What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

....hindu Imams are appointed by BB.

exactly.

In fact when Zardari was in jail

BB personally interviewed Hindus for Imamat.

My goodness what that woman was upto.

you think she was attacked by Hindu Imams or Muslim Imams during that suicide bombingss?

Thank you 1000 times for spreading truth and wisdom

Interview of Zia ud Din but

Batman bhai

Why did you remove the T from BUTT in Zia ud Din's but

Last edited:
Interview of Zia ud Din but has been removed by youtube.... it was there for long time.

But of course :D So its a rare and secret interview for which there's no other source or link :azn: Whom do you think you are trying to fool ? So what did you post ? When does the state appoint clerics ? It was an interview of the same person by the GEO group . There's no proof at all and the Terminal X is anything but a credible source .

But of course :D So its a rare and secret interview for which there's no other source or link :azn: Whom do you think you are trying to fool ? So what did you post ? When does the state appoint clerics ? It was an interview of the same person by the GEO group . There's no proof at all and the Terminal X is anything but a credible source .

Terminal X is very popular in my younger brother's 5th grade class.

So please do not diss it. He will start crying

Terminal X is very popular in my younger brother's 5th grade class.

So please do not diss it. He will start crying

It is merely copy of the interview... this interview when released, i had posted on this forum.
You can see the link is removed by you tube.

It is merely copy of the interview... this interview when released, i had posted on this forum.
You can see the link is removed by you tube.

you tube is controlled by raw Imams that are in turn controlled by raw.

No wonder they conspired to delete all video files that tell the truth about them

...So where's the other ? :azn:
the goat(s) ate it.

Ask Rescue bhai.

he rescued those goats from being molested by raw imams planted in Islu mosques

You have my firm assurance that an interview doesn't only have one source . So where's the other ? :azn:

I'm busy with you gang right now.... and not one of those who keep links to slap with blink of any eye.... when i found one, i'll see to it.

No ifs and no buts , just a link to validate your claim .
Already posted.... but you don't accept it.....the written one and in the bottom is you tube link of original video, now blocked.
Many other similar videos are blocked....

I'm busy with you gang right now.... and not one of those who keep links to slap with blink of any eye.... when i found one, i'll see to it.

Yes.

Link-slapping is forbidden as per the small big book of Hadees wal nahee wal munkar

Sometimes to be punished by stoning, just like other slappings on the wrong parts and in the wrong places.

Already posted.... but you don't accept it.....the written one and in the bottom is you tube link of original video, now blocked.

Accept what ? A article based on non working link from anything but credible Terminal X . Youtube isn't the only website where you can upload a video .

No ifs and no buts , just a link to validate your claim .

Confucius says that

validated claims are usually valid

but ifs are not

Accept what ?

Accept that ISI uses special cameras in the mosque bathrooms to check if Imam is Hindu

Youtube will delete such obsene videos

but it is OK because Pakistanis don't need youtube or any ISI proof to figure out a Hindu Imaam.

They have other methods.

Accept what ? A article based on non working link from anything but credible Terminal X . Youtube isn't the only website where you can upload a video .

Doesn't matter but nothing justify your over spilling hate.

Back
Top Bottom