What's new

Can today's India compare to China around 15 years ago?

Does it count if these 'fail government' (sic) don't kill their own people, like the CPC has done, always, in times of crisis?
Didn't know the CPC were involved in the Indian massacres in Kashmir, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Gujarat.
Maybe you like to include the Bengal famine genocide as well as those carrying out orders are the Indians.
In some of the massacres, though orders were issued by the British, those doing the massacres were Indian soldiers killing Indians.

Didn't know the CPC were involved in the Indian massacres in Kashmir, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Gujarat.
Maybe you like to include the Bengal famine genocide as well as those carrying out orders are the Indians.
In some of the massacres, though orders were issued by the British, those doing the massacres were Indian soldiers killing Indians.

Indian massacres in Kashmir, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Gujarat? What on earth are you talking about? What massacres?

Indian massacres in Kashmir, Hyderabad, Amritsar, Gujarat? What on earth are you talking about? What massacres?
What "like the CPC has done".
What on earth are you talking about?
What has the CPC other than lift millions out of poverty?
Instead of continuing to kill civilians in Kashmir and Nagaland.
Soldiers in India get honored with awards instead of criminal charges for using human shields to protect themselves from protestors.
Now go cry in SHAME.

What "like the CPC has done".
What on earth are you talking about?
What has the CPC other than lift millions out of poverty?
Instead of continuing to kill civilians in Kashmir and Nagaland.
Soldiers in India get honored with awards instead of criminal charges for using human shields to protect themselves from protestors.
Now go cry in SHAME.

Don't avoid the issue. You shot your mouth off, and now can't justify what you wrote, because you simply have no clue. What massacres are you talking about?

You know it, we know it, you know we know it, and we known you know it.

No, I don't.

I want that cretin to say what he meant, largely because he can't.

I'm enjoying pinning him down, and your intervention isn't going to stop me squeezing down on him. :enjoy:

Don't avoid the issue. You shot your mouth off, and now can't justify what you wrote, because you simply have no clue. What massacres are you talking about?

No, I don't.

I'm enjoying pinning him down, and your intervention isn't going to stop me squeezing down on him. :enjoy:

Well, since you are the one who bought up CPC kill its own people, now you need to back yourself up first. Don't tell you the same regular BS that 30 millions to 80 millions killed by CPC in 60s, as I will apply the same logic to calculate how many Indians killed by Congress.

You know it, we know it, you know we know it, and we known you know it.

I don't know it, you don't know it, I know you don't know it, and you may speculate until you are blue red in the face, with five yellow stars on it, but you cannot establish that I know it, largely because you know little or nothing about what you have said. Bluffs.

Well, since you are the one who bought up CPC kill its own people, now you need to back yourself up first. Don't tell you the same regular BS that 30 millions to 80 millions killed by CPC in 60s, as I will apply the same logic to calculate how many Indians killed by Congress.

Oh no, I won't. I want only to pin down the statement made by @sinait. Where is he, now, by the way? Hiding under your skirts, or frantically looking up Google? :rofl:

No, I don't.

Go check out all the too numerous killing of civilians to list by the inhuman Indians.
You shot your mouth off by insinuating that the CPC kill their own people without proof.
You state your case and I will consider wasting my time to rebut your drivels.

Or are you high on Cow Cola that you deny the Kashmir human shield incident.

Go check out all the too numerous killing of civilians to list by the inhuman Indians.
You shot your mouth off by insinuating that the CPC kill their own people without proof.

I see. So you couldn't find anything? What's the matter, slow connection? Or did your minder go away for a bio break? You talked about 'massacres'. Could I suggest that you start by finding out for yourself the meaning of a massacre?

We are on a level platform here, as we both are using a foreign language. So how we use it is also relevant. :D

I get it. You can't afford to pay fees to @Dungeness. Soooo sad.

Your accusation that CPC killed its own people is rude and baseless.

As it happens, it is neither. If you were to be less hypocritical, it is a matter that can be discussed. For those who are in denial, it is a matter of their being pinned down. Your supple-spined colleague made a counter-charge, one that exposes him to using the 'whataboutery' gambit. Thereby he gives everyone license to question him on that. I insist on an answer on that, and a resolution, before we discuss the original matter.

Clear enough? And do try not to hide him and speak for him. :D

As it happens, it is neither. If you were to be less hypocritical, it is a matter that can be discussed. For those who are in denial, it is a matter of their being pinned down. Your supple-spined colleague made a counter-charge, one that exposes him to using the 'whataboutery' gambit. Thereby he gives everyone license to question him on that. I insist on an answer on that, and a resolution, before we discuss the original matter.

Clear enough? And do try not to hide him and speak for him. :D

I have nothing to do with CPC, but every time someone accuse of CPC killing its own people, I feel the urge to speak out, just because it is not the case. That's all.

I see. So you couldn't find anything? What's the matter, slow connection? Or did your minder go away for a bio break? You talked about 'massacres'. Could I suggest that you start by finding out for yourself the meaning of a massacre?

We are on a level platform here, as we both are using a foreign language. So how we use it is also relevant. :D

I get it. You can't afford to pay fees to @Dungeness. Soooo sad.
I go by your definition of the meaning of a massacre.
Except there are REAL massacres in India and ongoing in Kashmir.
I am not so idle like you, so you go elaborate the "kill their own" in China and I will educate you on the "kill their own" and massacres in India in a while.

Relax old man, you get emotional so easily when Indian atrocities are exposed.

I have nothing to do with CPC, but every time someone accuse of CPC killing its own people, I feel the urge to speak out, just because it is not the case. That's all.

Pardon me, I don't want to interfere with your personal affinities, that would indeed be rude, but you will perhaps permit one personal question: if you have nothing to do with the CPC, why does any accusation against it bother you? What makes you want to speak out?

The reason I ask is that it seems that your loyalty to your country, that is laudable by itself, is locked to loyalty to the CPC, and that is, to me, strange. Obviously, I will not go further without your permission, but I feel entitled to make this one-time reference and I hope that you will not take it badly.

I go by your definition of the meaning of a massacre.
Except there are REAL massacres in India and ongoing in Kashmir.
I am not so idle like you, so you go elaborate the "kill their own" in China and I will educate you on the "kill their own" and massacres in India in a while.

Relax old man, you get emotional so easily when Indian atrocities are exposed.

I get emotional only on matters relating to fact. In this case, the matter lightened up the moment I realised that you reacted impulsively and had nothing to back you up. It became a trivial game.

Pardon me, I don't want to interfere with your personal affinities, that would indeed be rude, but you will perhaps permit one personal question: if you have nothing to do with the CPC, why does any accusation against it bother you? What makes you want to speak out?

The reason I ask is that it seems that your loyalty to your country, that is laudable by itself, is locked to loyalty to the CPC, and that is, to me, strange. Obviously, I will not go further without your permission, but I feel entitled to make this one-time reference and I hope that you will not take it badly.

Simply because it is about China. I don't know what you were referencing to when you said that CPC killed its own people, but I assume that you meant mass starvation in 60's, other than that, there are no case that you would have made that accusation that I can think of. I wanted you to back up your accusation, just for the sake of truth.

At this moment, CPC represents China as it has been since 1949.

Back
Top Bottom