What's new

Can we make Su-30MKI as stealthier as Su-35 with Russia?

But the upgrade like internal weapons bay and radar coatings can be integrated easily with minimal structural changes and thats probably we are going to do with the same team , ie south Korean KAI company who has made the conformal weapons bay.

If you think it is worth it then go ahead.

By the way South Korea only manufactures the weapons bay for America. They have no experience in aircraft building besides the joint venture trainer and a few f 15 parts.

But the upgrade like internal weapons bay and radar coatings can be integrated easily with minimal structural changes and thats probably we are going to do with the same team , ie south Korean KAI company who has made the conformal weapons bay.

Existing Sukhoi 30mki + AESA radar costs more than $100 million a piece, adding additional features like internal weapon bays and other goodies will take the cost above $140-150 million.
So, we can easily go for F-35 or F-15 , just my pov:coffee:

Existing Sukhoi 30mki + AESA radar costs more than $100 million a piece, adding additional features like internal weapon bays and other goodies will take the cost above $140-150 million.
So, we can easily go for F-35 or F-15 , just my pov:coffee:

I read somewhere HAL chief saying that the MKI produced by HAL is costing only $22-25M due to economies of Sales? add even another 25M still its okay..

I read somewhere HAL chief saying that the MKI produced by HAL is costing only $22-25M due to economies of Sales? add even another 25M still its okay..

Is today April fools day or something?

By the way its economy of scale. They would need to produce thousands so I call B.S

If its $25 million a piece, then i'd bet HAL chief dont' have any idea of Rs-$ ratio :lol:
The price has to be in around $50-60 million a piece.:sniper:

@tanlixiang28776 & rockstar
are we debating on Economy of scale?:what:
Please don't talk about anything where i can't contribute. :toast_sign:

@tanlixiang28776 & rockstar
are we debating on Economy of scale?:what:
Please don't talk about anything where i can't contribute. :toast_sign:

He was BSing with the 25 million MKI and now he is trying to convince people its not Economy of scale, but economy of sale.. And he tells me I know nothing.:what:

He was BSing with the 25 million MKI and now he is trying to convince people its not Economy of scale, but economy of sale.. And he tells me I know nothing.:what:

Whatever, i don't have any idea of economics.
I posted before, the actual price would be around $50-60 apiece.....now peace:tup:
The actual price of MKI's in 1997 was around $40million, we cannot judge the present manufacturing cost based on that data.

Hello, i posted the link somewhere in one thread, now im not getting that link about it..

By the way mind your language

Back
Top Bottom