What's new

Can USA Jammed/Hacked Pakistan's F-16 ?

Ok now PAF F16s have encryption locks + backdoor switches as well? You know what If stakes are high US would just not simply sell or stop spares supply! Period.

It would be pertinent to keep in mind that this particular situation involves an airforce smart enough to spoof the EWMS into carrying unauthorized (live!) nuclear weapons and yet careless enough to need to pump CO2 into the airconditioning system to remove an unauthorized person in the cockpit. One could argue the more safeguards, the better.

(BTW, like it or not, the need for encryption keys for PAF F-16s is an undeniable fact.)

Last edited:
After freely handing out dung, you have now started rolling about in it. Did the IEEE take any notice of these comments? Did the author update her article as a result?
These articles are not the official positions of IEEE. They are not technical papers but commentaries. As such, they are open to challenges as to the veracity of claims.

You, sir, are an absolute charlatan selling snake oil. Show a bit of shame and quit it already.
Take your own advice. By now, it is clear to everyone -- including YOU -- that I know what I am talking about.

These articles are not the official positions of IEEE. They are not technical papers but commentaries. As such, they are open to challenges as to the veracity of claims.

Take your own advice. By now, it is clear to everyone -- including YOU -- that I know what I am talking about.

Look, Pakistan is dear to me and it is my deep seated love for my country due to which I get outright confrontational on matters related to security. Nothing I posted above is meant to be personal. You have a job to do, and although the successful execution of your job means my fellow countrymen are taken along for a ride, I still respect all the other technically correct information you have posted on the forum over the years. I respect your experience and expertise gained over many years of duty to your country. I believe I too have made my point very clear - at times at your expense for which I apologize - and if any of my countrymen are dolts willling to believe propaganda, they should stick a cactus in themselves where the sun don't shine.

It would be pertinent to keep in mind that this particular situation involves an airforce smart enough to spoof the EWMS into carrying unauthorized (live!) nuclear weapons and yet careless enough to need to pump CO2 into the airconditioning system to remove an unauthorized person in the cockpit.
Also dumb enough to accept such an encryption mechanism as well as being oblivious of the kill switches, which has been very openly revealed by experts on PDF with analogies related to PC apps, cars and cellphones.
One could argue the more safeguards, the better.
So we have kill switches + encryption locks, as more is always better. These were specifically designed and developed for the few PAF F16s , as every other airforce in the world is trust worthy, right after 9/11.

(BTW, like it or not, the need for encryption keys for PAF F-16s is an undeniable fact.)
Well a fact needs some proof to be verified, especially an undeniable one. So far we have some half baked theories that defy logic.

Also dumb enough to accept such an encryption mechanism as well as being oblivious of the kill switches, which has been very openly revealed by experts on PDF with analogies related to PC apps, cars and cellphones.

So we have kill switches + encryption locks, as more is always better. These were specifically designed and developed for the few PAF F16s , as every other airforce in the world is trust worthy, right after 9/11.

Well a fact needs some proof to be verified, especially an undeniable one. So far we have some half baked theories that defy logic.

You can confirm what I have said by any source you trust in PAF or here. I have no need to push this fact, other than standing by it as true. PAF F-16s do need the encryption keys:

True that. However would the encryption keys be stopped in an Indo Pak scenario where US avaition industry will showcase the AIM120C5 and tell the world how good their wares actually are. I think NOT!!.
A

Back
Top Bottom