What's new

Captured, 21 R&AW agents operated undercover as 'imams'.

Placing false or misleading Imams has been a practice since the earliest of Islam's enemies. Where Muslim states exist, their enemies find it convenient to use what is essentially an important post within the community to spread discord and chaos. Since an Imam is one individual who generally avoids introspection and is also more likely to be defended by his flock if found out. perfect cover for an asset working against the state.
I won't be surprised if the Madani/Madudi (or whatever its called) group has some links in India.

@Icarus

Sir what is the role of the Indian Muslims in carrying out subversion in our nation?

Have there been captures of such assets in the past?

The Deoband clan has unwittingly been dragged into this from time to time among others. There are also "sufis" who supposedly parade on mysticism but are inherently there to subvert key individuals. The same goes for many other sects including Wahabbis, Shiites. The sect that complains the most about being discriminated against has also been implicated the most in anti-state activities.. ironically, they also have made major contributions to the state.

I won't be surprised if the Madani/Madudi (or whatever its called) group has some links in India.
They do. To quite an extent. You cannot tell what lies in the heart of a man who resembles a saint.

@Icarus

Sir what is the role of the Indian Muslims in carrying out subversion in our nation?

Have there been captures of such assets in the past?

Nahin Yaar.

You think Lal Masjid goons and criminals like Mullah burgaposh fatso @rse and his gone-to-hell gizzi borther were Indian Muslims?

You think Mullah munawar and Mullah diesel who say TTP goons are shaheed, are all Indian Muslims?

Come on.

We need to accept Our Islamo-fscist criminal Mullahs are home grown

and stop believing in conspiracy theories.

Thank you

Placing false or misleading Imams has been a practice since the earliest of Islam's enemies. Where Muslim states exist, their enemies find it convenient to use what is essentially an important post within the community to spread discord and chaos. Since an Imam is one individual who generally avoids introspection and is also more likely to be defended by his flock if found out. perfect cover for an asset working against the state.

Exactly, Religion is the best disguise for the most sinister actions. Kill someone and its murder, kill someone in the name of religion and you are hailed as a hero. Prayer leaders also influence the thinking of the resident community so they are very important tools in seeding dissent and hatred.

No link to India windia. Why these constipated conspiracy theories?

Our Mullahs are being butt-lined to Saudis mostly and to Irani ayatullahs to lesser extent.

Don't put India into everything.

Thank you

Please read what I wrote again slowly:

I am saying Sufism from South Asia is a spiced up version of Sufism altogether!
So that would mean that those who follow Sufism here are neither Muslim nor Hindus.

Nahin Yaar.

You think Lal Masjid goons and criminals like Mullah burgaposh fatso @rse and his gone-to-hell gizzi borther were Indian Muslims?

You think Mullah munawar and Mullah diesel who say TTP goons are shaheed, are all Indian Muslims?

Come on.

We need to accept Our Islamo-fscist criminal Mullahs are home grown

and stop believing in conspiracy theories.

Thank you

You cant blanket dismiss.. or blanket accept any theory.
its like saying that all people who died in car accidents did so because they did not wear a seatbelt. which is clearly not the case. People wear belts and still die.

The same way, there are subversive activities in progress. .and at the same time, genuine homegrown nutjobs who are spreading hate and bigotry.

So that would mean that those who follow Sufism here are neither Muslim nor Hindus.
Incorrect. That would mean that they are Muslims of the subcontinent. With their own unique identity. No different in their devotion to god or otherwise to say a sufi from Turkey or Chad.

They do. To quite an extent. You cannot tell what lies in the heart of a man who resembles a saint.

After all , every saint has a past ... :D Wouldn't you want to blame the extremist within , mate ? Because , every mishap just didn't happen from outside and most of the money spent in all terrorists activities can still be tracked with precision to Pakistanis themselves and the foreign funders from the brotherhood countries .

Exactly, Religion is the best disguise for the most sinister actions. Kill someone and its murder, kill someone in the name of religion and you are hailed as a hero. Prayer leaders also influence the thinking of the resident community so they are very important tools in seeding dissent and hatred.

Prayer leaders say whatever their "flock" wants them to say most of the time.

So talk about and fix the flock as well.

Our Mohallah mosque Mullah is fed three times by my family and few neighbors.

and fed biryani and chargha.

and he doesn't dare say anything Islamo-fascist because we forbade him and we do not allow Tablighi panties to stay here.

So take control of your mosque

It is yours

Kick out politics out of it.

and control the little Mullahs and Mullis.

However we need some national level plan to hang Mullahs like Munawwar and diesel .

Only then Our Islam and our country will be purified from the Islamo-fascistic $hit.

Thank you

No link to India windia. Why these constipated conspiracy theories?

Our Mullahs are being butt-lined to Saudis mostly and to Irani ayatullahs to lesser extent.

Don't put India into everything.

Thank you
I am talking about around the time of partition, few well placed assets could have misled the whole nation on to a different path. Obviously its just a conspiracy theory. But come to think of it I don't think Indians would have taken the partition of the country that well.

After all , every saint has a past ... :D Wouldn't you want to blame the extremist within , mate ?
Depends on what extremes are you talking about... or rather ..which extreme direction. Tracing which ideology is the main culprit is not much of an issue. Convincing those that follow the ideology that they are being misled is. After all, as a closer example.. look at the 5 years people spent believing that the JF-17 Block-II was the Pakistani F-35 incarnate despite my best efforts. Now that its come out.. all the messiahs have disappeared and the followers appear secretly distraught.. looking for new messiahs on the Block-III

I am talking about around the time of partition, few well placed assets could have misled the whole nation on to a different path. Obviously its just a conspiracy theory. But come to think of it I don't think Indians would have taken the partition of the country that well.

No Siree.

Mullah Mardoodi types who opposed Pakistan with every hair on their @rse,

were dumped by Indian Congressis like used toilet paper.

I do not think Mullah Azadoo and others lallu panjoos could ever be "placed".

So pelase do not spread constipated conspiracy theories. Now you are talking like a lal topi.

Thank you

Depends on what extremes are you talking about... or rather ..which extreme direction

The one which is presently harming the country with all its might .

We spent time , money and energy to instill a certain ideology to Muslims arriving in the F.A.T.A. from the world over to pave way for the " declared " Jihad and radicalized the nation . Somehow , the Project Treadstone went haywire and now the people running it at that time do not want to take the responsibility and would happily involve the gullible masses from the " trouble " happening from outside and not something , which has deep roots in history .

Back
Top Bottom