What's new

Can't bat, can't field - Pakistan, just accept that verdict

ppl want to watch cricket,how would u neglect them.

Well cricket isnt as popular as it used to be in Pakistan...people are more interested in like soccer and all that. No ones saying to stop playing cricket but we should concentrate on other sports too.

Yeah Pakistan cricket has really gone down the drain. Personally I think we should stop focusing on cricket so much and focus on other sports like soccer, field hockey ( our national sport), tennis, etc rather then wasting time on cricket

Just for the poor run of the team,you can't change the minds of millions of people who patronize such a great game:Cricket.

"Winter is always followed by the refreshing Spring"

Just for the poor run of the team,you can't change the minds of millions of people who patronize such a great game:Cricket.

"Winter is always followed by the refreshing Spring"

Read my post above, I'm not saying to get rid of cricket all together but we should concentrate on other sports too. Plus cricket is not as popular as it used to be in Pakistan, soccer is gaining a lot more attention in my opinion.

Read my post above, I'm not saying to get rid of cricket all together but we should concentrate on other sports too. Plus cricket is not as popular as it used to be in Pakistan, soccer is gaining a lot more attention in my opinion.

Pakistan is 174 in soccer ranking. A really long way to go before it becomes mainstream.

But yes, cricket should lose the monopoly of resources and media attention that it has now.

Pakistan is 174 in soccer ranking. A really long way to go before it becomes mainstream.

But yes, cricket should lose the monopoly of resources and media attention that it has now.

I never said that Pakistan was good at soccer, I just meant that most people are more interested in soccer now a days then cricket. And we have a low ranking cause cricket takes up all the resources and no funds are given to other sports, not because theres no enthusiasm for it.

I never said that Pakistan was good at soccer, I just meant that most people are more interested in soccer now a days then cricket. And we have a low ranking cause cricket takes up all the resources and no funds are given to other sports, not because theres no enthusiasm for it.

if they r intersted in soccer,then they will have xpectations in soccer for pakistan.this part is also weak.

if they r intersted in soccer,then they will have xpectations in soccer for pakistan.this part is also weak.

Theres not enough funds/resources given to soccer, thats why no one plays which is way our ranking is so bad. Not because a lack of talent like the most of the current cricket team

Theres not enough funds/resources given to soccer, thats why no one plays which is way our ranking is so bad. Not because a lack of talent like the most of the current cricket team

watever!!!! cricket in south asia connects each other.it is also a life line 4 pak sports fans.

watever!!!! cricket in south asia connects each other.it is also a life line 4 pak sports fans.

No it is not, I mentioned this a million times before cricket is not as popular as it once was. People are starting to get more interested in other sports!

Cricket is going no where. Our team is pathetic no doubt but their performance has not changed the mentality of people who consider cricket as their second religion.

Now a days,I have seen people taking interest in football but soccer? That's a news to me.

No it is not, I mentioned this a million times before cricket is not as popular as it once was. People are starting to get more interested in other sports!

it will be very sad,if pak loses the status of good cricket and test playing nations.pak is still producing awesome cricketers.

Cricket is going no where. Our team is pathetic no doubt but their performance has not changed the mentality of people who consider cricket as their second religion.

Now a days,I have seen people taking interest in football but soccer? That's a news to me.

football and soccer are the same thing.

Football is called soccer in the US

You are right. I am sick of Pak team losing again and again. I wish we were good at something else as well.:frown:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom