What's new

I and my family will vote for Imran Khan - Dr. Atta ur Rehman on PTI Radio

Hoodbhoy is a moron,Riddle me that.
Yeah, right ; As compared to Ata Ur Rahman, that guy has got far more insight and wisdom in not only his subject-matter but also general principles of science than any other leading scholar. While Rahman was debating on how to call the "Water Car Engineer"'s bluff, Hoodbhoy went ahead and rebuffed his ideas violating the fundamental principles of Thermodynamics.

Now Riddle Me That.

And the educated people like you are stupid enough who thinks that those who don't vote for PTI are actually enemies of Pakistan.. Democracy (If you believe on that, I don't), is a process where if you are satisfy with someone then you vote for him/her, otherwise you choose Alternative.. My baradari covers all classes, elite, Middle n poors, n also much more from much more educated family from where Dr. Sb belongs or yours.. (I my self m Double masters, and might presume my PHD soon).

We are satisfied with SS work in Punjab, and that's why we will continue voting PML-N.

I didn't say anything regarding PML-N and being enemies of Pakistan. I know many educated people too will vote for PML-N and I respect that as their fundamental right. Heck, a few very close relatives of mine are going that route.

My problem starts when you drag your 'biraadi' into the electoral politics of Pakistan. I.e if you are jatt than you'll only vote for a Jatt no matter how corrupt he is. And I expect better from our educated lot.

I didn't say anything regarding PML-N and being enemies of Pakistan. I know many educated people too will vote for PML-N and I respect that as their fundamental right. Heck, a few very close relatives of mine are going that route.

My problem starts when you drag your 'biraadi' into the electoral politics of Pakistan. I.e if you are jatt than you'll only vote for a Jatt no matter how corrupt he is. And I expect better from our educated lot.

That's not the case for our baradaris.. since our baradari is not concentrated for one city or one zone only... & my baradari is also divided among many parties.. But this time I made sure each person get to know about developments made by SS in Punjab.. So I am sure who they are going to vote...

PS: SS is not Punjabi but Kashmiri, if it was ethical then we would have been went for Chaudhary brothers..

Back
Top Bottom