What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

Partly correct. One has the freedom to mix and match any God/faith as he wishes. But if he has to call himself a Hindu, he must pledge allegiance to certain aspects of Hinduism. The rules are much much relaxed in comparison to Abrahamic religions.
and on PDF some Indian was telling me something totally different like the mix and match thing...no one talked about allegiance! :blink: And yes Abrahamic religions are more stringent when it comes to rules...
Similarly, I think as long as a person is ready to follow the 5 pillars of Islam, he can be called a Muslim. You see, it's not secularism that has a problem with deviations in worship/practice, but the faiths themselves, like Islam or Hinduism.
True and the 1st pillar is the testimony (which allows you to enter Islam) that you wont worship others....when you break the 1st rule and havent entered Islam properly.....

Secularism doesnt exist everyone has their own set of rules which they try to enforce another with...it doesnt have to be from religion sometimes its from a cult other times its just a ritual...but there is always a set of rules...

and on PDF some Indian was telling me something totally different like the mix and match thing...no one talked about allegiance! :blink: And yes Abrahamic religions are more stringent when it comes to rules...
True and the 1st pillar is the testimony (which allows you to enter Islam) that you wont worship others....when you break the 1st rule and havent entered Islam properly.....

Secularism doesnt exist everyone has their own set of rules which they try to enforce another with...it doesnt have to be from religion sometimes its from a cult other times its just a ritual...but there is always a set of rules...

As in, you can't say I worship Jesus alone, but I'm a Hindu!

Usually, belief in a Hindu god is enough to be called a Hindu. Of course, the Indian Government still believes birth in a Hindu family is enough to be called a Hindu unless you've changed your religion an had it ratified through an affidavit.

I guess none of the Muslims who visit these shrines claim that the person interred there is God/Godlike, or do they? Moreover, aren't these Sufi saints or Babas remembered for their good work towards the faith and society? Visiting their shrine may simply be for paying homage.

Obviously, if a Muslim starts saying these saints were avatars of God, he need not be considered Muslim. But to prevent him from worshipping whatever would be against the principles of secularism.

RAW preaching to you u guys about true islam :cheesy:
They were not spying but were there on Tablighi mission:cheesy:

Last edited:
@Irfan Baloch

Perhaps they refused to eat the beef ribs and chapli kebabs. :D

@Bhai Zakir ... They in all likelihood are being waterboarded and undergoing 'cavity search' by our boys.... I'm sure they'll have fun in ISI's secrative 'correction camps', where they'll be treated exactly how we treated the Indian terrorist, Sarabajit Singh....

Its comforting to know that there are 20 Indians getting the shaft from Pakistanis as we speak. (tup) .

@Icarus

Sir, wouldn't a bunch of 20 beheaded Indians being delivered to the Indian defense attache' in fruit crates, send a 'strong' message?

It would also panic other Indian terrorists hiding in Pakistan making it easy to track them down, and kill them?

As in, you can't say I worship Jesus alone, but I'm a Hindu!

Usually, belief in a Hindu god is enough to be called a Hindu. Of course, the Indian Government still believes birth in a Hindu family is enough to be called a Hindu unless you've changed your religion an had it ratified through an affidavit.

I guess none of the Muslims who visit these shrines claim that the person interred there is God/Godlike, or do they?
No thank god it has not reached to that But those visiting the shrines starting asking for doa ...asking these dead, burried at the shrine to help them, aid them....which is wrong because ALLAH said ask me I will give...then why dont they go to the highest authority? And in Islam it is God's attribute to be asked for things and help....giving this attribute to something else is equal to making something else your god....
Moreover, aren't these Sufi saints or Babas remembered for their good work towards the faith and society? Visiting their shrine may simply be for paying homage.
again there is no harm in respecting someone...but going and starting to ask and plead for aid just falls in a different category...

Obviously, if a Muslim starts saying these saints were avatars of God, he need not be considered Muslim. But to prevent him from worshipping whatever would be against the principles of secularism.
Yes once you start thinking that there is another way to your doa ...that is it...maybe for you its a norm but for a Muslim we shouldnt ask anyone except God...because we only believe in 1 god and we believe he is our sustainer....once you believe this there is no room to ask from anyone else...let alone another human who himself asked from god. when he was alive that is..

What does geeta told u when u read geeta pondi:eek:
@WebMaster @Oscar @Aeronaut @zakii @nuclearpak @Manticore @Jungibaaz this guy needs your assistance!

@Irfan Baloch

@Bhai Zakir ... They in all likelihood are being waterboarded and undergoing 'cavity search' by our boys.... I'm sure they'll have fun in ISI's secrative 'correction camps', where they'll be treated exactly how we treated the Indian terrorist, Sarabajit Singh....

Its comforting to know that there are 20 Indians getting the shaft from Pakistanis as we speak. (tup) .

@Icarus

Sir, wouldn't a bunch of 20 beheaded Indians being delivered to the Indian defense attache' in fruit crates, send a 'strong' message?

It would also panic other Indian terrorists hiding in Pakistan making it easy to track them down, and kill them?

I am not aware of the topic under discussion, can't access the video, so I cannot comment. But as per my understanding, the RAW Imams will not be Indian nationals, they will be Pakistanis who work for RAW. Local agents and sources are caught quite frequently, we need not bother the Indian diplomatic mission for them. We have our own uses for them.

What does geeta told u when u read geeta pondi:eek:

First. Please avoid insulting others or otherwise. You have been warned.

Second.. a Loin is the area above the buttocks.
posterior-view.jpg

Due to the organs present in the Loin area people tend to call their offspring "the fruit of my loin".
The heart is nowhere near the Loin. No Human was ever born with a heart near the loin.

There is a large member of the feline species that looks like this

Lion-Flickr.jpg

It is spelled L I O N. And yes it does have a heart.. but it is debatable if Lions are really that brave or like any other ordinary cat.

Not sure who told you...then they also did 1 other thing which you probably havent learnt...they went to explore and learn Islam...more people came to spread Islam not just the Sufis they were def one of the first few but def not the only ones...and most of the "saints" are actually locals of India...so not sure how you want to compare them to "the Sufi" who actually did arrive....Compare their writtings to what now is presented as Sufi (spiced up with Hinduism )
Learn't it from the Pakistanis on this board.

Sufism has a lot of ritualised practices.....So you are telling me Sufism that originated in the Middle East is a just a spiced up Hinduism.

@Irfan Baloch

@Icarus

I am not aware of the topic under discussion, can't access the video, so I cannot comment. But as per my understanding, the RAW Imams will not be Indian nationals, they will be Pakistanis who work for RAW. Local agents and sources are caught quite frequently, we need not bother the Indian diplomatic mission for them. We have our own uses for them.
First. Please avoid insulting others or otherwise. You have been warned.

Second.. a Loin is the area above the buttocks.
posterior-view.jpg

Due to the organs present in the Loin area people tend to call their offspring "the fruit of my loin".
The heart is nowhere near the Loin. No Human was ever born with a heart near the loin.

There is a large member of the feline species that looks like this

Lion-Flickr.jpg

It is spelled L I O N. And yes it does have a heart.. but it is debatable if Lions are really that brave or like any other ordinary cat.

feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg

Learn't it from the Pakistanis on this board.

Sufism has a lot of ritualised practices.....So you are telling me Sufism that originated in the Middle East is a just a spiced up Hinduism.
Please read what I wrote again slowly:

Not sure who told you...then they also did 1 other thing which you probably havent learnt...they went to explore and learn Islam...more people came to spread Islam not just the Sufis they were def one of the first few but def not the only ones...and most of the "saints" are actually locals of India...so not sure how you want to compare them to "the Sufi" who actually did arrive....Compare their writtings to what now is presented as Sufi (spiced up with Hinduism )
I am saying Sufism from South Asia is a spiced up version of Sufism altogether!

@Icarus

Sir what is the role of the Indian Muslims in carrying out subversion in our nation?

Have there been captures of such assets in the past?

Placing false or misleading Imams has been a practice since the earliest of Islam's enemies. Where Muslim states exist, their enemies find it convenient to use what is essentially an important post within the community to spread discord and chaos. Since an Imam is one individual who generally avoids introspection and is also more likely to be defended by his flock if found out. perfect cover for an asset working against the state.

I am saying Sufism from South Asia is a spiced up version of Sufism altogether!

If by mean spiced up you mean Hindustanized... then yes. The practice of those of the Tasawwuf path was to use local culture and local language to spread the word of god. The reason behind it was to avoid the rejection that people initially have for something that is Alien to them. Just as you would teach any person a Urdu Phrase the best in their language and in an example closest to their culture.

@Icarus

Sir what is the role of the Indian Muslims in carrying out subversion in our nation?

Have there been captures of such assets in the past?

Not a lot, Indian spies who are genuinely Indian are hard to come by. Most spies are locals who are recruited and sent out, in such cases, the resident Indian remains miles from any suspicious activity. In their capacity as recruiters and agents, their faith does not have a lot to do with it but all the captures made (apart from in Kashmir) have been of Hindu agents. This is probably because a deep cover Indian Muslim agent may become disillusioned or become accustomed to being a "Pakistani" and fore sake the mission. Indian Muslims are more commonly spies in Kashmir because they only cross over for short missions and are being looked after by a handler who ensures they do what they are told. Whether its recce or militant disruption.

History is repeating itself. Nah, people will rule this as conspiracy theory.

Pakistan is infiltrated, and it's matter of time before Pakistan system will be completely infiltrated. I hope ISI is at work.

Back
Top Bottom