What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

I am talking about around the time of partition, few well placed assets could have misled the whole nation on to a different path. Obviously its just a conspiracy theory. But come to think of it I don't think Indians would have taken the partition of the country that well.

Not at all.. The British reportedly trained both Mullahs and Pundits abroad to preach false messages to the populous in order to further their interests. Whether such rumours are true or not, certain benefits of such a policy are easy to see.

The one which is presently harming the country with all its might .

We spent time , money and energy to instill a certain ideology to Muslims arriving in the F.A.T.A. from the world over to pave way for the " declared " Jihad and radicalized the nation . Somehow , the Project Treadstone went haywire and now the people running it at that time do not want to take the responsibility and would happily involve the gullible masses from the " trouble " happening from outside and not something , which has deep roots in history .

Well, what will happen if they take responsibility? lets think about that. Who will be put on the proverbial stand and who will take the fall? what response will one expect out of those who have been tricked into it?

You cant blanket dismiss.. or blanket accept any theory.
its like saying that all people who died in car accidents did so because they did not wear a seatbelt. which is clearly not the case. People wear belts and still die.

The same way, there are subversive activities in progress. .and at the same time, genuine homegrown nutjobs who are spreading hate and bigotry.

Agreed.

My point is that Our Islamo-fascists are subverting our society by doing the bidding for Saudi and Irani Mullahs and not some Hindian Mullah.

Hope this clarifies.

The one which is presently harming the country with all its might .

We spent time , money and energy to instill a certain ideology to Muslims arriving in the F.A.T.A. from the world over to pave way for the " declared " Jihad and radicalized the nation . Somehow , the Project Treadstone went haywire and now the people running it at that time do not want to take the responsibility and would happily involve the gullible masses from the " trouble " happening from outside and not something , which has deep roots in history .

Now imagine what would happen when NATO leaves Afghanistan in a bigger mess than they found it in......all these gun trotting jihadis will need a new target.....and that would be Pakistan.

Not at all.. The British reportedly trained both Mullahs and Pundits abroad to preach false messages

Humm

Just curious!

Which Mullah and Pundit got drained.

and what false message did they spread. I mean what was the nature of a particular Pundit's falsehood?

Thank you

Agreed.

My point is that Our Islamo-fascists are subverting our society by doing the bidding for Saudi and Irani Mullahs and not some Hindian Mullah.

Hope this clarifies.

Well, yes.. the Saudi and Irani proxy war has a lot more to do with the unrest we have. But it would be folly to assume that an opportunistic and respected intelligence agency such as RAW would let an opportunity to use these new avenues to play their hand out as well. After all, what possible assurance do we have that the Iranians would be aghast at working with India to create a mess on our soil..

Now imagine what would happen when NATO leaves Afghanistan in a bigger mess than they found it in......all these gun trotting jihadis will need a new target.....and that would be Pakistan.

Pakistan is a target destination of every gun toating Mullahs of Uzbek Arab and local varieties.

NATO has nothing to do with it

These Islamistgs were flooding our beautiful country, our mad-house madrassahs LOOOOOOOOOOONG before NATO and they will continue coming here after NATO.

This is because of we the Pakistani's tendencies to believe in global Islamism

and lot less to do with NATO Generals like Billy Crystal :lol:.

Hope you understand.

Not at all.. The British reportedly trained both Mullahs and Pundits abroad to preach false messages to the populous in order to further their interests. Whether such rumours are true or not, certain benefits of such a policy are easy to see.

They often say that about a certain contemporary Muslim Minority being a product of that !

Whether there is some truth to it or not is something I don't know !

Incorrect. That would mean that they are Muslims of the subcontinent. With their own unique identity. No different in their devotion to god or otherwise to say a sufi from Turkey or Chad.
That's what I told her but @Talon is trying to prove that Sufism in the subcontinent is "spiced up with Hinduism" but she is not breaking it up for the average joe.

Not sure how you guys teach Islam to your children......everyone has got his own version.Heard about different interpenetration but here people are changing the basics :undecided:

Well, yes.. the Saudi and Irani proxy war has a lot more to do with the unrest we have. But it would be folly to assume that an opportunistic and respected intelligence agency such as RAW would let an opportunity to use these new avenues to play their hand out as well. After all, what possible assurance do we have that the Iranians would be aghast at working with India to create a mess on our soil..

RAW is filled by the same baboo baboons as our baboo baboons.

Imagine this

Can our baboo baboons place 2000 Brahmin pundits in Hindu temples across India?

Possibility is there.

But reality?

NO!

We need to quit living in made up fear.

When we have too much of REAL fear to fear about.

Hope you understand,.

That's what I told her but @Talon is trying to prove that Sufism in the subcontinent is "spiced up with Hinduism" but she is not breaking it up for the average joe.

Not sure how you guys teach Islam to your children......everyone has got his own version.Heard about different interpenetration but here people are changing the basics :undecided:
That changing the basics comes from abroad. There are different schools of thought but yes, here there is some new form being taught as Islam and paraded as pure and orthodox.

Well, what will happen if they take responsibility? lets think about that. Who will be put on the proverbial stand and who will take the fall? what response will one expect out of those who have been tricked into it?

Knowing Pakistan - nothing . Kills the question , doesn't it ?

You want a Nuremberg trial and the same defense argument ? Only this time , the pandora box will be far too larger than the world has ever seen before .

They often say that about a certain contemporary Muslim Minority being a product of that !

Whether there is some truth to it or not is something I don't know !

Well there is actually , knowing a few things about it , a certain person from Qadian had the blessings of the British always - before the message and well after it .

Incorrect. That would mean that they are Muslims of the subcontinent. With their own unique identity. No different in their devotion to god or otherwise to say a sufi from Turkey or Chad.
Do you fail to see the differences or have you never read about the mainstream Sufis?

Read post 86....

Only a fool would dream of stability and peace in a post NATO Afghanistan and situation magically improving in Pakistan overnight after the coalition departs . . Can the phoenix rise from the ashes is the real question . The delusions of " Good and Bad Talibans " seriously need to go , the concerned extremists have and will not distinguish ever .

RAW is filled by the same baboo baboons as our baboo baboons.

Imagine this

Can our baboo baboons place 2000 Brahmin pundits in Hindu temples across India?

Possibility is there.

But reality?

NO!

We need to quit living in made up fear.

When we have too much of REAL fear to fear about.

Hope you understand,.

YEs and No. There is Real fear and they cannot be denied. But to gather that our baboons do not plant a pundit or two who talks of peace in Kashmir and withdrawal is to underestimate both sides. This is not a case of "i did not say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you" but rather a case of identifying convenient avenues where if I was in the place of the baboons ..I would take advantage. They are justified to do so as well. Payback for the many years in Kashmir is quite valid.

What is made up fear is to think that all the nutjobs have some RAW baboons behind them. Nay, those baboons that are the major pump for money and promote the nutjobs usually like gold rolexs and wear Thawbs.

Back
Top Bottom