirGKal Strike)

2001 Indian Parliament attack
2008 Mumbai attacks
2016 Pathankot attack

Are you people scared to take revenge for your dead or are you people not considered worth taking revenge by your government or army and they tell you people by news that you have surgically attacked and avenged your people.

Why you people spend so much defence budget and keep such a big army which gets 7 people killed in return for 2.

@waz @Horus@Oscar

Where have I said anything in this message of mine which is not based on truth and this Joe Shearer has given me a negative rating
--- india in all these attacks said will react and attack but nothing happened and they didn't kept their words
--- india only said lies e.g Uri is a recent evidence no surgical strike happened only attack on LOC and got 7 killed and 1 captured in return for 2 of ours killed.
--- How Uri is avenged when you got again more troops killed. 17 died in the attack and after LOC thing they got 7 more making the number increased to 24 and killed only 2.
---Hindus never had a unified empire in which what they claim akhand bharat they never ruled this much territory in a unified empire.
---india clearly thinks of itself as a superpower and their media clearly depicts this mindset of their's (inferiority/superiority complex).
--- india has much larger defence budget than Pakistan and most of their armed forces deployed against Pakistan but kill ratio was 2:7 where is the vengeance in it only got more killed.
---hindus in their history as far as recorded have been mostly ruled by foreign powers e.g Just as jews have been ruled by different powers. I never said anything by myself. Everything is a fact and truth

What reason this joe shearer has to give negative rating.

“There were no aerial strikes,” Indian Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, himself an ex-Indian Army man, told The Hindu during an interview.

Rathore said the Indian Army crossed the Line of Control (LoC) “on the ground” for carrying out what he termed were “pre-emptive strikes”.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/cartosat-images-used-by-ia-for-first-time.452571/page-4#ixzz4LkiRZIvI

Here in this statement the indians themselves are accepting and changing from their words and their own DGMO (who is not a joke) is accepting and saying of surgical strike but now they are turning from their own words.Can we now not even consider their military to be credible as a DGMO is found lying. Who is well informed about all military activites

Last edited:
already shown to relevant bodies of 25 + Nations including Our Opposition leaders they pretty much convinced Now

Pakistani's will never accept it no point showing to you.you will Lie Like Kargil
So don't show it to us, just make it public. To your own people and press. I know deep down you guys want your army to release some kind of pictures or video, some physical proof to be put out there that indeed you guys did something. So you can properly gloat.

But if it's just, 'he said, she said' then I don't knkw how any rational person can outright believe this without some kind of visible proof.

Surgical strikes: India is said to have kept America in the loop
http://ecoti.in/M0vM-Z via @economictimes

US, India military relationship is the closest ever: Ashton Carter
http://ecoti.in/4mFM7a via @economictimes

Uncle Sam helped India jam Pak Radars !! Interesting
1f601.png

Top Jewish body writes to PM Narendra Modi on Uri attack -
Top Jewish body writes to PM Modi on Uri attack. Not many will be able to decipher this message
1f601.png
1f601.png

http://www.ecoti.in/FtCgxb !! Interesting Times
1f60e.png

Last edited:
Keeping in mind their supernatural powers.. Now Marvel can start a new movie project with the mighty Indians.

Well butt hurt is already showing on this threads by number of posters being pakistani.. so who needs proof ? let them keep blabbering.. no issue here..

Back
Top Bottom