What's new

Cannot sit, watch and do nothing

I don't say anything about the appearance, if argue by your logic, then i think Saudis are the most peaceful people to your Chinese because they are the less negative to China in Islamic world this time!!!

...and how about your own Chinese people so called Uighur, they beheaded and torture their fellow so called Han without any sympathy!!!???
Uighurs are an internal matter for Chinese only! We have great sympathy for Pakistan because they live right next to these guys.

http://tuku.military.china.com/military/html/2011-11-28/188551_1982193.htm#pic

@sinochallenger are you comparing MMRCA to attack on pakistani soldiers? Come on dude atleast don't insult pakistanis.... india doesnt need MMRCA urgently. While 28 pakistani soldiers died. Pakistan need china help.... Stop making excuses.... Just contact your communist leader and tell him to help pakistan.... Or come outside on streets and protest.... Oh.... Wait.... chinese cant protest because chinese goverment dont give Sh1T About them.... By the way is it true that chinese people alot old? i mean 70 years average?.... why do america want to end china? wait few years and china would vanish.... indeed china has really old population.... Am shocked when u told me 70years is average.... Am lucky to be in youngest nation india.

@sinochallenger are you comparing MMRCA to attack on pakistani soldiers? Come on dude atleast don't insult pakistanis.... india doesnt need MMRCA urgently. While 28 pakistani soldiers died. Pakistan need china help.... Stop making excuses.... Just contact your communist leader and tell him to help pakistan.... Or come outside on streets and protest.... Oh.... Wait.... chinese cant protest because chinese goverment dont give Sh1T About them.... By the way is it true that chinese people alot old? i mean 70 years average?.... why do america want to end china? wait few years and china would vanish.... indeed china has really old population.... Am shocked when u told me 70years is average.... Am lucky to be in youngest nation india.

Pakistan can well protect it self , Indians stop you conspiracies against Chinese brothers.

Should arm Pakistan and if they need help we can bring back the peoples volunteer army.

i thought china said that attack on pakistan will be considered as attack on china, why are they sitting and only talking now??? why not respond to the attack?///

China would definitely support Pakistan and nobody is going to support them from that. But for that to happen Pakistan itself has to take a firm stance. With all the cowardice and lies the establishment of Pakistan has shown in viz a viz USA and NATO how can anyone expect China to come and fight Pakistan's case with USA. Even God doesn't support liars and cowards. So China would definitely support Pakistan but for that to happen Pakistan itself has to come clear and present a strong and firm response against Uncle Sam. By the way thanks for the unwanted concern of you guys.;)

Vietnam and India are our rivals, but not a mortal enemy like the USA.

China has a huge trade with India, and Pakistan has no problem with it.

Same for China, if Pakistan wanna sell the weapons to Vietnam, then China wouldn't have any problem as well.

Anyway, China and Pakistan will share the neighborhood for the next thousand years, so we are obligated to become good friends and to stick together no matter what.

In a nutshell, NATO takes ALL orders, and ONLY take orders, from Tel Aviv, NOT Washington D.C.

Get it?

Do I need to repeate it ?

Now, even though the event has sth. to do with Neocon and the US election, my intuition tells me it has everything to do with Iran in the end, not with some bullcrap "news" that the US wanted to retaliate Pakistan on blah blah.

I$rael wants the US to invade Iran, both Russia and China are against it...therefore the UNSC is paralysed.

What Tel Aviv, or "NATO" in common folk's language, is doing are two-fold, IMO:

1. Checkmate Damask to "negotiate" with Russia, on IRAN

2. Checkmate Islamabad to "negotiate" with China, on IRAN.

It's like Chess... don't you ever loss focus on the Queen, folks!

What to focus is not trivial things such as US election, on which Jewish media such as CNN,

CBS, MSNBC, NYT, WSJ shall decide in time who will be the next emptysuit in the white house.

Empirical experiences suggest that the focus is always, always ----- I$RAEL.

I think China can donate some early radar warning system and shoulder launched missiles to Pakistan. Next time the NATO choppers attack, Pakistan can simply shoot them down.

This is no mistake. It is a deliberate attempt to push Pakistan Army back so the US can start occupying the frontier region. A deliberate punitive skirmish.

:rofl: Why on earth would the US want to? Control of the frontier regions is a tough enough job for Pakistan it would be a nightmare for the US

I just tell one thing to all who wants to atack pakistan......panga na laina warna nanga ho jai ga.....because pkistan has nothing to lose and you have everything to lose. So my advice war is not a answer to anything.....nato did a mistake so they better do justice. Simple.

Selective amnesia.

Where were the Chinese Govts thoughts on Pak sovereignity after Abbotabad and on numerous strikes by Drones ?

The thoughts are brought along with the 50 JF-17 Thunder that are being sent to Pakistan.

Tell u guys the truth, if china get involved in this it will be very scary for rest of the people. Because I am pretty sure it will be one kick *** fight.... china alwas supported pakistan and who know china might already gave some weapon to pakistan. I know chinese pretty good, they told pakistan before if u need it grab and go we will do money alk later. So......

Back
Top Bottom