What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

Yes. But it's like the Laws against Rape in India. All good on paper, but rarely enforced effectively. :)

We South Asians are only good at huff and puff i.e expanding our chests wide and screaming like a gorilla to get our views across. when it comes at implementing anything we turn back on our words faster then a cat can do running away from a dog.

This is interview of Dir. gen. ISI (rtd.) Zia uddin Butt telling about the RAW hindus appointed as Imams in Islamabad mosque.

Which mosque?

How many?

Names please?

Please tell me quickly.

I may have accidently prayed behind a RAW guy during my last visit.

Need to go get my soul cleansed now.

So hurry!

p.s. I am now wondering why some of the Islu mosques were kind of smelling like a Hindu temple
I wonder the source of all that was that Mullah was doing too many vegetarian f@rts (as opposed to the lovely smell of non-veg f@rts)

Listen from 5:20 onwards and there's another one from another ISI chief.

Listen to me , now . Before wasting anyone else time on some interview , listen to it yourself and check and confirm it first , whether it has any relevance with what you are saying or not . There's not a bit about Hindus installing Imaam in Pakistani Mosques with some help from a former Prime Minister .

Which mosque?

No one knows and has a shred of evidence but yet the cleric is appointed by Hindus , that is how the conspiracy theory economy works , they simply wont ponder over their mistakes . He will provide you with a Youtube link again which doesn't even hint at the remotest of , what he's saying and trying to prove himself . :D

Listen to me , now . Before wasting anyone else time

What if @BATMAN bhai really wants to waste our time.

How could we stop him

How could we bell the cat

How could we get the names of the RAW and I mean very RAW Mullahs from him.

@Irfan Baloch

@Icarus

Sir, wouldn't a bunch of 20 beheaded Indians being delivered to the Indian defense attache' in fruit crates, send a 'strong' message?

It would also panic other Indian terrorists hiding in Pakistan making it easy to track them down, and kill them?

Indians will resort to killing Kashmiri civilians.. they done it few times by infiltrating into Kotli sector and massacred 2 families in their homes. these exaggerated tit for tat tactics are counter productive. such terrorists with foreign links should be treated as spies and terrorists and for such people there are clear and universal rules...firing squads and dumping of bodies where no Asma Jhangir or Najam Shethi can reach.

.. ISI chief clearly mentioned Hindus and RAW, while all appointments of govt. jobs in Mosques are political. Mess of BB being uprooted in following regime.

Which mosque?

Faisal mosque? Uf Toba!

I said so many prayers there., thinking I was praying behind real Pakisani born Mullah instead of some RAW "uncooked" Hindu?

Please confirm

Why so many truthful films are on Youtube. And we can't watch it here

your ear need to be cleaned? book mrak it and come back to listen it again, ISI chief clearly mentioned Hindus and RAW, while all appointments of govt. jobs in Mosques are political. Mess of BB being uprooted in following regime.

Is it possible that you've attached the wrong video for reference(not that it proves anything) ? Because in the link that you've provided, there's nothing to support you.

Is it possible that you've attached the wrong video for reference(not that it proves anything) ? Because in the link that you've provided, there's nothing to support you.

Its you tube and Pakistanis cannot see it today... this also proves Zardaris trick to deliver selected info to Pakistanis via cable.
I will book mark this thread.

your ear need to be cleaned? book mrak it and come back to listen it again, ISI chief clearly mentioned Hindus and RAW, while all appointments of govt. jobs in Mosques are political. Mess of BB being uprooted in following regime.

Everyone has suddenly developed an hearing impairment somehow , right ? I wonder to what extent , you conspiracy theorists can go to prove your half baked theory . Why do not you listen to it yourself and see if the problem is there and not with us ? Govt jobs in Mosques ? Lol

@FaujHistorian Whats he talking about ? Since when does the state appoint a cleric ?

Its you tube and Pakistanis cannot see it today... this also proves Zardaris trick to deliver selected info to Pakistanis via cable.

I have sufficient privileges to access it via paid proxy . You might want to try something more dramatic .

Former DG ISI Gen. Ziauddin Butt sheds light on the Indian intelligence network in Pakistan | Terminal X

Ziauddin Butt: It is a weakness indeed. When I joined the ISI, I created a new unit on counter-intelligence under the Command of a General. The reason was that the activities of these elements are not being followed carefully. These agents have wide networks, you have to follow each network.

They have been very active after that and we started to monitor each of their networks subsequently. Soon after we dismantled a powerful network and captured 22 (twenty-two) RAW agents (Hindus) posing as "maulvis" (posing as Islamic clerics).

Read more: Former DG ISI Gen. Ziauddin Butt sheds light on the Indian intelligence network in Pakistan | Terminal X

I think you are telling the truth as per the report from my younger brother.

He told me that in his 5th grade class, kids were discussing how RAW agents are detected by ISI

I asked him how

He said the kids say that ISI follows these Mullahs to bathroom

And then use these special tiny cameras to check if these Mullahs are circumsized or not.

Whamo. easy peasy detection

This is how ISI figures which are Indian Mullahs and which are Saudi agents and which ones are Irani agents.

Thanks for video link

I'll watch in 2020. Hopefully Zaradri will unlock it during his next government.

Thank you so much

Everyone has suddenly developed an hearing impairment somehow , right ? .

No no

We are listening just fine.

I think you had got to start believing @BATMAN now.

He can see much better than we all combined.

My 5th grade younger brother says the same things based on what he heard in his class from other kids.

So now I am a believer of batman bhai.

I wish I could give him tripple or even phripple thank yous. But I can't. this dastardly site allows me to give only one thank you

And because YOU @Secur are doubting Hazrat batman, I was going to give you 5 thumbs down, but accidently I pressed thumbs up

Last edited:
Everyone has suddenly developed an hearing impairment somehow , right ? I wonder to what extent , you conspiracy theorists can go to prove your half baked theory . Why do not you listen to it yourself and see if the problem is there and not with us ? Govt jobs in Mosques ? Lol

@FaujHistorian Whats he talking about ? Since when does the state appoint a cleric ?

Interview of Zia ud Din but has been removed by youtube.... it was there for long time.
Anyway, I have posted the written interview and the link.
Mulla in OP is only referring to it... there is another your tube statement from Hameed Gul.
Conspiracy theories are what you have started on this forum in every other post, you blame Arabs, where no hindu Imams are appointed by BB.

Back
Top Bottom