What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

Few traits? :rofl: dude there is 1 thing in Islam that you dont cross...worshiping anything else...once you cross it you are no longer a Muslim...fullstop no ifs buts or anything that is what you can say the border between being a Muslim and leaving Islam....So for you may be "few traits" but they actually are major traits...

That isnt the only problem....Deobandi, Naqshabandi, Brailvi, Ahmedi and every sect possible is literally from India...The founder was born in India and raised there....I am not sure how the founders became popular but each preached this major differences and called it Islam...this is where the sectarian problems come in ....

Before we only had to deal with Sunni and Shia but thanks to India we have to deal with everything else!

Revere is 1 thing but worship is another...You can respect someone without worshiping or asking the dead for help!

Syedna Molvi Talon giving fatwas of kuffar.

How about you drop in a link about the real Sufism and the spiced one....that will be a lot better than this continuous loop of replies.

Wikipedia points to three basic practices Dhikr,Visitation,Muraqaba.They are practised by all sufis irrespective of their location.
why not you learn to do some homework to instead of people feeding you stuff...

That which is shared by everyone is obviously not the difference ....that which is not shared is the difference! Simple!

He was just a local guy who got popular among locals for his views.

Mate , you do not get fame and influence overnight , you have to rely on something radical or drastic or even take the help of something exotic . The title despite being a symbol of being blessed by the Crown isn't of course a necessary prerequisite . There's quite a bit more evidence to that conspiracy theory , but its not for the thread or this forum .

Syedna Molvi Talon giving fatwas of kuffar.
1stly, why be afraid of a fatwah? It shows you dont even know the meaning of the word...

2ndly, when have I used that word...You use it on your own due to your own mindset...I cant be blamed for that...

3rdly, what is wrong with what I said...point it out instead of behaving like a 2 year old with tantrums

Never mind we know what happen is in pakistan today these stinky cunts are responsibal for that nothing gona happen to pak in shaaAllah we just have to kill them all as we did befor they are not many left and they will b destroyed soon world know one thing now today in genleman suit india is a bigest terrer state in the world and we will put them dowen as we hunt all of them cowerd shit heads india allready try inoff to destroy pak we are still on our feet now gona b indian tarm soon they will face the same happen what r they doin in pak after afganistan all Talibaan wana go in kashmir to kill these terrerist as indian media were sayin:eek:

Huff & Puff my mirpuri friend.

1stly, why be afraid of a fatwah? It shows you dont even know the meaning of the word...

2ndly, when have I used that word...You use it on your own due to your own mindset...I cant be blamed for that...

3rdly, what is wrong with what I said...point it out instead of behaving like a 2 year old with tantrums

You cannot call anyone kafir if they claim to be a Muslim. This kind of behavior is exactly what led Pakistan to where it is now.

Mate , you do not get fame and influence overnight , you have to rely on something radical or drastic or even take the help of something exotic . The title despite being a symbol of being blessed by the Crown isn't of course a necessary prerequisite . There's quite a bit more evidence to that conspiracy theory , but its not for the thread or this forum .

Please support your assertion by direct observation or comparative studies.

I provided 5 examples.

Thank you

Remember back then it was time of religious freedom that was much more than what we have in Pak and Ind today

During that time many Mullahs wrote books and achieved fame

Mullah Mardoodi was no less famous

As his Jahliya fil Islam JI party is still popular

Then there were other Mullahs and Mullis like those Khaksars the attackers on Jinnah

the bailcha party

But for some reason your theory targets one particular minority in Pakistan.

This is unfair

Never mind we know what happen is in pakistan today these stinky cunts are responsibal for that nothing gona happen to pak in shaaAllah we just have to kill them all as we did befor they are not many left and they will b destroyed soon world know one thing now today in genleman suit india is a bigest terrer state in the world and we will put them dowen as we hunt all of them cowerd shit heads india allready try inoff to destroy pak we are still on our feet now gona b indian tarm soon they will face the same happen what r they doin in pak after afganistan all Talibaan wana go in kashmir to kill these terrerist as indian media were sayin:eek:

Dude, Khuda ke waaste, start using punctuation marks. As if the ranting wasn't enough, it became a challenge to make sense out of that unending monologue. It isn't all that difficult to use a comma or full-stop wherever necessary.

Peace.

You cannot call anyone kafir if they claim to be a Muslim. This kind of behavior is exactly what led Pakistan to where it is now.
When did I call anyone that...please go check your eyesight this is the 2nd time you jumbled up what one posted...What got Pakistan to where it is now is people like you with victim complexes! and another set with shameless lying abilities!

Didn't the Brits befriend Abdul Wahab who eventually founded his movement with the help of a British spy Mr Hempher. The curse which the Muslims all over the world are facing?

I have yet gone through only first two pages and lot of trolling by upset lot.... this discourage to go through the thread.
Even TT are trolling.

Trolling infested thread reported @WebMaster

When did I call anyone that...please go check your eyesight this is the 2nd time you jumbled up what one posted...What got Pakistan to where it is now is people like you with victim complexes! and another set with shameless lying abilities!

No no i am not the victim here. Its the poor momineen who just want to convert the world to Islam by any way possible. Suicide bombings is their favourite past time.

Unlike the Americans , we are decent and civilized people . The only thing we do not do , is to recognize our mistake and shortcomings and try to put all blame others . Its a foreign hand , alright , but then who's the person blowing up ? Me ?

Is not foreign hand? will you stick to it?

Didn't the Brits befriend Abdul Wahab who eventually founded his movement with the help of a British spy Mr Hempher. The curse which the Muslims all over the world are facing?

And Khomeni was supported by and lived in France before he brought the Islamist hell to Iran,.

I have yet gone through only first two pages and lot of trolling by upset lot.... this discourage to go through the thread.
Even TT are trolling.

Trolling infested thread reported @WebMaster
Nahiiiinnn :cray: Yeh tunay kiya kia (I think that was some song)

Anyway, thanks... :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom