What's new

Canadian teacher tells Muslim kids who skip LGBTQ Pride events, "You aren't Canadian" and "You don't belong here".

..yes and then follow that up with people that eat raccoon dogs…let’s all be cleansed :enjoy:
You are comparing people who eat weird animals to people who want to convince your boys that they are actually girls and force them to take drugs.

You are comparing people who eat weird animals to people who want to convince your boys that they are actually girls and force them to take drugs.
Nah he is comparing people who eat animals to a culture of people who enjoy having s3x with little boys and grooming them. Amount of paedofiles on a white ethnic basis is ridiculously higher than any other race.

Whites are predispositioned towards pedophilia and its their trait/calling card for their race.

Basically in typical white mindset, a white paedofile is allowed to make fun of someone eating a cooked snake/rabbit/frog etc and be morally superior lol

Nah he is comparing people who eat animals to a culture of people who enjoy having s3x with little boys and grooming them. Amount of paedofiles on a white ethnic basis is ridiculously higher than any other race.

Whites are predispositioned towards pedophilia and its their trait/calling card for their race.

Basically in typical white mindset, a white paedofile is allowed to make fun of someone eating a cooked snake/rabbit/frog etc and be morally superior lol
While being smug about it.

Gosh, do I hate smug *ss white liberals trying to tell me how the sexuality works through their college studies.

Who gets to define what being a Canadian is lol. So would i not be a Pakistani if i have a differing opinion. That sounds very stupid and backwards.

If you go on twitter and search ‘drag show for kids’ and go to the video tab you’ll see such debauched videos that I don’t want to post them here on an adult forum. Almost naked men performing sexually explicit acts in front of little kids. It’s an indication of a seriously declining civilization.

Here’s a mild one.

I think the teacher was being stupid
That's why I call her a Pajeet lol

Who are you to tell me to go back?

Listen gay boy, here in the US people have the right to participate in gay rallies and other people have the right not to.

End of story

The right to freedom is what makes one American.
oh kyun time waste ker raha hai mere bhai ? he is just trolling, probably a bobs and vagane seeking Pajeet with Turkish flags.

Oh, keep dreaming, Muslim invader / groomer ganger / terrorist / sand n!gger.
Still doesn’t change the fact that I’m as Native as anyone in Canada expect First Nations indigenous

This part I can agree with. The problem is many GLB are imposing their opinions on others. Not all but many.

I have a friend from Germany. He's biosexual but he never imposes himself on others, although he dislikes religion.

He has a good job and never causes trouble. I get along with him just fine.

But GLB people who impose their will on others need to be resisted. I only agree with the teacher is because in that case LGB people attended and respected Muslim events.

Transgender people I have no problems with. They are slowly integrating. In Pakistan they are integrating.
But no one told the teacher of lgbtq to attend or respect Muslim events. That’s the whole point of my argument. We don’t want them at our events so they shouldn’t expect us at theirs. Just like you don’t want Lal Masjid people coming to your events.
Lgbtq people they can be lgbtq and do what they point we don’t care. We care when it’s forced on us. Otherwise every human has certain human rights

The only way for non whites to get respect and not be considered an outsider is to contribute massively to nation building. Whites do not see us doing that, because most of the ground work has been already done. They are also migrants, but they framed the constitutions, built the industry, implemented rule of law, brought in governance, built the universities etc. They will forever see the non whites as people who came to partake in something readymade. If you take an airport for example, the people who designed and constructed it will always consider people who operate it as lower to them. That's why they get paid more too. I am not saying it's right or wrong, but that's how the white people think.

Bro in USA the ullema just spoke up about this and the backlash even among “Muslims” was appalling

Irony is this guy is probably one of the most liberal scholars in USA and he’s getting backlash lool.

Don't agree on this one. They are not Central Asian. Very few of them are actually of Oghuz descent.
I think you understand my point. A Turk telling Muslims Canadians to go back to their country even tho they’re born and raised in an immigrant built multicultural country like Canada while Turks themselves aren’t native to Anatolia. Yes many people who call them self Turks in Turkey might actually not be Oghuz descent but that’s not the point.

Irony is this guy is probably one of the most liberal scholars in USA and he’s getting backlash lool.

You should see the chimp out in the Quote Tweets. It’s like all the liberals, khusras, and gáshtïs formed a batallion and started crying.

Although the “Navigating Differences” was milquetoast it’s a victory for Orthodox Muslims. A lot of these heterodox Muslims have started panicking. Now the “muslimgirl” account on instagram has openly started to support queer “Muslims”….

The owner of the @Muslim instagram account is an effeminate in the closet man 😂

The only way for non whites to get respect and not be considered an outsider is to contribute massively to nation building. Whites do not see us doing that, because most of the ground work has been already done. They are also migrants, but they framed the constitutions, built the industry, implemented rule of law, brought in governance, built the universities etc. They will forever see the non whites as people who came to partake in something readymade. If you take an airport for example, the people who designed and constructed it will always consider people who operate it as lower to them. That's why they get paid more too. I am not saying it's right or wrong, but that's how the white people think.
The only way to get respect from anyone is keeping firm on your beliefs and not bowing down to anyone who tries to bend your religious beliefs.
Indians are everywhere in big companies and politics but still couldn’t get respect. If you look at whites they respect Muslims who stand firm to their religion more than sellouts who get into big positions.

I mean
is she wrong? - if Canadian at large believe LGBTQ+ is part of their values
you better obey or get out, its their lands, their rules

we wont like foreigners coming to Pakistan and disrespecting our values? , would we?
Yes, she is wrong. Teacher is calling it freedom, but that is not not how freedom works. Forcing and threatening them to go where they don't want to go. That is called persecution.

Liberal ideology is as anti-freedom and disgusting as any other religious/ extremist/nationalist/far-right ideology. They assume they have rights over others.

I do not drink alcohol. I should not be forced to go to a bar to show support for drinkers. That violates my freedom. Similarly, nobody should be forced to be part of LGBTQ activity if they don't want it.

You should see the chimp out in the Quote Tweets. It’s like all the liberals, khusras, and gáshtïs formed a batallion and started crying.

Although the “Navigating Differences” was milquetoast it’s a victory for Orthodox Muslims. A lot of these heterodox Muslims have started panicking. Now the “muslimgirl” account on instagram has openly started to support queer “Muslims”….

The owner of the @Muslim instagram account is an effeminate in the closet man 😂
Any so called “Muslim” who says Islam allowed lgbtq or it’s ok to be lgbtq is a MURTAD. That means they reject the verses of the Quran and make halal out of what is haram. This is one KUFR. The person becomes a KAFFIR.

Those two account were exposed many times. They take funding from Zionists.
These breed of sellouts are worse than prostitutes. They suck off anyone who pays them but are respected by now. These prostitutes end up living miserable lives because they’re only tissue paper for the powerful dajjali forces spreading their agenda.

Lgbtq shouldn’t mix up us Muslims with Christian. We aren’t puss*es. We fight for our religion and our values. We have taken on super power and won. No amount of sellouts from our side will help them. Islam will always be victorious. Muslims were asleep for far too long. The alphabet mafia has woken up Muslims. They should fear when Muslims wake up. We will go to any lengths to protect our kids from lgbtq fitna.

I mean
is she wrong? - if Canadian at large believe LGBTQ+ is part of their values
you better obey or get out, its their lands, their rules

we wont like foreigners coming to Pakistan and disrespecting our values? , would we?

So being a gandu is Canadian value?

What next? Incest? Bestiality?

Surely Canada can add more values and brown wanna be gorai like you are all ready to accept them too

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom