What's new

CARS!

Its funny you mention that vehicle....recently there was a cross country driving comp (on that programme that I posted a link to) where a land rover defender went head to head with a challenger 2 tank! It was kinda funny:lol: I hope the civilian version is more comfortable than the military version........

I would love to see that clip!

The civilian version of the Defender ( just like the Hummer - the H2 and H3 are a joke!) is about the same. But lets face it after mud running for a day isn't it easier to rinse of a sparten interior? We typically rip the carpets and other water loggers from Jeeps too, and put waterproof seat covers and thick rubber floormats on!

Dude that was just way too funny!!!! :lol: :lol: Reminded me of a James Bond movie!!!!

btw, the Yanks are the boneheads who live NORTH of the Mason-Dixon Line.

We are the Dixies!!!!! Yessssir!!!!:angry:
Well it appears the south has arisen again :lol:

O, I wish I was in the land of cotton
Old times there are not forgotten
Look away! Look away!
Look away! Dixie Land.

Anyway they have a few more vids and stuff on their website so here is the link.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/

Enjoy:tup:

Well it appears the south has arisen again :lol:

O, I wish I was in the land of cotton
Old times there are not forgotten
Look away! Look away!
Look away! Dixie Land.

Anyway they have a few more vids and stuff on their website so here is the link.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/

Enjoy:tup:

Thank you sir!! You now have a standing invitation of joining us for a marvelous brisket flavored with mesquite or hickory - smoked to tenderness for 8 hours! All 15 lbs of the best Texas beef!

There is memorial day, labor day, July 4th, and uncle Jake's B'day ( which we can move around - he does not know when his B'day is anymore!!:lol: )

The yanks still think ketchup is seasoning!!!:lol: :lol:

Thank you sir!! You now have a standing invitation of joining us for a marvelous brisket flavored with mesquite or hickory - smoked to tenderness for 8 hours! All 15 lbs of the best Texas beef!

There is memorial day, labor day, July 4th, and uncle Jake's B'day ( which we can move around - he does not know when his B'day is anymore!!:lol: )

The yanks still think ketchup is seasoning!!!:lol: :lol:

July 4th... The day Vicksburg fell? Plus the day of the defeat at Gettysburg?:lol:

Anyway here's another clip this time a Audi vs two climbers in the mountains:lol:

I have met both climbers as well!!!! Leo Houlding (A real nut case) and Neil Gresham.

http://www.lovethatfun.com/Top_Gear___Audi_RS4_vs_climbers/171/

And one round a race track in a Van!

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO Nothing tops a Merc or a Beamer.

But American cars are built for the speed. Personally am a big Mustang Fan

IMO Nothing tops a Merc or a Beamer.

But American cars are built for the speed. Personally am a big Mustang Fan

Same here. What do you think about Corvette?

In league with the Mustang but hotter. ;)

That was good a while back, but I'm more into cars which look like they have a lot more meat in em nowadays.

That's why also a big a fan of the Dodge Charger. Especially the Daytona and the SRT8.

c580320420ab3d61b2e4705c35615b1f.jpg

That was good a while back, but I'm more into cars which look like they have a lot more meat in em nowadays.

58f9bdcbaa4f1fb300e62907921effb9.jpg

That's why also a big a fan of the Dodge Charger. Especially the Daytona and the SRT8.

c580320420ab3d61b2e4705c35615b1f.jpg

Meaty cars! Ford T-Bird and the new Camaro have classic styling and muscle. Best of both worlds! ;)

Same here. What do you think about Corvette?

In league with the Mustang but hotter. ;)

Very nice performance - but VERY low ground clearance. Drivers cringe when they have to over railroad crossings. Also the body is fiberglass! Don't lean on it too much!!!!!

Meaty cars! Ford T-Bird and the new Camaro have classic styling and muscle. Best of both worlds! ;)

Couldn't agree more!!!!! For old school guys like me, I'm still trying to get used to the idea of a 4 door charger though!!!!!:D

Remember the TV series Dukes of Hazzard????? A Charger was NEVER EVER anything but a 2 door!!!!!!

Guys the original Dodge Charger has a classic look. But the new one looks plain ugly.............

What do you guys think about gas guzzlers like the Tahoe, Escalade, Navigator and the Explorer! Pretty good looking new models they all have!

Back
Top Bottom