What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

In current case it is the former ISI chief's statement.... which i have quoted thousand times and disregarded by the same sort of trolling.

Onto the statement then . Where is it ?

Even the ISI chiefs have been careful almost all of the time to not link the Taliban thing with a foreign country - relying on support from across the border which is understandable .

Depends on who's debating. There are a few members whom I hold in high regard here. I dare not mess up the thread when they're in full flow! :-)
Honestly speaking there are some who wont mind debating you and are good as long as you make your intent clear that you are not here to troll but learn or pull on a healthy debate

Honestly speaking there are some who wont mind debating you and are good as long as you make your intent clear that you are not here to troll but learn or pull on a healthy debate

I usually don't come here to troll. But there are instances where I've counter-trolled, albeit in a limited manner. :) But there are a few fantastic posters here and I always look forward to their contributions.

In my native Kannada, there is a saying: It's better to fight against a person smelling of Sandalwood than be friends with a person smelling of $h!t. :lol: Hence, whatever the ideological and Nationalistic differences, there are always a few here with whom I'm dead-earnest.

Onto the statement then . Where is it ?

Even the ISI chiefs have been careful almost all of the time to not link the Taliban thing with a foreign country - relying on support from across the border which is understandable .

Well said

Moreover the last one to cry should be an ISI cheif

If there are some Mullahs forking Pakistan, does an ISI chief bloody you tube video to tell the nation

Why not hang the fukkkers agents.

We will know it before even loging into the internet

... there are instances where I've counter-trolled, .

You!

Yes YOU!

so it was you all along!

Dag-gone it.

We can't trust no body these days.

No forking body :lol:

Well said

Moreover the last one to cry should be an ISI cheif

If there are some Mullahs forking Pakistan, does an ISI chief bloody you tube video to tell the nation

Why not hang the fukkkers agents.

We will know it before even loging into the internet

ISI and RAW are the most overhyped spy agencies.

Cat dies in India, ISI was behind that.

Any terrorist attack in Pakistan, RAW/Mossad ki saazish.

I dont think RAW has time or money for this. They would rather focus their energy on getting intelligence and doing covert action.

ISI and RAW are the most overhyped spy agencies.

Cat dies in India, ISI was behind that.

Any terrorist attack in Pakistan, RAW/Mossad ki saazish.

Heck ISI cannot stop attacks on its own forking offices,

on our own forking army/navy/AF bases.

Our own police and FIA offices

Our own forking mosques and churches

And here we are talking about 20 forking Imams

What is this

Stand up comedy hour on national security.

Paaaaaaaaa-thetic

Heck ISI cannot stop attacks on its own forking offices,

on our own forking army/navy/AF bases.

Our own police and FIA offices

Our own forking mosques and churches

And here we are talking about 20 forking Imams

What is this

Stand up comedy hour on national security.

Paaaaaaaaa-thetic

I like your writing style :tup:

Always good to be self critical.

I dont think RAW has time or money for this. They would rather focus their energy on getting intelligence and doing covert action.

Like the other good poster said

ISI and RAW are the most over-used abused names.

A cat dies in the neighborhood

Must be forked by an ISI or RAW agent

Even when the poor guy doesn't know which the cats head or the @rse is,.

Back
Top Bottom