What's new

Can the UAE emerge as a leading global defense supplier?

This require a massive scientific and technological body.
The UAE is currently is ranked 59 for research papers.

AE
United Arab Emirates6228257746620230637759.96216

Unless this changes you can't expect much. With the native population also tiny, and having now opened up the floodgates to massive settlement from Indian migrants, other migrants etc, how sure can one be they share the same objectives?
59 on 240 is not bad at all..for a tiny population as you've mentioned..
The UAE has opened up the floodgates to highly skilled individuals from all over the world not just India.. Check the UAE Golden visa for 10 years..

--------------------------------------------

EDGE Group Halcon will manufacture Cheetah C-RAM Denel Air Defense missiles..
A complete system with a container holding 60 missiles..

Defeating-RAM-and-UAS_01-1024x619.jpg

ADC2019_Gallery_A-7.jpg

Last edited:
The answer is no i have been in that good for nothing country for a while and that's my point thay are dumb to the core and no TOT assembling can't make someone or a country technologically advance.
Your thoughts against the article's facts..that is dumb already..

UAE may have some march on others in combat drone tech

It is not only against Drones but an entire magnetic shield wall against pretty much everything it can down even a commercial plane if it cross the magnetic shield. That is the definition of ground breaking technology. It is only something we see in star wars or cinematic sci-fi movies. UAE truly deserves repsect in the tech industry world and someone to be reckoned with

This require a massive scientific and technological body.
The UAE is currently is ranked 59 for research papers.

AE
United Arab Emirates6228257746620230637759.96216

Unless this changes you can't expect much. With the native population also tiny, and having now opened up the floodgates to massive settlement from Indian migrants, other migrants etc, how sure can one be they share the same objectives?

Hope you know, UAE have comparatively small population, expecting UAE to lead from top in numbers is not realistic expectation, but their exist high probability of success in any project they under take!
Only threat which remain is regional terrorism. However, I wish them all the best in their future endeavors.
Success of UAE is success of Pakistan.
You have quoted OP but not remarked on any of it's content. I consider you agree with it.

Last edited:
Hope you know, UAE have comparatively small population, expecting UAE to lead from top in numbers is not realistic argument, but their exist high probability of success in any project they under take!
Only threat which remain is regional terrorism. However, I wish them all the best in their future endeavors.
Success of UAE is success of Pakistan.

LOL stop lumping Indian loving UAE with Pakistan.

Damn you an Arab lover or what.

He is the inventor. You are correct, I'm wrong and I admit it. Well Done to the Emiratis!

PS For your information, I do NOT like whites, blacks or indians AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!........I avoid all three at all costs!!!!!!!!!!........................In my posts before I was simply highlighting the success of the white race in terms of sciences and technologies as they are the prominent race in these fields. Nothing to do with liking them. Don't presume.

What a shameful poster. You are an embarrasment.

The mods truly need to clean this place up. We have people who are either mentally chellenged posting here or flat-out people with other nationalities hiding themselves as Pakistanis. A clean up should be imminent imho. You can't have folks like that just spamming this boards they are intellectually bankrupt.

@PAKISTANFOREVER and @Indus Pakistan they are honestly trash flat out!

LOL stop lumping Indian loving UAE with Pakistan.

Damn you an Arab lover or what.

If you have objections report to @WebMaster and have me banned.

I can list about 9-10 posts only from today, where you team have used abusive language and made personal remarks, i wasn't wishing good luck to UAE.
Just for sake of record, I know non aligned members got banned for using word 'idiot'

In the end, so once more... i wish all the best to UAE. Hoping to see your reply.

The mods truly need to clean this place up. We have people who are either mentally chellenged posting here or flat-out people with other nationalities hiding themselves as Pakistanis. A clean up should be imminent imho. You can't have folks like that just spamming this boards they are intellectually bankrupt.

Relax. You gulfi Arabs treat non-Arabs and non-White people worst than animals and have opinions regarding us that would make Adolf Hitler blush. You know it's true so please don't take the moral high-ground.

UAE could never do it on its own, but yes t can do it by becoming a broker/agent for the United States, Europe and Israel. Infrastructure and all other facilities in the UAE are more than the ideal for all these powers

That poster has also been Antagonizing the polite and non-confrontal Bengali community of PDF without reasons and unnecessarily. His also a white worshipper thru and thru. I can you show alarming threads where me and him had a discussion in. People like him deserve to be executed on sight via permanent ban

Last edited:
UAE could never do it on its own, but yes t can do it by becoming a broker/agent for the United States, Europe and Israel. Infrastructure and all other facilities in the UAE are more than the ideal for all these powers

UAE is also running defense projects with USSR and i don't think UAE shall abandon USA for that, however i see no US co-operation under Biden /Kamla administration.

It is not only against Drones but an entire magnetic shield wall against pretty much everything it can down even a commercial plane if it cross the magnetic shield. That is the definition of ground breaking technology. It is only something we see in star wars or cinematic sci-fi movies. UAE truly deserves repsect in the tech industry world and someone to be reckoned with
Dubai-based firm designs magnetic wall to fortify Emirates against drone attacks

https://me.mashable.com/tech/12395/...all-to-fortify-emirates-against-drone-attacks

If you have objections report to @WebMaster and have me banned.

I can list about 9-10 posts only from today, where you team have used abusive language and made personal remarks, i wasn't wishing good luck to UAE.
Just for sake of record, I know non aligned members got banned for using word 'idiot'

In the end, so once more... i wish all the best to UAE. Hoping to see your reply.

Stop licking UAE boots. That is all I am going to say to you. Pakistan matters more than allegiance to Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom