What's new

Canadian teacher tells Muslim kids who skip LGBTQ Pride events, "You aren't Canadian" and "You don't belong here".

The term 'freedom' referred to by these liberals usually harms the freedom of the majority to satisfy the freedom of the few.

I remember time when Canada was represented in world public with incompetent and harmless policemen with funny hats, now this shit. How time changes fast.

A teacher at Londonderry Junior High School in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, tells Muslim pupils off for skipping school to avoid LGBTQ Pride events.

Fx9EeBoXsAUSURO

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1@alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1@Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch

They are specifically targeting Muslim kids.

I mean
is she wrong? - if Canadian at large believe LGBTQ+ is part of their values
you better obey or get out, its their lands, their rules

we wont like foreigners coming to Pakistan and disrespecting our values? , would we?

Respecting is one thing. Forcing someone to participate is something else.

Not only is she wrong. She is also a bigot. Involving skin color, religion and so much more.

She is right and wrong at the same time. She is right about giving to receive but Canada is a free country so if someone doesn’t want to be a part of a pride event then it’s their choice.

Ohhhhh. You are a conservative. No more jibes I suppose.

Last edited:
The only way to get respect from anyone is keeping firm on your beliefs and not bowing down to anyone who tries to bend your religious beliefs.
That might prevent them from interfering in your faith. But they will still consider you as outsiders.

Indians are everywhere in big companies and politics but still couldn’t get respect.
For them Indian CEOs are in the same category as outsiders. Just higher in the value chain, but still someone who came to hop on to the gravy train.

If you look at whites they respect Muslims who stand firm to their religion more than sellouts who get into big positions.
I can't debate on this. Any argument is bound to be based only on hearsay and your point is as good as mine. I don't think there is any data to say that Muslims get more respect than people of any other religion.

I only agree with her/him because of the second paragraph. No other reason. They showed respect, so now it's time to reciprocate it.

That is not how things work. I don't think the Muslims forced the school to hold a Ramadan event. If the Ramadan event was held to force Muslim kids to participate in LGTBQ events the school should have informed the parents beforehand. I am sure the parents would have refused the Ramadan event organized by the school. By the way, the school isn't doing any favors by holding a Ramadan event.

It is outrageous when she tells the Muslim students that they do not belong in Canada. That’s vicious racism. Read the comments on Twitter. Most people are condemning the teacher.

Muslims are in an awkward situation. On the one hand, as immigrants, they mostly vote for leftist parties like Liberals in Canada. But on the other hand it is the Liberals who’re shoving LGBTQ down everyone’s throats.

Therefore, in the future Muslims are more likely to vote for the Conservative Party. I used to vote for Trudeau, but never again.

Conservative is the way to go. At least in such matters we are more aligned. Liberals are mader piddar azad.

You should see the chimp out in the Quote Tweets. It’s like all the liberals, khusras, and gáshtïs formed a batallion and started crying.

Although the “Navigating Differences” was milquetoast it’s a victory for Orthodox Muslims. A lot of these heterodox Muslims have started panicking. Now the “muslimgirl” account on instagram has openly started to support queer “Muslims”….

The owner of the @Muslim instagram account is an effeminate in the closet man 😂
Queer Muslims Exist?

Sure, but their existence means jacksh!t!

The key thing to remember is that Islam doesn't explicitly denies the nature of lesbos and homos, quite the contrary! Some scholars believe that Islam actually acknowledges the act of homosexuality, given the People of Lut are mentioned multiple times in none other than Quran itself.

Now, I don't claim to be an Islamic Scholar but as far as I can tell, Islam merely teaches us to quell our sexual urges in the name of Allah. No homosexuality, no pedophilia (unless the girl has reached the age of menstruation), no rape, no fornication, no extramarital sex, no crossdressing.

It's all clear as day.

I mean

we wont like foreigners coming to Pakistan and disrespecting our values? , would we?
Isn't everybody free to believe whatever they want in those countries? As long as they aren't breaking any laws? There's conservatives in those countries too, who oppose LGBTQ shit. Do Canadian conservatives not have canadian values?

Hindus are majority in india. And they say muslims are the misfits and they should adjust to the majority. Do you agree?

Erm not taking part in an event which celebrates sexual choice should be the right of an individual.
Also irony seems lost on this descendant of a white settler who usurped the rights of the First Nations, rights they still fight the Canadian government for.
If you give into their demands there will be no end to their degeneracy. There are now clear demands for sex with animals and relationships with minors (MAP). It’s not far fetched. Who’d ever thought it is acceptable to saw off the sexual organs of children at mere requests, but it is now.
Well done those kids.

Last edited:
True, the laws of the land, are the laws of the land. You are correct here.
Nazi germany had Laws of the Land

Doesn't make it right by the fact it's a law.

Erm not taking part in an event which celebrates sexual choice should be the right of an individual.
Also irony seems lost on this descendant of a white settler who usurped the rights of the First Nations, rights they still fight the Canadian government for.
If you give into their demands there will be no end to their degeneracy. There are now clear demand for sex with animals and relationships with minors (MAP). It’s not far fetched. Who’d ever thought it is acceptable to saw off the sexual organs of children at mere requests, but it is now.
Well done those kids.
Imagine my horror when I found out that NAMBLA i.e. North American Man/Boy Love Association is a real thing, not just a joke in the SNL skit "Coach Bert"

I mean

most Canadian adults dont attend any pride events. People tolerating it dosent mean that they activively take part in homosexual events. Dont twist western culture in order to fit your narrative.

Most westerners still dislike homosexuality. It is obvious for anyone who have lived here. But most people dont express any hatred or disapproval openly because its publicly become a taboo.

Last edited:
I mean

O Pai , a Muslim can skip a Christian event , a capitalist can do his self a favor by refusing to show up at a commie meeting but that doesn't make either one of them disrespecting the other .

I mean how can you accuse a Christian for being disrespectful to the Muslims community if he's not attending any Muslim festival ?

A teacher at Londonderry Junior High School in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, tells Muslim pupils off for skipping school to avoid LGBTQ Pride events.

Fx9EeBoXsAUSURO

@Maula Jatt @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1 @N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Zornix @pakpride00090 @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Great Janjua @ahaider97 @PakFactor @Sayfullah @SaadH @villageidiot @Olympus81@Mobius 1 @General Dong @Genghis khan1@alphapak @RealNapster @Kharral @Mobius 1@Goenitz @Muhammad Saftain Anjum @AA_ @Mobius 1 @Great Janjua @The Accountant @PakSword @villageidiot @Kharral @SaadH @Goenitz @PakFactor @Tamerlane @ARMalik @Khan_21 @Yousafzai_M @NaqsheYaar @NooriNuth @SaadH @Kharral @AA_ @SaadH @Tamerlane @villageidiot @waz @PakSword @Mugen @Tamerlane @PakAlp @HerbertPervert @Path-Finder @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @waz @Areesh @hatehs @Path-Finder @HerbertPervert @Dr. Strangelove @Sayfullah @Clutch

Gunshot for Gays .

Simple .

Back
Top Bottom