What's new

Can’t keep waiting for stealth fighter, India tells Russia

@jarves I cant understand what you are saying here.Give me one good reason India should abandon this project?.

What it meant was India must look at the pros and cons before exiting if it ever does.

I cant understand what you are saying here.Give me one good reason India should abandon this project?.

What it meant was India must look at the pros and cons before exiting if it ever does.

U are new here,it will take some time for u to grasp complex issues:D

U are new here,it will take some time for u to grasp complex issues:D
Its not me its the other way around. this question was raised by Jarves on a previous post of mine and I replied to him what that meant my answer is the last line.

I think that the FC31P in Pakistani hands, has put the fear into indian hearts, the thought that a stealth fighter would get into PAF hands first, is giving the indians sleepless nights.

Hence the problems with the Russians.

I think that the FC31P in Pakistani hands, has put the fear into indian hearts, the thought that a stealth fighter would get into PAF hands first, is giving the indians sleepless nights.

You know what could spice up the things is Russia selling some 5th gen to China

Good. Better not waste money on Ruscrap FGFA aka Su-35++ (downgraded for export version). Rafale will swat this like mosquitoes in an August night.

Good. Better not waste money on Ruscrap FGFA aka Su-35++ (downgraded for export version). Rafale will swat this like mosquitoes in an August night.

Why only august and not in any other 11 months?:wacko::unsure:

Look

Bhai bidi hai? Rait kat Jaygi.

I can't sleep warna tin ks dibba a a Jayga.

Pakistan has good fighter in f16 rest all Chinese scooter jets are as good as rickety rickshaw.

These under power jets are no good. Only problem can be if pay get sukhoi or European jets

Look

Bhai bidi hai? Rait kat Jaygi.

I can't sleep warna tin ks dibba a a Jayga.

Pakistan has good fighter in f16 rest all Chinese scooter jets are as good as rickety rickshaw.

These under power jets are no good. Only problem can be if pay get sukhoi or European jets

The FC31 will be in service before, that is why the indians are worried.

The FC31 will be in service before, that is why the indians are worried.
Ok fc31 is as much a fifth gen advanced stealth fighter as j10.

And by the way too quick tells you all about its quality let's see how many China buys for itself.

Really?
Can u tell me how many protos are flying atm:D:P;)?
Who needs stinkin prototype.

When they can get fc31 mark4 directly from showroom just choosing and paying premium for that awesome color selection. Might get December discount aswell

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom