What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

Oi @Secur - I don't like calling you a Bihari & you ain't a Muhajir so I can't call you that & there could be nothing more stupid than calling someone an Urdu Speaker when we all speak Urdu - So tell me what do I call you the next time I want to hurl a racial slur at you ? :what:

Karachiwalaa chaleiii ? :unsure:

And Khomeni was supported by and lived in France before he brought the Islamist hell to Iran,.

Bhaijaan, just curious. What would any Western Government get by overthrowing a friendly Monarchy and replacing it with a hostile Islamic theocracy?

btw, Thanks for a very well-balanced and informative discussion here with @Secur @Talon @Oscar and others.

Oi @Secur - I don't like calling you a Bihari & you ain't a Muhajir so I can't call you that & there could be nothing more stupid than calling someone an Urdu Speaker when we all speak Urdu - So tell me what do I call you the next time I want to hurl a racial slur at you ? :what:

Why I think this thread is now going down to the REAL HARDCORE intellectual level. NOT!

This is about hindus being appointed as Imams in Pakistani mosques, by Iranian loyalist Baynazir Bhutto.

Wonderful . The same as always , right ? :D

The Iranian Loyalist . Hindus . Foreign Hand . Third Party . Ayatollah . Indian Loyalist . Tehran .

The keyword list you have to rely on , to make a post .

let's give the credit where it is due

I always do it . But you didn't give where it was due this time , you see I was not denying the other's role , contribution and blessing from the Crown ( that is quite a list with certain names of our great heroes too ) but that wasn't the point . I know its a conspiracy theory about that religious leader , but one with some evidence nonetheless , I wouldn't want to dismiss it so easily . Otherwise , even the others can have the benefit of doubt . The same as " Wahab " and " Ayatollahs " involvement with the foreign powers . There's proof but then there's no proof at the same time . Irony abounds :D

I said something you didnt get it...were you seriously curious you would have gone and researched like how people bring in God knows what sort of references to nonesense on this forum...
Does Google search counts as research.

Bhai kya main suggest karoon, call him short circuit :lol:walay na?.

Bhaijaan, just curious. What would any Western Government get by overthrowing a friendly Monarchy and replacing it with a hostile Islamic theocracy?
That itself is a conspiracy theory :rofl: something along the lines of a well planned move to bring down a nation ...divide and rule style :angel:

Welcome with the discussion...always welcome if you really are curious and interested :)

Does Google search counts as research.
If you want basic definition and not go all curious, go ahead! There are too many sects I do not all of them....I only read about a few then it just became a headache....

Is not foreign hand? will you stick to it?

Not you , of all people , now .

Every mishap or evil that befalls you , isn't a foreign conspiracy and not everything displeasing your ears , is propaganda . When you learn that very fact , we can continue on this topic .

Yes!

In most of the elementary school assignments. hahahah
I wasn't aware I'm enrolled here as a DPhil student :o:

Why I think this thread is now going down to the REAL HARDCORE intellectual level. NOT!
5ea814f3-117d-8b62-1019122.jpg

That itself is a conspiracy theory :rofl: something along the lines of a well planned move to bring down a nation ...divide and rule style :angel:

Welcome with the discussion...always welcome if you really are curious and interested :)

If you want basic definition and not go all curious, go ahead! There are too many sects I do not all of them....I only read about a few then it just became a headache....

Depends on who's debating. There are a few members whom I hold in high regard here. I dare not mess up the thread when they're in full flow! :-)

Not you , of all people , now .

Every mishap or evil that befalls you , isn't a foreign conspiracy and not everything displeasing your ears , is propaganda . When you learn that very fact , we can continue on this topic .

Why you keep forgetting,l we always talk in reference to some news or official statement.
In current case it is the former ISI chief's statement.... which i have quoted thousand times and disregarded by the same sort of trolling.
So, no it is not propaganda and very legitimate issue to be discussed with all seriousness.

Back
Top Bottom