What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand brother, the white man is their master and commander, they speak his language, follow his ways, even treat their fellow indians like the English treated the indians.

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset? - no that would be stupid

we didnt play according to the tunes od uk or usa for 60 years so much for them being our masters the didnt even win the mmrca

we didnt play according to the tunes od uk or usa for 60 years so much for them being our masters the didnt even win the mmrca

Yes, you played to the tunes of the soviets. they're white too ;)

It would help everyone if you could kindly write in English, thank you in advance.

the are not our masters like america and china

America & China are not Pakistan's masters. America is finding that out right now, & China has always been a friend & a brother. Pakistan helped China through difficult times when no one knew it for anything good, & China is acting like a brother in Pakistan's difficult times.

America & China are not Pakistan's masters. America is finding that out right now, & China has always been a friend & a brother. Pakistan helped China through difficult times when no one knew it for anything good, & China is acting like a brother in Pakistan's difficult times.

no if russia is our master,china and america are yours,chinese are also white

I don't hate individual indians who are just trying to provide for their families just like everyone else, in fact I have known to befriend indians, and I have had my share of dating indian girls, we hate the indian state because it wants to destroy my country.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

dont you understand english it had a few typos

I don't understand hinglish -

I don't hate individual indians who are just trying to provide for their families just like everyone else, in fact I have known to befriend indians, and I have had my share of dating indian girls, we hate the indian state because it wants to destroy my country.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

I don't understand hinglish -

thats english not hinglish should concentrate on your english

Exactly right. :tup:

China is no one's "master". Nor do we want to be anyone's master.

Even North Korea takes the piss out of us, by testing nuclear weapons when we TOLD them not to. Or snubbing us on the six-party nuclear talks, and making us lose face.

China does not seek to be a hegemon, our government has stated this enough times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom