What's new

Can’t I be both an Indian and a Muslim?

Funny that they change Bombay to Mumbai on threats of some exteremist but never get their original name for their country.

P.S Stay on topic now please.

We call bharat in hindi.Is it hard to understand?

Even in newspapers we usually write bharat ne ye kia or vo kia ..

Dude its Sindhu not Sindu, the river has a great role in our culture, many Hindu girls still take the name Sindhu. India is just an English name and represent our history. Whatever you believe about Indian share of Indus, I don't care. :rofl:

Where did the word india derived from? It is Sind/Sindu. lol india is the name that represent your history, yes the same history you guys tries to claim which infact is history of someone else:rofl:. Your country name, girls name, history, culture, etc all come from different land...Good God! how hillarious can this be.:rofl:

P.S Please stay on topic now, look like you didn't get a lesson even after getting banned.

We call bharat in hindi.Is it hard to understand?

Even in newspapers we usually write bharat ne ye kia or vo kia ..

No one in the world knows india as bharat, not even many young indians in US.

Where did the word india derived from? It is Sind/Sindu. lol india is the name that represent your history, yes the same history you guys tries to claim which infact is history of someone else:rofl:. Your country name, girls name, history, culture, etc all come from different land...Good God! how hillarious can this be.:rofl:

P.S Please stay on topic now, look like you didn't get a lesson even after getting banned.

You don't have History ....

Why, don't you claim history of our land as far as Mysore, Hyderabad or Bengal. :girl_wacko:

Indis dont represent our history :hitwall: .Even few says that we should change name to Bharat rather than india.
India was name given by british when they arrived in sub continent.It does not mean that its our history...
Like there were talks of changing bombay to mumbai.

ya right as a christian in india our story is just opposite..but still can a hindu or christian be a pakistani ? answer is no because he will be converted if by chance he joined pakistani army.....just my view:drag:

Why, don't you claim history of our land as far as Mysore, Hyderabad or Bengal. :girl_wacko:

Because we are not indians, one day indians will claim that Egyptian civilization is actually indian civilization & Mars was discovered by indians:lol:

Indis dont represent our history :hitwall: .Even few says that we should change name to Bharat rather than india.
India was name given by british when they arrived in sub continent.It does not mean that its our history...
Like there were talks of changing bombay to mumbai.

India name was given by greeks and was widely used by Romans when they traded with us through the ports of Mujiris (Kerala) Tamralipti(West Bengal) and Arrikamedu(Tamil Nadu).

ya right as a christian in india our story is just opposite..but still can a hindu or christian be a pakistani ? answer is no because he will be converted if by chance he joined pakistani army.....just my view:drag:

indians have a habit of trolling & derailing threads, if you wanna talk about Pakistan open next thread.

Watan parasthi se pehle khuda parasthi!

He or she is Muslim first Indian later. Can not be both at the same time.

View Poll Results: Islam or Nationality?
If someone insults Islam/Muslims I am more upset than if they insult my country 7396.05%

If someone insults my country I am more upset than if they insult Islam/Muslims 33.95%

Islam or Nationality?

Because we are not indians, one day indians will claim that Egyptian civilization is actually indian civilization & Mars was discovered by indians:lol:

We only claim the history of historical Bharat varsha which includes Pakistan also, same way you claim history of all Islamic history of our land be it Delhi Sultanate, Tipu Sultan, Sirajuddaulah, Mughals, Hyderabad

India name was given by greeks and was widely used by Romans when they traded with us through the ports of Mujiris (Kerala) Tamralipti(West Bengal) and Arrikamedu(Tamil Nadu).

The thing is where did it derived from? I hope not from Mars:lol:

BTW talk about Muslims facing difficulties in india as this thread is about that, you really should accept their rights on their lands & take action against those exteremist Hindus just like that ticket checker.

Anybody can be an Indian if India comes before you are a Hindu, Muslim, Christian or a Sikh.

Period.

We only claim the history of historical Bharat varsha which includes Pakistan also, same way you claim history of all Islamic history of our land be it Delhi Sultanate, Tipu Sultan, Sirajuddaulah, Mughals, Hyderabad

Pakistan was & is independant land, keep your bharat varsha fairy tales in your lala land only.

And stay on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom