What's new

Captured CST Terrorist

Come on man, if a guy goes for this attack he knows hes going there to die. Now all of a sudden he wants to live? How convenient for those wanting to pin it on Pakistan.

Check CST killer thread he is a modern age terrorist perhaps looking for thrill.

Indian Gov. officially said they are not right now giving evidence in public,dont know from where u getting these made up stories

These guys were sucide attackers,first he said he wanna live now saying he dont wanna live :D just decide on one thing

These guys were sucide attackers,first he said he wanna live now saying he dont wanna live :D just decide on one thing

Yeah intelligence agencies should grill him on this question too.:undecided:

What is the evidence that Indians haven't fabricated all this?

Buddy we have plenty of evidence for ourselves and the other countries that lost their citizens in this barbarism.

There will be Pakistanis who will support this kind of thing. No evidence can be shared with them, as even GW Bush has found. But I am sure there are saner elements in Pakistan that India can work with.

What is the evidence that Indians haven't fabricated all this?

I think their are several agencies at work here fabricating information trying to provoke a war. Something like the WMD's that Saddam Hussain never had.

Lot of mud slinging in the other thread about blame games. REmember, only the hand of Pakistani intelligence or PA is suspected and not the Government Establishment or the general people like you or me, who wants nothing else but to lead a happy contented life pursuing our personal goals and gals.. All guys, think with your head and not your heart.

Please do not continue the mudslinging here.

Making spurious allegations about the 'hand' of Pakistani intelligence or the Pakistani Military is what started the flame war in the last thread - lay off it here.

Please do not continue the mudslinging here.

Making spurious allegations about the 'hand' of Pakistani intelligence or the Pakistani Military is what started the flame war in the last thread - lay off it here.

Hi Agnostic good to see you back.

Surely you agree that there are likely at least some people in Military/Intelligence who are involved with such things?

Whether the guy who's supposed to be at the top, i.e. Zardari, knows about it is a different thing.

Back
Top Bottom