What's new

Captured suspected Indian Sikh Taliban Interview with a Pakistani Journalist

Pakistan's forces have captured and killed hundereds of soldiers of Indian Gorkha Battalian while fighting in Swat. They all were disgused as Taliban but actually they were sent by Indian agency raw to fight in Pakistan. but our brave forces have killed all of them and few which left fled back to Afghanistan.. Long live Pakistan. Long live Pak forces

@faisaljeffrey
If pakistani army have killed indian soldiers in swat,why didn't the army or govt announce it in public?(which is the most natural thing to do to show the world what india is doing).Can you provide any link to this incident from mainstream pakistan media?

Double standard in 'terrorist' label ? The words are not carefully selected. Why not use 'Indian' talib ? Don't label an entire community as guilty. Pakistan is home to 25,000 Sikhs. In case of Punjab insurgency (Khalistan), we use 'Pakistan involvement' instead of 'Muslim involvement'.

If there had been any truth in this report, Pakistani govt would have raised a hue and cry. And please try persuading the Americans who are your allies in your fight. When they start believing your conspiracy theories, we will think about it too.

Indian Members don't know about the writer of article, that's why they are terming the article as rubbish, here is the short info on writer

Tariq Ismail Sagir is ex-ISI senior civilian agent cum writer and journalist. He has spent time indian jails in early 80's as he was caught in india and later he was swapped and got released in this way. Since then he has written lot of books about Espionage and Counter-Intelligence matters.

The Main Thing in the article is that, The writer said, " On Special Request of mine, I was granted access to interview this Particular enemy of the state"

About why Pakistan didn't make hue and cry on this matter because, This particular Person is of Afghan nationality, We don't have direct evidence to implicate Indian in this matter, all we got is indirect references and sources.

That's why Pakistan is in weak position and don't implicate Indian in every matter because they always use third party to carry on their agenda i.e afgan nationals or our on brethren. All they do is, they provide training and materials to individuals and these things can not be counted as evidences as India can easily say, they have smuggled the arms or there are vast area of land where they can do training.

In Short Individual confessions doesn't count as hard evidences unfortunately, it only gives idea who is doing what and that's why we are also implying indirect methods to cut off the indian influence in Afghanistan

Pakistan's forces have captured and killed hundereds of soldiers of Indian Gorkha Battalian while fighting in Swat. They all were disgused as Taliban but actually they were sent by Indian agency raw to fight in Pakistan. but our brave forces have killed all of them and few which left fled back to Afghanistan.. Long live Pakistan. Long live Pak forces

The all new mongloid taliban . wow kudos to your imagination man:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl

Indian Members don't know about the writer of article, that's why they are terming the article as rubbish, here is the short info on writer

Tariq Ismail Sagir is ex-ISI senior civilian agent cum writer and journalist. He has spent time indian jails in early 80's as he was caught in india and later he was swapped and got released in this way. Since then he has written lot of books about Espionage and Counter-Intelligence matters.

The Main Thing in the article is that, The writer said, " On Special Request of mine, I was granted access to interview this Particular enemy of the state"

About why Pakistan didn't make hue and cry on this matter because, This particular Person is of Afghan nationality, We don't have direct evidence to implicate Indian in this matter, all we got is indirect references and sources.

That's why Pakistan is in weak position and don't implicate Indian in every matter because they always use third party to carry on their agenda i.e afgan nationals or our on brethren. All they do is, they provide training and materials to individuals and these things can not be counted as evidences as India can easily say, they have smuggled the arms or there are vast area of land where they can do training.

In Short Individual confessions doesn't count as hard evidences unfortunately, it only gives idea who is doing what and that's why we are also implying indirect methods to cut off the indian influence in Afghanistan

Did you really think that letting Indians know that this writer is an ex -ISI agent and has lived in Indian jails will increase the credibility of this article amongst the Indians ?

I am sorry but this has the opposite effect .:lol:

Nick Indian, We have learned from you people how to imagine things, Remember the 90's era, where India regularly accused Pakistan of inciting violence in Indian Held Kashmir without any proof? Indian claimed the same way as now pakistanis are claiming indian hand in Our internal matters. The same way Indian used to claim That particular person belong from Punjab, Or Nwfp whenever they showed the bodies of Mujhadieen after encounters even now you can see After The Stone platters incident in June, July, Indians claimed Pakistani are using kashmiris to do this kind of acts

In your case, it took 10-12 years to proof Pakistan was actually involved in Kashmir, And Inshallah In our case, The truth will prevail One day!

Last edited:
BB this article is very old.Almost +- 6 months.
Solution to this problem
Ban all Indian sikhs from entering to Pak.Don't lift the ban until and unless they agree that
1)they don't take part in any activity against Pakistan
2) support khalistan movement

2) point proves the basic reason India has no incentive to resolve Kashmir dispute, because Pakistan has a problem with India and Indians and Kashmir has been a excuse all along.

Pakistan will not ban Sikhs from Pakistan; they have always been a part of Pakistan since independence and they are treated well in the country ---of course the bhartis here will bring up a few isolated incidents in a weak, futile attempt to contradict me. I'll let that slide though since truth is on my side.

banning indian sikhs would be wrong too, since thousands of them come every year to Pakistan --which has their holiest sites for worship :)

i joke often, they get better treatement in Pakistan than they do anywhere in india for that matter

issue of Khalistan is off topic; I always berate and ridicule the indians for their usual habit of flip-flopping and bringing up off-topic stuff, therefore we should uphold those standards. I am aware Canada and many other countries even Thailand are quite awash with Khalistani nationalists, some of whom fled during the genocide of 1984. Whole other subject.

still unsure about the existence of ''Sikh taleban'' --i personally doubt there is any such existence. But if the author feels so, further investigations should be carried out. We do know that indians are supporting elements that aim to harm or destabilize Pakistan, but we hopefully have some good contingency plans and certain mechanism in place to keep such negativities in good check

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! dont you guys get fed uppppppppp?

There was a Post between 22 and 23 from Paksamurai...Which is deleted.i will request Paksamurai to send that pic to you in PM.

I heard alot from many people....from my father..but saw it for the first time.

ill try to send u the pix!

our government have prof n evidence that indian agents are supporting talibans via afganistan but dont know why our government are silent in this case! we have alots of evidence

the sikhs brother in pak are living very peacefully and they are patriotics pakistani!!

is this him?
laugh.gif

pmsikhcadet8jr.jpg

P.s. Writer of the article is what I term a delusional lunatic.

the sikhs brother in pak are living very peacefully and they are patriotics pakistani!!

one of my best of friends back home in Peshawar is Sikh; i'd trust him with my life and vice versa

people are mistaken if they think Pakistanis are bigoted or racist or intolerant --especially against minority groups. Only a very miniscule number of people are prejudiced, and only people pay attention to their actions rather than focus on the larger number of people who treat them and other minorities with love and care as theyre also our nationals

at this point, this thread should just be closed.....it's going nowhere

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom