What's new

Cannot sit, watch and do nothing

First, a full scale attack by U.S. against Pakistan is unlikely to happen. Otherwise, WWIII will be very likely to just start.

That's why i used the word juvenile...I am with you on remote possibility of an American onslaught...But just for the sake of argumens lets assume US attacked Pak...Now please enlighten me how that will turn out to be world war....

As for China's involvement, you seem to doubt China's will throughout. If China is really as what you have expected, China's involvement in Korea, Vietnam, direct conflict with India, U.S. and U.S.S.R. is just really inconceivable. As far as who is juvenile, let history decide.

What you are missing is the economic progress that China has made over all these years..If chinese establishment is not foolish(which i know they are not) then they will stay away from the mess....

As for the weapons from China, well, it is very simple: quality and quantity. I believe China can make improvement on both during war time for those on the way to Pakistan.

As asked earlier are you saying that you have not shared the best with Pakistan and will start doing it now???? Let me repeat one more time...Pakistan has enough fire power to take care of such attacks....they don't have the capability to defend an American full-fledge onslaught...with or without China's help...

I think China don't need to do any F about these...this is clearly not China business, Pakistan is an independence country that has power to protect himself, yet he got strong supports from his saintly brother Turkish??? Why China have to get involve to make more hatred coming back to you???

Just see how Pakistani members here flatter Turkey and how neglect Pakistan toward your conflicts with vietnam!? It is clearly telling the story that they, Pakistani, never treat China as an alliance but USING you as their shield to against the West!!!

Pakistan had once selling weapons to vietnam and sign billions dollar business contracts with Japan and South Korea, who know what kind of business is that!?

China can't do much but use verbal signals over such random skirmishes, but if it comes to the point where NATO decides to launch a full scale incursion or start a war, China will not sit back and watch, you can be sure of that, at the very least Chinese border with Pakistan will become an unending supply of aid, and military assistance, we will see what NATO dare do about that.

it is so b.tch when some retard viets bragging its viva vietnam into the discussion, is there anything relate to your business here???

talkative viets have become dull more than ever, from that people know how headache we (viet neighbors) have been dealing with them!!!

China must learn the lesson that never treat those retards as good as your comrades, you send your experts and workers to vietnam to help that ungrateful country building its infrastructures, in the end they never regret you for what you have done to them but stab you a stab and calling you "illegal migrant" to their country, what a son of b.tch ironical tone!?

in vietnamese papers and medias, they have been spreading sh.tty stuffs such as how China flooding vietnam by sending thousand of illegal workers to vietnam, viets medias favor to pick negative news toward China such how Chinese killing their own people, how Chinese eat babies, how Chinese corruptions, how Chinese devil souls, how inhuman the Chinese, viets also picking up stuffs like human right abuses or democracy oppression to spit at China without any hesitate!!! all been selected from the already Western propaganda, viets are using the same sh.t from the West to blur China image, viets teach it people to hate Chinese since they were a kid in kindergarten!!!

so I wonder how patient your Chinese when you can keep your happy smiling face to the vietnamse everytime you go down there to help them!? if our Cambodian stay in the same situation, sorry we can't do that, we will slice any meat on there bodies off while they are still alive!!! :hitwall:

sorry don't hate me, hate the haters to me!!!

We don't want our sovereignty to get respected, what would China or for that matter anyone else would do?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

i thought china said that attack on pakistan will be considered as attack on china, why are they sitting and only talking now??? why not respond to the attack?///

This is something we Pakistani should be asking, why is it that our beloved friends from across the border concerned about it.

by backing up do u mean shouting in UN and exporting them weapons to earn huge profits?????

its very clear what china's actual intentions are, i think there is even a possibility that the current NATO attack had an involvement of China too....

Bharati involvement cannot be ruled out because air strike was called upon by ANA which according to P.Musharraf is bharti controlled.

it is so b.tch when some retard viets bragging its viva vietnam into the discussion, is there anything relate to your business here???

talkative viets have become dull more than ever, from that people know how headache we (viet neighbors) have been dealing with them!!!

China must learn the lesson that never treat those retards as good as your comrades, you send your experts and workers to vietnam to help that ungrateful country building its infrastructures, in the end they never regret you for what you have done to them but stab you a stab and calling you "illegal migrant" to their country, what a son of b.tch ironical tone!?

in vietnamese papers and medias, they have been spreading sh.tty stuffs such as how China flooding vietnam by sending thousand of illegal workers to vietnam, viets medias favor to pick negative news toward China such how Chinese killing their own people, how Chinese eat babies, how Chinese corruptions, how Chinese devil souls, how inhuman the Chinese, viets also picking up stuffs like human right abuses or democracy oppression to spit at China without any hesitate!!! all been selected from the already Western propaganda, viets are using the same sh.t from the West to blur China image, viets teach it people to hate Chinese since they were a kid in kindergarten!!!

so I wonder how patient your Chinese when you can keep your happy smiling face to the vietnamse everytime you go down there to help them!? if our Cambodian stay in the same situation, sorry we can't do that, we will slice any meat on there bodies off while they are still alive!!! :hitwall:

sorry don't hate me, hate the haters to me!!!
Hehee, my Cambodian idol , read again and see how CHINA brag about her 'warning ' to US from Korea to VN . I just prove that US don't give a damn care about those cheap and hollow 'warning' from CHINA .

Without Soviet protection , US would bomb Beijing to stone age during Korean war already bcz at that time , CHINA military power even counld not compare to Japan in WW 2.

At the moment we need diplomatic support from Russia and China and other friendly nations. We are capable to teach every enemy a lesson but it require some time.

Bharati involvement cannot be ruled out because air strike was called upon by ANA which according to P.Musharraf is bharti controlled.

This is not true US army or Marines were in the Area they attacked Pakistan post and it was surgical strike to warn Pakistan about various things, General john allen is responsible for this attack according to PA DGMO.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

This is not true US army or Marines were in the Area they attacked Pakistan post and it was surgical strike to warn Pakistan about various things, General john allen is responsible for this attack according to PA DGMO.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Link please

Most of China SAM systems are accessible to Pakistan army. Prolly HQ-9 will be the next if Pakistan army is interested.

We Know the backbone of USA thats Israel and we got the capability to break the backbone of usa pakistan in 1998 said if our nuke facilities are attacked we will lay waste to dimmona israel and today its the same.
I 100% sure that in any attack china will help us and give us whatever they can as they did from 40 years we can count on china.if we can defeat USSR and make it russia then we can finish off USA and make it texas and no one should have a doubt about it.china is our only friend and brother in the whole world the rest are mere moral friends.

We Know the backbone of USA thats Israel and we got the capability to break the backbone of usa pakistan in 1998 said if our nuke facilities are attacked we will lay waste to dimmona israel and today its the same.
I 100% sure that in any attack china will help us and give us whatever they can as they did from 40 years we can count on china.if we can defeat USSR and make it russia then we can finish off USA and make it texas and no one should have a doubt about it.china is our only friend and brother in the whole world the rest are mere moral friends.

well said...but your avatar is ironic!!!???

anyways...never minds

Although i have thanked you for the post but the reason is pretty simple, when our own government and military leadership is opting to cater the situation by words and non military strategic actions than why would china leap into war mode ... it's china after all not india (no offense intended) :)

i thought china said that attack on pakistan will be considered as attack on china, why are they sitting and only talking now??? why not respond to the attack?///

Back
Top Bottom