What's new

Cannot rule out American military involvement in COVID-19 creation. Dr Atta Ur Rehman, ex minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the evidence the Chinese were working on bioDEFENSE??? They were working on offensive bioweapons that's why they did not have a defense/vaccine, just like the Americans.

That's ridiculous. You make the claim they are making bioeapons. You show me the proof. My proof that China is researching biodefense are two fold.

1. no modern history of biowarfare
2. the coronavirus/covid-19 has a high mortality rate on Chinese men but goes super soft Caucasians. No nation is insane enough to build bioweapons that hurt themselves just like no gunsmith makes u shaped guns.

That's ridiculous. You make the claim they are making bioeapons. You show me the proof. My proof that China is researching biodefense are two fold.

1. no modern history of biowarfare
2. the coronavirus/covid-19 has a high mortality rate on Chinese men but goes super soft Caucasians. No nation is insane enough to build bioweapons that hurt themselves just like no gunsmith makes u shaped guns.
The Wuhan bio-weapons lab. There is no evidence they were working on defense research other wise they would have offered one solution.

The Wuhan bio-weapons lab. There is no evidence they were working on defense research other wise they would have offered one solution.

You are being fooled by western propaganda. Think for a few seconds.

No country would ever place a bioWEAPONS lab even near a civilian area. Wuhan biolab is in the middle of a giant city of 11 million. Does that make sense to you?

Second, suppose it is a bioweapons lab and this was a leak - basically, impossible. Why would it take the Chinese investigators a month to decide to lock down? If there was a leak, they would instantly lock everything down without delay.

The Wuhan bioweapons lab conspiracy theory is the dumbest theory of all. It makes no sense.

You still gave no evidence that China was working on bioOFFENSE.

There will be traces left in and surrounding areas, if it is indeed the source.

America needs to come clean , as to why the labs were closed at first place.
Fat chance that will happen. The crime scene has been messed up with all the months of outbreak, so to speak.

Fat chance that will happen. The crime scene has been messed up with all the months of outbreak, so to speak.

True, but given the extent of the coverup by the western media and the secret biowarfare meetings, I suspect lots of clues can still be picked up during an investigation. Some things are impossible to hide.

First things first!

The Virus is race/religion/nation blind..and is killing who it can kill... so that is its Fundamental Nature!

Why would the Americans attack themselves and smash their economy, if the virus were Americano?

Why would the Chinese attack themselves and smash their economy, if the virus were Chinese?

Cui Bono?

For now... let us pause this... first bury the dead and save lives... then back to maundane existing of the daily grind!!!
Human nature to lay blame in order to vent out obsession

True, but given the extent of the coverup by the western media and the secret biowarfare meetings, I suspect lots of clues can still be picked up during an investigation. Some things are impossible to hide.
Maybe. Just maybe, but I doubt any investigation - if allowed - will be transparently investigated. It will most likely be a whitewash.

First things first!

The Virus is race/religion/nation blind..and is killing who it can kill... so that is its Fundamental Nature!

Why would the Americans attack themselves and smash their economy, if the virus were Americano?

Why would the Chinese attack themselves and smash their economy, if the virus were Chinese?

Cui Bono?

For now... let us pause this... first bury the dead and save lives... then back to maundane existing of the daily grind!!!

Zionist bankers were sponsoring Hitler whilst he was killing Jews. Same bankers then get Britain to sign over Israel and turns an ally of Germany (USA) against it.

Virus kills without discrimination but who are the real beneficiaries? Already 18 European countries have turned to Israel seeking help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom