What's new

CARS!

So the U.S. is larger.... well done you have won that arguement

Yes..... In case you didn’t notice the US has many foldS larger population too. In case you didn’t notice it also has largest market of privately owned vehicles, perhaps larger then whole Europe. And here close to 60% of personal vehicles happen to be trucks and SUVs.

Doesn't change the fact that scandinavia has LOTS of snow and yet everyone manages without 4X4.

It also doesn’t change the fact that well over half of America receives some amount of snow during winter and it also has many more hundreds of miles of roads that can’t be cleared right away. While Europeans live in clusters in their puny countries, :lol: the Americans prefer to live in suburbs and farms where they will remain stuck without 4x4s.

Pushing the 4x4 button is one thing...being able to use the vehicle correctly in this mode (in "off road" conditions) is a totally different regardless of gender.

4x4 maybe a novelty in Europe, but here people use it quite often without receiving any special training.;)

If you go off road (completely away from the beaten path) to do these things then fair enough, but honestly...how many people do that?

Obviously, you have visited the US but not lived here or you wouldn’t have made such a statement.:coffee:

Beside, how many Europeans can afford to own the SUVs, and I am not even talking about the larger American SUVs?

Suv's rock...but i like sporty cars...the new dodge charger and the camero looks suuuweeeeet...

Yes..... In case you didn’t notice the US has many foldS larger population too. In case you didn’t notice it also has largest market of privately owned vehicles, perhaps larger then whole Europe. And here close to 60% of personal vehicles happen to be trucks and SUVs.

It also doesn’t change the fact that well over half of America receives some amount of snow during winter and it also has many more hundreds of miles of roads that can’t be cleared right away. While Europeans live in clusters in their puny countries, :lol: the Americans prefer to live in suburbs and farms where they will remain stuck without 4x4s.

4x4 maybe a novelty in Europe, but here people use it quite often without receiving any special training.;)

Obviously, you have visited the US but not lived here or you wouldn’t have made such a statement.:coffee:

Beside, how many Europeans can afford to own the SUVs, and I am not even talking about the larger American SUVs?

Well it appears you look to start arguements even when there are none needed.
Crawl back in your hole......or go and pick fights with the Indians on here as that is all you seem to want to do. No time for your trolling again.

What kind of Ford is that? never seen it...its prolly just for the european market....

Suv's rock...but i like sporty cars...the new dodge charger and the camero looks suuuweeeeet...

I love SUV's especially the Tahoe and SRX plus the Ford Explorer. The new charger is sort of a muscle car, good looking but materials used inside the interior are of low grade. Really bad. Chrysler and GM always have a problem with interior. Leather and seat accessiories are fine but other cabin materials are sham. On the other hand if you look at Honda or especially Nissan they make hot interiors! Check the Maxima or Altima and Quest out! Honda Civic and Accord also are pretty good in interior quality.:rolleyes:

Texas....there is a reason that "desi's" go for the cars you mention. Japanese cars (whether truthful or not) have a rep as being reliable and economic. Hence people go for them.
I am still to be convinced re your arguement. I have been Camping and hiking and skiing (I lived in Colorado) and the vehicle we used was a basic saloon car. If you go off road (completely away from the beaten path) to do these things then fair enough, but honestly...how many people do that?

I think the bad rap goes back to the early 80s when cars were transitioning from the "big block" to the smaller V-6 / 4 cyl engines after the oil embargo.

You would need a 4X4 to go deer hunting etc. or even pull a boat!

The "desis" here are hilarious when it comes to cars. They know nothing about engine maintenance - so when it " breaks" they blame poor quality.

Here are some of the cars I've had over the years and the miles I put on them. It does not sound like "poor quality" to me.

1971 Mercury Marquis - sold at 175,000 miles ( still running well)

1978 Chrysler Newport - sold at 218,000 miles ( still running - used 1/2 quart of oil every 100 miles)

1979 Ford Mustand - sold at 300,000 miles ( still running)

1984 Jeep Cherokee - sold at 223,000 miles to my neighbor ( he put another 150,000 miles, replaced the motor, I still see it everyday!)

1986 Jeep Cherokee - restored now has 189,000 miles and is my off-road spare truck.

It takes one to call one....... ;)

BTW, your signature lacks the source of your quote. Here we call it plagiarism. :coffee:

What was the phrase you are so fond of (especially when you don't have a argument and are desperate to sound intelligent.)

"I am not going to hold your hand to explain it"

If you are so desperate to find out go google it something.....Now stop wasting my time troll...

What was the phrase you are so fond of (especially when you don't have a argument and are desperate to sound intelligent.)

"I am not going to hold your hand to explain it"

I challenge you to show me where I said that....:coffee:

If you are so desperate to find out go google it something.....Now stop wasting my time troll...

Who said I am desperate? You are the one plagiarizing........ :rofl:

humnnn... does 'SE7EN deadly sins' come to mind?;)

KS and TC, get a room. :)

The best car owners in the world... IN THE WORLD... Are in Dubai. Of course I'm not one of them :(

Mercedes---German
BMW---German
Lexus---Japanese
Rolls Royce---British/German
SAAB--- Swedish
Audi---German
Ferrari---Italian
Porsche---German
Volkswagen---German
Jaguar---British

When money is no object they go Euro......

Back
Top Bottom