What's new

Can we change our ‘hate-India’ mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats english not hinglish should concentrate on your english

I meant some indians speak a bewildering dialect mixing Hindi and English together, ie Hinglish, was not trying to insult you.

ok then semi white

We are further away from "white" than anyone else here.

Middle Easterners, Central Asians and people in the Northern part of the Indian subcontinent have "aryan" DNA. Chinese don't.

We are further away from "white" than anyone else here.

Middle Easterners, Central Asians and people in the Northern part of the Indian subcontinent have "aryan" DNA. Chinese don't.

ya forgot the chinese superior DNA thing sorry

Exactly right. :tup:

China is no one's "master". Nor do we want to be anyone's master.

Even North Korea takes the piss out of us, by testing nuclear weapons when we TOLD them not to. Or snubbing us on the six-party nuclear talks, and making us lose face.

Even in history, with technologically advanced society, Chinese people have never been an imperial power, rather they have suffered from imperialism. You would think that indians would empathize with that.

I don't hate individual indians who are just trying to provide for their families just like everyone else, in fact I have known to befriend indians, and I have had my share of dating indian girls, we hate the indian state because it wants to destroy my country.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

I don't understand hinglish -

yeah I doubt you'd find any Indian girls in paksitan, and I thought English was the language of the so called white masters. Suddenly you start demanding us to speak English. Your country has been raped by America more than anyone can count. How does it feel to have white masters all over again?

Exactly right. :tup:

China is no one's "master". Nor do we want to be anyone's master.

Even North Korea takes the piss out of us, by testing nuclear weapons when we TOLD them not to. Or snubbing us on the six-party nuclear talks, and making us lose face.

China does not seek to be a hegemon, our government has stated this enough times.

you can say whatever you want we dont believe you in the same way you will never believe india

yeah I doubt you'd find any Indian girls in paksitan, and I thought English was the language of the so called white masters. Suddenly you start demanding us to speak English. Your country has been raped by America more than anyone can count. How does it feel to have white masters all over again?

Again, why are you obsessing with Pakistan again? Why are you so insecure about Pakistan?

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Why do you care about Pakistan more than the Pakistanis themselves do? Why do you care what America thinks about Pakistan?

Even in history, with technologically advanced society, Chinese people have never been an imperial power, rather they have suffered from imperialism. You would think that indians would empathize with that.

Exactly right buddy. :tup: Ancient China never took "colonies"... like the Western world did.

We had "vassal states" like Japan/Korea/Vietnam, but we always kept out of their internal affairs.

List of tributaries of Imperial China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China has always been an insular, inward-looking society, and it shall remain that way.

go through your post and you will know how much you are obsessed with us the so called inferior indians

When did I on this thread talk about what others think about India? When did I on this thread mention any of India's relationships with other countries? When did I even once touch on India's internal matters (poverty & others) in this thread?

It's interesting, why do Indians care what America & the rest of the world thinks about Pakistan???

ya forgot the chinese superior DNA thing sorry

I don't believe in the superiority of DNA.

After all, our DNA is shared with Japanese and Koreans. But we are still separate cultures, and have separate identities.

When did I on this thread talk about what others think about India? When did I on this thread mention any of India's relationships with other countries? When did I even once touch on India's internal matters (poverty & others) in this thread?

didnt you write about uk,us being indian masters,you should take a look at all yor posts from your profile to se how obsessed you are

go through your post and you will know how much you are obsessed with us the so called inferior indians

I never once called you inferior, or talk about the state of affairs in India or what nations thought about India. I did however expose to you your insecurities & obsession with Pakistan, China. I also showed you that you care more about America & the rest of the world thinks about Pakistan/China than even the Pakistanis/Chinese themselves.

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

didnt you write about uk,us being indian masters,you should take a look at all yor posts from your profile to se how obsessed you are

I didn't write that, no. Can you quote me any of my posts that said that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom