What's new

Cannot rule out American military involvement in COVID-19 creation. Dr Atta Ur Rehman, ex minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also can't rule out ISI involvement with the Wuhan Virus. Right? ANYTHING is possible...

But we can't rule out Chinese military involvement in COVID-19. Perhaps it was Chinese animal rights sympathiser who unleashed it in Wuhan.

It was the evil queen of Pangolia!!
latest

You also can't rule out ISI involvement with the Wuhan Virus. Right? ANYTHING is possible...

The Chinese embassy in France on Monday sought to throw suspicion on what it described as the “surprise closing last July of the largest American biochemical weapons research centre at the Fort Detrick base in Maryland.
“After the closure, a series of pneumonia or similar cases appeared in the United States,” it stated.

I think you will see with time, the voices will grow for international task force to inspect this American military facility. If America has done nothing wrong, it should open the facility for international inspection anyway.

I think you will see with time, the voices will grow for international task force to inspect this American military facility. If America has done nothing wrong, it should open the facility for international inspection anyway.

We would like a 1000 member team from the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps Qods Force to go to Fort Detrick immediately!!!! They will be given an absolutely FULL tour experience....

Reactions: dbc
We would like a 1000 member team from the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps Qods Force to go to Fort Detrick immediately!!!! They will be given an absolutely FULL tour experience....

...and within weeks Maryland will have a few hundred kebab shops pop up..

Interesting take, but as he said he don't have any concrete evidence. But whatever the case is, intelligence agencies know or will known in couple of months down the road. But regardless world after covid-19 will not be a US dominated world anymore.

I wouldn't have bothered if it wasnt Dr Atta. The guy was education minister in "military regime" of Musharraf.

His words carry weight. Chinese are also pointing to fort detrick US military facility for bio warfare research as a potential origin. You dont talk about these matters with such pointed referrals if there is no prior substantial intel.

What is also worrying that he mentioned some UK based labs which were conducting similar research.

I dont think Al quds force got expertise to identify the bio warfare.

Something under UN approved task force of Chinese, Russian, Italian and perhaps Pakistanis will be sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom