What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

How do you think worshiping dead and going to their tombs became soo popular that you cant differentiate a Hindu from a Muslim anymore?

I believe that tradition was prevalent in the regions of Pakistan before Independence itself. Centuries of cohabitation and conversion from Hinduism meant that our Muslims do have a few traits that set them apart from those of the Middle East.

Weren't the dargahs like those of Moinuddin Chistie, Baba Bulleh Shah etc revered before independence?

Kanjar kanjario ko :rofl:

Pakistanis or in a not so so politically correct manner, Pakistani Sunnis hate Sufis.But they are the first ones to tell you that Islam didn't arrive here through sword but through Sufi saints.:coffee:

Last edited:
how did they find out? did they tell them to drop their pants?
well I thought it was Saudi funded Imams like Molama Aunty of red mosque doing such things but never new RAW was so Islamic...

Sir this was done long ago in Bangladesh at that time east Pakistan

I heard it my self from a Prisoner of war of Pak army on tv 2/3 years ago that when he was in jail an Indian captor brag to him that he was imam masjid in Bangladesh at that time in east Pakistan and spread hatred

I believe that tradition was prevalent in the regions of Pakistan before Independence itself. Centuries of cohabitation and conversion from Hinduism meant that our Muslims do have a few traits that set them apart from those of the Middle East.

Weren't the dargahs like those of Moinuddin Chistie, Baba Bulleh Shah etc revered before independence?
Few traits? :rofl: dude there is 1 thing in Islam that you dont cross...worshiping anything else...once you cross it you are no longer a Muslim...fullstop no ifs buts or anything that is what you can say the border between being a Muslim and leaving Islam....So for you may be "few traits" but they actually are major traits...

That isnt the only problem....Deobandi, Naqshabandi, Brailvi, Ahmedi and every sect possible is literally from India...The founder was born in India and raised there....I am not sure how the founders became popular but each preached this major differences and called it Islam...this is where the sectarian problems come in ....

Before we only had to deal with Sunni and Shia but thanks to India we have to deal with everything else!

Revere is 1 thing but worship is another...You can respect someone without worshiping or asking the dead for help!

how did they find out? did they tell them to drop their pants?
well I thought it was Saudi funded Imams like Molama Aunty of red mosque doing such things but never new RAW was so Islamic...

There are every types of Imams. The way Pakistan is, its a passage, a gateway for every wrong ideology in the name of Islam.

Few traits? :rofl: dude there is 1 thing in Islam that you dont cross...worshiping anything else...once you cross it you are no longer a Muslim...fullstop no ifs buts or anything that is what you can say the border between being a Muslim and leaving Islam....So for you may be "few traits" but they actually are major traits...

That isnt the only problem....Deobandi, Naqshabandi, Brailvi, Ahmedi and every sect possible is literally from India...The founder was born in India and raised there....I am not sure how the founders became popular but each preached this major differences and called it Islam...this is where the sectarian problems come in ....

Before we only had to deal with Sunni and Shia but thanks to India we have to deal with everything else!

Revere is 1 thing but worship is another...You can respect someone without worshiping or asking the dead for help!

Actually, no point blaming India for this. It was Muslims from the undivided Indian subcontinent who started these practices, isn't it? I'm only trying to say that some traits prevalent in Muslims of the subcontinent aren't found elsewhere probably because they were copied/passed on from Hinduism. And modern India still has nothing to do with what Indian muslims choose to practice.

Actually, no point blaming India for this. It was Muslims from the undivided Indian subcontinent who started these practices, isn't it? I'm only trying to say that some traits prevalent in Muslims of the subcontinent aren't found elsewhere probably because they were copied/passed on from Hinduism. And modern India still has nothing to do with what Indian muslims choose to practice.
Yes and no....

These were humans who literally just wanted to get famous you can google each of the names of the sects I mentioned all belong to India...divided or undivided...

Bringing in their Hindu practices into everything really has caused a lot of problem...hence, we find it difficult to believe in anyone calling themselves as a secular Indian :angel:

Yes and no....

These were humans who literally just wanted to get famous you can google each of the names of the sects I mentioned all belong to India...divided or undivided...

Bringing in their Hindu practices into everything really has caused a lot of problem...hence, we find it difficult to believe in anyone calling themselves as a secular Indian :angel:
Haha..secularism isn't about not practising any religion, but rather about giving each man his space to practice/follow whatever religion is so pleases. And I find that most Indians are still seular. :)

Haha..secularism isn't about not practising any religion, but rather about giving each man his space to practice/follow whatever religion is so pleases. And I find that most Indians are still seular. :)
Well in that sense Hinduism isnt a religion but a secular body because you can choose whatever you want and make your own cocktail, right?

Secularism is just about compartmentalizing which many humans dont do...Islam doesnt allow it because we have Islamic rules for everything from governing to eating and what to wear....

Pakistanis or in a not so so politically correct manner, Pakistani Sunnis hate Sufis.But they are the first ones to tell you that Islam didn't arrive here through sword but through Sufi saints.

Ummm, this is a thread of 21 Raw agents being caught in Masajid's, not a history lessoning thread in which you slide in your bias. :disagree:

Well in that sense Hinduism isnt a religion but a secular body because you can choose whatever you want and make your own cocktail, right?

Secularism is just about compartmentalizing which many humans dont do...Islam doesnt allow it because we have Islamic rules for everything from governing to eating and what to wear....

Partly correct. One has the freedom to mix and match any God/faith as he wishes. But if he has to call himself a Hindu, he must pledge allegiance to certain aspects of Hinduism. The rules are much much relaxed in comparison to Abrahamic religions.

Similarly, I think as long as a person is ready to follow the 5 pillars of Islam, he can be called a Muslim. You see, it's not secularism that has a problem with deviations in worship/practice, but the faiths themselves, like Islam or Hinduism.

@Talon badshoooo ...... tusi scientist hi ho na ..... Imam shiman tey nahi hoooo ....... :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistanis or in a not so so politically correct manner, Pakistani Sunnis hate Sufis.But they are the first ones to tell you that Islam didn't arrive here through sword but through Sufi saints.:coffee:
Not sure who told you...then they also did 1 other thing which you probably havent learnt...they went to explore and learn Islam...more people came to spread Islam not just the Sufis they were def one of the first few but def not the only ones...and most of the "saints" are actually locals of India...so not sure how you want to compare them to "the Sufi" who actually did arrive....Compare their writtings to what now is presented as Sufi (spiced up with Hinduism )

@Talon badshoooo ...... tusi scientist hi ho na ..... Imam shiman tey nahi hoooo ....... :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well, I like to explore where I can...I read different stuff just as a hobby also because Quran told me Iqra and to ponder ;)

Never mind we know what happen is in pakistan today these stinky cunts are responsibal for that nothing gona happen to pak in shaaAllah we just have to kill them all as we did befor they are not many left and they will b destroyed soon world know one thing now today in genleman suit india is a bigest terrer state in the world and we will put them dowen as we hunt all of them cowerd shit heads india allready try inoff to destroy pak we are still on our feet now gona b indian tarm soon they will face the same happen what r they doin in pak after afganistan all Talibaan wana go in kashmir to kill these terrerist as indian media were sayin:eek:

Back
Top Bottom