What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

20130624_RAW_khali-ryback.jpg

Khali.jpg

images

Soon the RAW will send its biggest agent the Great Khali.

off topic...
but great khali got his *** whipped by a kid..john cena.

how did they find out? did they tell them to drop their pants?
well I thought it was Saudi funded Imams like Molama Aunty of red mosque doing such things but never new RAW was so Islamic...

They must have seen the above Indians praising Raw and must have figured out that something is wrong. :woot:

well NYPD does more than that doesnt it?.. it does the vaginal and anal probe despite the fact that the person has diplomatic immunity or not lol

Unlike the Americans , we are decent and civilized people . The only thing we do not do , is to recognize our mistake and shortcomings and try to put all blame others . Its a foreign hand , alright , but then who's the person blowing up ? Me ?

NYPD !

DROP YOUR PANTS ! :D
More like KLPD !! :D

Find it yourself :azn:
mauni-amavasya-kumbh-mela-600.jpg

:o: We're fcuked! :lol:

well I thought it was Saudi funded Imams like Molama Aunty of red mosque doing such things but never new RAW was so Islamic...

Moreover, if someone is committed enough to infiltrate the imamat of a rival Nation, won't he ensure that his cover is not blown at the drop of a pant? :)

Last edited:

Moreover, if someone is committed enough to infiltrate the imamat of a rival Nation, won't he ensure that his cover is not blown at the drop of a pant? :)

of course one would have the necessary surgery to rule out such suspicion

How do you think worshiping dead and going to their tombs became soo popular that you cant differentiate a Hindu from a Muslim anymore?

of course one would have the necessary surgery to rule out such suspicion

Absolutely. I find it amusing that the guy who appeared on the Video thinks Indians are spreading Wahhabism/fundamentalism in Pakistan. Why would we when Saudi Arabia is doing it so well already? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom