What's new

Cartosat-Images used by IA for first time

From buying satellite images @ Rs 38,000 per frame in Kargil to ISRO own "spy" satellite in 2016.

ISRO leads the way.

Indeed... Kudos to ISRO....

New ones supposedly have video recording facility as well.

CtmJEScWcAAXXsq.jpg:large

Here's India Today claiming they "Crawled through Land mines" on the Pakistani side. Who did they send; the X-men?

wow well i'd love to send these magical super humans to conquer the rest of them TODAY then :laugh:

Surgical strikes: India is said to have kept America in the loop
http://ecoti.in/M0vM-Z via @economictimes

US, India military relationship is the closest ever: Ashton Carter
http://ecoti.in/4mFM7a via @economictimes

Uncle Sam helped India jam Pak Radars !! Interesting
1f601.png

Top Jewish body writes to PM Narendra Modi on Uri attack -
Top Jewish body writes to PM Modi on Uri attack. Not many will be able to decipher this message
1f601.png
1f601.png

http://www.ecoti.in/FtCgxb !! Interesting Times
1f60e.png

If this is true then its warning for those believe US its ally and hope to use US military equipment against their enemy without US approval . This development is especially worrying for Pakistan as new India US nexus is brewing though not against Pakistan but China yet Pakistan need to excel its drive for indigenous defence equipment and diversifying weapons source .

Yes, it's a dilemma alright, how to convince people about the imaginary strike.:buba_phone:If Indians admit the strike never happened they are doomed and if the act against Pakistan to carry out the strike they are doomed:cray:

You should be happy that India is helping you to kill Terrorists and contributing in your war against terror.

No one asking you to accept! We never expected rouge nation who refuse to acknowledge and accept the bodies of soldiers (martyrs) to behave as responsible nation.

also, It's proven that Pakistani Bravery/ boldness (claim) debunked again

Keep denying Pakistanis.. We arent cowards to play proxy war. We did the strike and opened the news to world and briefed P5 on it. Enufff to prove the strike was successful and has hurt Pakistan.. Didnt you guys even deny OBL Raid btw? Hahahha

well guys pakistani cant believe it ,we should believe what we want let them believe what they want both stay happy :)

wow well i'd love to send these magical super humans to conquer the rest of them TODAY then :laugh:
upload_2016-4-12_22-7-17-png.299942

upload_2016-4-12_22-9-37-png.299949
upload_2016-4-12_22-12-20-png.299953

upload_2016-4-12_22-8-59-png.299947

upload_2016-4-12_22-8-28-png.299945

After reading this post, I have no doubt now that Indian are lying about surgical strikes.
.6 m resolution of satellite cant show surgical strike scenario. There are many other attributes of picture that adds to the visibility of objects in it. A satellite picture is simply not for that purpose.
This is indeed a fabricated gap shap by Indians.
Will you show me which Sat is with 6m resolution? Even CartoSat-1 is not with 6 m.

Back
Top Bottom