What's new

Canadian teacher tells Muslim kids who skip LGBTQ Pride events, "You aren't Canadian" and "You don't belong here".

When I was going to school in Pakistan we used to have an Islamiat class. All the non-Muslim students used to leave and come back at the end of the period.

Even in Pakistan it was understood that you mustn’t force one group’s religion or beliefs on another group.

When I was going to school in Pakistan we used to have an Islamiat class. All the non-Muslim students used to leave and come back at the end of the period.

Even in Pakistan it was understood that you mustn’t force one group’s religion or beliefs on another group.
Exactly there is no point in forcing beliefs on another person.

Yes. But that doesn't mean I agree with it. If these people didn't like GLT people coming to their events, they should have told them so or held the events somewhere else.

I respect the opinion of Salfis as in they can keep them to themselves. But they have a nasty habit of enforcing it on everyone, sometimes violently.

Like Laal Masjid operation/

I personally would never invite them to anything. Otherwise I'd be obligated to attend their events. That is the definition of honor, something you creatures don't understand.
Ok. But Muslims didn’t invite lgbtq to our events. They come or hold events for us anyways even if we say no. So that means we’re not obligated to attend their events.
It’s like saying would you attend a Lal Masjid Shariah event just because he held a secular event for secularists ? No. Because you didn’t ask for it so you’re not obligated to attend their event. That’s the same for us.
As you said you respect the opinions of Salafis if they can keep it to them self. That’s the same for us we don’t care what lgbtq do as long as they keep it to them self. You said you don’t like salafis pushing down their ideology on anyone. Same. I don’t like lgbtq pushing down their ideology on anyone. We don’t want those forced pride events you have to attend. Keep your beliefs to your selves and we keep ours to our selves.
There is no give and receive relationship with people who didn’t ask to give us anything.
Just like you don’t want a give and receive relationship with Lal Masjid we don’t want it with lgbtq.
It’s as simple as that.

All in all the teacher is in the right.
Your Turk. You have no right to speak on Canadian matters. You wouldn’t like it if I start advocating for Shariah in your country? Stick to your country.

Sure. Once you go back to Central Asia, whites in Canada go back to Europe, and people who lived in Anatolia before Turks move back to Anatolia, I will go back to where my ancestors come from.

Last edited:
In these situations its up to the parents to support their child and encourage them and guide them to remain steadfast on their religious beliefs.
Here in England things are far better than many European countries as far as LGBT curriculum and religious freedom is concerned.
But I feel sorry for those Canadian parents who have to face this new rubbish.

Bro in USA the ullema just spoke up about this and the backlash even among “Muslims” was appalling

LGBT is stupid and unnatural.

But Canada is Canada. You cannot fight the laws of the land.

:rolleyes1: There's no law forcing anybody...especially if it goes against their religion.

At a York Region high school on Thursday, protesters gathered to denounce the York District Catholic School Board's decision not to fly the Pride flag. Earlier this week, YDCSB Trustees voted 6 to 4 against flying the Pride flag, with the board's chair saying two archbishops had advised against it because it "doesn’t align with our Catholic values."

we wont like foreigners coming to Pakistan and disrespecting our values? , would we?

We aren't forcing foreigners to say 5-time prayers while on our land, now are we?!

Why should they preach man-on-man and girl-on-girl action to our kids?

I didn't even know my pee-pee had any real purpose (aside from peeing, duh) until I was like 13 or something...

How tf is she more Canadian than me?
I’m as much Canadian as her so I can decide what I want to do IN MY HOUSE and Canada is MY HOUSE.

Oh, keep dreaming, Muslim invader / groomer ganger / terrorist / sand n!gger.

lol, you do know homophobes are typically closet homosexuals.

Oh yeah, man. I couldn't keep my pee-pee inside my pants while I was in my govt. school classroom full of 70 hormonal teenage boys tightly squeezed together...

Get me out of this closet right now!

Muslims must cleanse the West of its sins and depravity.

Muslims Assemble!

Ok. But Muslims didn’t invite lgbtq to our events. They come or hold events for us anyways even if we say no. So that means we’re not obligated to attend their events.
It’s like saying would you attend a Lal Masjid Shariah event just because he held a secular event for secularists ? No. Because you didn’t ask for it so you’re not obligated to attend their event. That’s the same for us.
As you said you respect the opinions of Salafis if they can keep it to them self. That’s the same for us we don’t care what lgbtq do as long as they keep it to them self.

This part I can agree with. The problem is many GLB are imposing their opinions on others. Not all but many.

I have a friend from Germany. He's biosexual but he never imposes himself on others, although he dislikes religion.

He has a good job and never causes trouble. I get along with him just fine.

But GLB people who impose their will on others need to be resisted. I only agree with the teacher is because in that case LGB people attended and respected Muslim events.

Transgender people I have no problems with. They are slowly integrating. In Pakistan they are integrating.

Wait so the student could have just said

"No one forces anyone to go to our Ramadan events or convert to muslims in Canada and since Canada is a free country no one should be forced to go to gay events or any events they dont want to go to. Forcing someone to adhere to your rules or leave the country is fascism the opposite of democracy that you touted. You are being a fascist and advocating for white ethical/moral superiority and you should be reported for racism and discrimination immediately"

Typical white people believing in their own lies so deeply they can't even see the truth.

Sure. Once you go back to Central Asia, whites in Canada go back to Europe, and people who lived in Anatolia before Turks move back to Anatolia, I will go back to where my ancestors come from.

Don't agree on this one. They are not Central Asian. Very few of them are actually of Oghuz descent.

I mean
is she wrong? - if Canadian at large believe LGBTQ+ is part of their values
you better obey or get out, its their lands, their rules

we wont like foreigners coming to Pakistan and disrespecting our values? , would we?
canadians americans and europeans do support the alphabet community but they don't support the schools shoving this filth down the throats of their kids. the alphabet mob is now facing stiff resistance and a lot of backlash after their attempt to sexualize the educational institutes. target company lost $10 billions alone in a month after facing a backlash from parents for promoting this filth in their stores in the kids section.

..yes and then follow that up with people that eat raccoon dogs…let’s all be cleansed :enjoy:
small minority who eats a random animal is still better than sizeable minority of paedofiles in western countries.

every 1 in 2 white men in south east asia is there for paedofile reasons and everyone knows it.

White people just love little kids and its a million times worse than eating a snake or a frog. Actually comparing the two is just stupid on a moral basis its infinite times worse than eating any animal.

..yes and then follow that up with people that eat raccoon dogs…let’s all be cleansed :enjoy:

It's just protein, man!

I don't eat pigs, obviously. Nasty critters with a knack of munching their own turds. But I don't go about hurling death threats at people enjoying ham burgers.

Not my style!

You're mistaking us with our neighboring veggie terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom