What's new

Can Saudi Arabia Create an Indigenous Defense Industry?

Average IQ of Arabs is really pathetic.

They would have to import Whites or smarter Muslims (Turks, Egyptians, South Asians etc.) to do the R&D.
lol so its not local Egyptians smart muslems ?
what did they develop?

The average IQ of the Arab world is higher than South Asia and the same as in Iran and the Middle East region.

KSA and Iran have the same IQ as do Pakistan btw according to this.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Bangladesh, India, Bhutan, Nepal etc. have a lower IQ.

As for the entire discussion of IQ. It is mostly useless as documented by numerous sources.

Cretin. Back to your tiny swamp, jungle dweller.
why cant you use you own people in ksa like we do in israel?
in defence insusteris only jewish citizens working

lol so its not local Egyptians smart muslems ?
what did they develop?

Smart-er. Not smartest. Egypt produces better engineers and scientists, more PhD grads and file for more patents than the oil rich peninsula.

What is your source of KSA not manufacturing ammunition locally

I didn't say Saudi didn't make ammunition at all, only that some types may not be manufactured yet. For example in this link Saudi bought 600,000 20 mm shells of varying types, and thousands of bombs.

And although this link about making 60mm, 81mm and 120mm mortars as well as 105mm and 155mm artillery shells is promising, Saudi has 107 mm mortars and 127 mm MLRS which I have not heard reports of it manufacturing.

"catching up with Iran" there is hardly any catching up to do and to be frank

Are you serious? I don't want to make this a thread about Iran, I'd prefer to learn about Saudi capabilities. Because if you'd like me to swamp this thread with Iranian weapons then I can.

Let me ask you the same question, do you have a clue what you are talking about when you talk of the Iranian defence industry?

Iran is one of the last countries to emulate

Well we're no China or US, but not "one of the last" either. Anyway I was responding to someone who mentioned Iran.

Average IQ of Arabs is really pathetic.

Go away racist.

Besides IQ is not an accurate indicator of intelligence.

STEPS TAKEN TO SUPPORT SAUDI ARABIA'S DEFENCE INDUSTRY EFFORTS
upload_2017-1-25_22-16-35.png

http://quwa.org/2016/12/28/steps-taken-to-support-saudi-arabias-defence-industry-efforts/

The average IQ of the Arab world is higher than South Asia and the same as in Iran and the Middle East region.

KSA and Iran have the same IQ as do Pakistan btw according to this.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Bangladesh, India, Bhutan, Nepal etc. have a lower IQ.

As for the entire discussion of IQ. It is mostly useless as documented by numerous sources.

Cretin. Back to your tiny swamp, jungle dweller.

Your achievements as a people don't even reach the angles of our achievements throughout history. So know your place.

As for insulting, I don't ever insult people out of nowhere but when you have clowns like this guy they will get a reply they will understand.

you talk about ponies and swords as your achievement lol

Back
Top Bottom