What's new

CARS!

Probably the whole German philosophy when it comes to design perfection. They are good engineers.:tup:

Yes Texas but BMW are 5th and Skoda only became a respectable company after Volkswagen bought it.....

True. What shocked me was the Mercedes rating. I should not have been though, considering I have 2 friends that both own Mercs. One has a C class, and the other an E class. Both their interiors have rattly sounds and both have gone in for warranty work on wiring issues.... I tell them it is the "Chrysler effect", although my daughter's PT Cruiser has no such problem (yet!)

KS and TC, get a room. :)

The best car owners in the world... IN THE WORLD... Are in Dubai. Of course I'm not one of them :(

Maybe! SUV's definately! Toyota Prado, Cygnus, Lexus LX 470, Nissan Patrol and a whole lot others one being the Mercedes ML 350.:D

Why all the great cars come out of Germany. :chilli:

Depends on the market segment. Upscale luxury sedans are probably the best from Germany like Mercedes E and S classes, the BMW 5 and 7 series and the Audi A8. Sports cars from Italy like Ferrrari, Masserati, Lamborghini and Bugatti. SUV's from America guys! The Tahoe, Escalade, SRX, Denali are all beasts of the segment. Japan has good SUV's too like Pathfinder, 4 Runner, Seqoiua, Land Cruiser, infiniti QX56 and Lexus's GX 470 and LX 470.;)

Economy cars are pretty well made by all though the Toyota Yaris is special looking. GM lets all its subsidies copy one model and just give them a facelift. Minivans.... i don't like them but have to admit that the new toyota Sienna, Honda Odessey and Nissan Quest are pretty. Sienna's extra good looking. Sharp and bold and with xenon headlights its a mini Lexus!

Interesting titbits:

The Chevy Nova did not sell well in Mexico because Nova in Spanish means "no go"

The Mitsubishi Montero ( Pajero everywhere else) is so named because Pajero ( pronouned Pahero in Spanish) means "one who J@cks off"!!:D

Interesting titbits:

The Chevy Nova did not sell well in Mexico because Nova in Spanish means "no go"

The Mitsubishi Montero ( Pajero everywhere else) is so named because Pajero ( pronouned Pahero in Spanish) means "one who J@cks off"!!:D

Pajero's are pretty good. In Pakistan we have these Intercoolers, bigger variants of the "Pajero"! Intersting name fact you have up there!:lol:

Pajero's are pretty good. In Pakistan we have these Intercoolers, bigger variants of the "Pajero"! Intersting name fact you have up there!:lol:

Oh you mean the Montero Grand!! I know they sell pretty good overseas wheras here they got a bad rap for a high flip-over rate, and don't sell very good. On the trails you see are Jeeps, Land Rovers, and Toyota Cruisers. I have never seen a Mitsubishi out there. Dunno why.

I would love to lay my grimy paws on a Land Rover Defender, but my wife will not let me have a $35k playtoy!!:angry:

Oh you mean the Montero Grand!! I know they sell pretty good overseas wheras here they got a bad rap for a high flip-over rate, and don't sell very good. On the trails you see are Jeeps, Land Rovers, and Toyota Cruisers. I have never seen a Mitsubishi out there. Dunno why.

I would love to lay my grimy paws on a Land Rover Defender, but my wife will not let me have a $35k playtoy!!:angry:

Its funny you mention that vehicle....recently there was a cross country driving comp (on that programme that I posted a link to) where a land rover defender went head to head with a challenger 2 tank! It was kinda funny:lol: I hope the civilian version is more comfortable than the military version........

Back
Top Bottom