What's new

Can USA Jammed/Hacked Pakistan's F-16 ?

after about every 06 months a new thread is started on this topic. some members come up with their conspiracy theories while others keep them proving them as false.

Is there any possibility of jamming Pakistan's F-16 by USA if it's been used against India? What would you say?

Yup...."Kill-Switch".
But not sure it will be activated if used against India. However, US/Israel/Japan/UK/Oz/NZ/Canada...for sure.

And for that matter, why only F-16..... if they turn -off their GPS ...your guided missiles/ other aircraft, satellite phones etc will become useless....even maneuvering of your naval ships will be a problem.

It is foolish to think american systems use english language and chinese systems use mandarin to function. Its a mathematical code . not english or chinese language :P

How old are you 15?
i agreed with you... when i say this it means american systems are more familiar to word..it is because most of engineers and developers are from abroad and you know what i mean now... and chines has mostly local and they are millions to find out...

Don't know about kill switches, but there have been plenty of jobs like below that have been posted on LinkedIn and other sites. Seriously why the need if F-16s have been inducted eons ago.

The security clearance definition was different in TORs and was us specific. They have made it vague now BTW.

Maintenance and munitions security analyst:

Https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1056402906

Theoretically speaking its possible to interfere with Pakistani F-16s through back door, I'm sure the makers of software would have knowledge of bypassing any security functions on the software. Maybe it time Pakistani establishment starts paying more attention to R&D projects in Pakistan instead of wasting time in land grabbing schemes.

Said this already a million times before. An American piece of technology will not and cannot be used against the interests of America and its allies. The manufacturers of the technology also know its weaknesses, and every single piece of technology has some weakness.

Yes of course, they can hack using someone called Dr Charles Xavier he is a mutant with mind control.

Once that is done, Wolverine will fly out the F16, sadly by then we will have lost the plane.
For the last time

By LAW US Weapons manufacturers are required to establish controls that ensure that no weapon maybe used against interests of US or her allies.

Leave aside this talk of "kill switches" and what not. I will say this undeniable fact, that anyone is welcome to confirm for themselves through any source they trust:

Every flight mission profile on a PAF F-16 will execute properly only if the proper validated encryption keys are present, which are renewed periodically.

Anybody who tells any different is either incompetent or lying.

About to crack my ribs in laughter ..... ! Personally I think the biggest threat to Pakistan is Australians shafting infra cameras up the backside of ex-pat Pakistani's and when they go back their backsides are 'switched' on to do surveillance/spy on Pakistan. And they have a 'kill switch'. When needed they can be exploded.
There will be so much shit on the roads then!!!!!!. Seriously are the US aviation industry on a suicide campaign that they will want these planes shot down by the Russian inventory of IAF. What does it matter to them that a few thousand Dhotis or Shalwars bite the dust. Man people are seriously messed up here. All the US will do is stop supplying any arms/ spares to both parties so eventually they will stop and negotiate peace.
A

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom