What's new

Captured suspected Indian Sikh Taliban Interview with a Pakistani Journalist

About a year ago, we had this interview with one of the anti-Mehsud militant commander of Sotuh Waziristan, Turkistan Bhittani. He claimed there were several sikhs operating with Mehsud and that he was being funded by some indian personnel through Afghanistan. But the problem with this guy is his credibility.

Such claims aren't independently confirmed by journalists in the area. Might be difficult because they can mingle easily as a local.

But what is proven is that the sikhs have been persecuted by the Taliban in Orakzai and other areas, and i guess we should avoid heeding to such reports unless a sound proof is given or brought to light.

Haven't heard much news about him; His area of domain is around Jandola area and goes beside the Mehsud territory parallel to the Jandola-Sararogha axis, he played his part in evicting TTP men from Jandola and surrounding area with PA help, now as few TTP men in his area so he is just enjoying his time as he cannot venture in the Mehsud tribe area.

As for sikh in taleban, i find it difficult to believe....though I do know that indians are employing hired-guns to engage in acts of sabotage and trying to inflame sectarian and/or tribal tensions.

its important that we break the legs, cut the hand and burn all anti-state enemies inside & outside of the country....time is of the essence

sorry , but this proof is not enough.

besides , has this news made it to the international media or is it only the pakistani media reporting this ?

Hmp. In the U.S. a citizen cannot be forced to testify against himself. Jewish law is even more restrictive: a man cannot be convicted solely from his own testimony, even if he gives it with full free will, or else we ONLY have his word for it that (1) he is a criminal, and (2) his crimes are limited to his testimony.

In short, I'd find it all more convincing if there is material evidence or even collaborating (and accountable) eyewitnesses. Otherwise, why shouldn't I dismiss it as a fabrication?

I agree that there must be valid facts to support this, but "according to intelligence reports RAW is operating inside Afghanistan". The support I have for this statement is the interview of Former DG ISI; Lt. Gen.(R) Hamid Gul in Dr. Shahid Masood's show in which he conformed that about 16 detachies of indian army are working in Afghanistan do destablize Pakistan. . .

About a year ago, we had this interview with one of the anti-Mehsud militant commander of Sotuh Waziristan, Turkistan Bhittani. He claimed there were several sikhs operating with Mehsud and that he was being funded by some indian personnel through Afghanistan. But the problem with this guy is his credibility.

Such claims aren't independently confirmed by journalists in the area. Might be difficult because they can mingle easily as a local.

But what is proven is that the sikhs have been persecuted by the Taliban in Orakzai and other areas, and i guess we should avoid heeding to such reports unless a sound proof is given or brought to light.

Though Talibaan caves and positions run over by the Pakistani Army have found Indian and Russian origin telecommunication equipment. Though Russia is not funding or supplying the Talibaan, but Russian equipment supplied to Indian has been found in Pakistan.

I notice on this forum a lot that when Indians are caught red handed they will not even do give any response or explanation. Hmmm, silence Sikh Talibb guilty?

I notice on this forum a lot that when Indians are caught red handed they will not even do give any response or explanation. Hmmm, silence Sikh Talibb guilty?

How come we are supposed to reply on the same. Most of us can't read Arabic script so we dont know what exactly is written here. Secondly, How come I believe that what so ever is posted is true in all aspects. I remember we had discussions over here when few Talibanis were not circumsized and people were jumping that all of them were Indians but then again it is not a proof. Then there was curious case of Ammonium Nitrate bags with Made in India tag Again that was lacking evidences.

Then can some one tell me that I heard that in Peshavar area I heard there are still Pakistani Sikhs are staying which few days earlier get killed by these Talibanis. Why this so called Sikh Talib can't be from this area?

How come we are supposed to reply on the same. Most of us can't read Arabic script so we dont know what exactly is written here. Secondly, How come I believe that what so ever is posted is true in all aspects. I remember we had discussions over here when few Talibanis were not circumsized and people were jumping that all of them were Indians but then again it is not a proof. Then there was curious case of Ammonium Nitrate bags with Made in India tag Again that was lacking evidences.

Then can some one tell me that I heard that in Peshavar area I heard there are still Pakistani Sikhs are staying which few days earlier get killed by these Talibanis. Why this so called Sikh Talib can't be from this area?

There was a Post between 22 and 23 from Paksamurai...Which is deleted.i will request Paksamurai to send that pic to you in PM.

I heard alot from many people....from my father..but saw it for the first time.

LONG LIVE INDIA AMERICA & ISRAEL

Talwar sahib Pakistan nahi pasand tu koi zabardasti tu nahi Isreali ya pir americans ko he apne ghar le ja.Hope yr f**ly will like them alot.
Btw i think Russians didnt give Satisfaction to you.Thats why no russia in yr list any more lol

hope you understand what i mean.:azn:

Last edited:
i
fkcu porktoon girls for a living :azn:

I totally believe that u r Indian, it shows in your prejudice. Great! We still captured 35% Kashmir Talwar G. 27% captured in 1948 G and 8% captured in 1965 Talwar G. This will set u on fire Talwar G.:victory:

Why isn't this news published in any mainstream media?Also if pakistan have proofs that this guy is raw agent then why aren't they using this proofs in UN or any other international arena to show the world india is supporting terrorism?Still waiting for right time?(rehman malik was announcing last year that all proofs against india will be revealed in right time)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom