What's new

Carl Rock-New Zealand tourist visiting India and Pakistan...

Absolutely right...have seen most of UkhanO Vlogs...very interesting and intriguing along with Irfan Junejo, Mooroo some others.

Here it is about the colab.

some of our bloggers are amazing specially these three and there is also this girl i cant find her channel she is also doing great.

she should do a Video with Irfan bhai
i think Mooro is the biggest youtuber in Pakistan followed by Irfan but both are based in karachi and eva is not in khi so i think it would be difficult to collaborate.

i think Mooro is the biggest youtuber in Pakistan followed by Irfan but both are based in karachi and eva is not in khi so i think it would be difficult to collaborate.

Mooroo cinematography, story telling, pun and songs/music is amazing...a complete 360 degree pack.

His sense of visualization, composing, color and editing is top notch.

VLOG - The month of June | Mooroo, amazing cinematography and visuals/storytelling.

Mooroo cinematography, story telling, pun and songs/music is amazing...a complete 360 degree pack.

His sense of visualization, composing, color and editing is top notch.

Mooro technically is best his shorts stories are amazing but Irfan is like your normal everday karachi ka loonda and people can relate to him.i just hope they are making good money from youtube.

Big difference india and its animal citizen of bjp and bajrangi dal all always standing outside airpirts so they mark womans for rape loot and harrasing

In Pakistan these cases are rare yes there are few cases 1 or 2 but as nation we welcon ed our guest we support them we care them

Travelling with Mi Part 1 (Karachi to Passu) | Mooroo | VLOG

Karl guy is a fraud who used the Pakistan trip to garner views from Indians. Cheap move in which he was looking to provoke Pakistani border guards and then acting surprised why the authorities were keeping an eye on him knowing full well the security situation in Peshawar and the non chalant way in which he declared to them he was going to visit the city. Even some Indians called him out on this in the video comments section.

That looks true though...any Gora coming from India and speaking Hindi will arouse lots of curiosity and skepticism from the local agencies, be it ISI, IB anyone..and this is a good thing, it means they, the agencies are up to the task.

BTW I am looking at it in the context of a foreigner visiting Pakistan...

If the ISI was following him, he would have no clue.

That looks true though...any Gora coming from India and speaking Hindi will arouse lots of curiosity and skepticism from the local agencies, be it ISI, IB anyone..and this is a good thing, it means they, the agencies are up to the task.

that is a good thing ... but he was overreacting to that scenario & exaggerating things to get more views from India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom