What's new

Can Saudi Arabia Create an Indigenous Defense Industry?

This coin started the trend - "Keep the change"...
It was a joke, i dont think this was the actual coin, look at the 5 stamps on it, i think those were cut out and were the actual coins, otherwise its very unpractical and wasting material, i dont see it being used as in this picture.

It was a joke, i dont think this was the actual coin, look at the 5 stamps on it, i think those were cut out and were the actual coins, otherwise its very unpractical and wasting material, i dont see it being used as in this picture.

No, it is a real coin issued by the Swedish Government.

http://www.myntkabinettet.se/english

The metal value of coins had to match the actual value.

There is no Arab bashing apart from the few persian users.
As for the recent posts regarding U.A.E. This is a Pakistani forum and anyone who marches with the enemy should expect some stick from us.
Same feelings were expressed towards Iran when that Indian monkey was caught.
Don't confuse our sentiments about Emirates due to its dubious actions, arrogant attitude and sucking up to Indians with the wider Arab world.
Visit ISPR and see what we have invested in Pakistan, without expecting any return.

With India, 120 men marching is giving people heartburn, forgetting how business and diplomacy work, in the real world.

Guys thank you for the vote of confidence, but right now I'm at a point where the Arab and sunni bashing is making me seriously think if I should be on this forum. The absence of an Arab mod, despite numerous requests has fallen on deaf ears.

Just today an idiot tagged me and was provoking me.

So, PDF Admins are blocking us from getting a single Arab Mod ? Despite all the bashing against us !
This forum became an Anti-Arab Platform, nothing less.

So, PDF Admins are blocking us from getting a single Arab Mod ? Despite all the bashing against us !
This forum became an Anti-Arab Platform, nothing less.
@WebMaster and @Horus are unbiased and have always dealt with trolls and me (when I have trolled) in a very just manner. But yes we do need an Arab Mod, and hopefully they will consider one, some day.

@WebMaster and @Horus are unbiased and have always dealt with trolls and me (when I have trolled) in a very just manner. But yes we do need an Arab Mod, and hopefully they will consider one, some day.
I think there should be a Moderator from Arab side also.. As we have for other sections..I don't know the criteria but i definitely endorse this point..Even if anyone disagree since different views sharpens our minds to re-evaluate our thinking.

Visit ISPR and see what we have invested in Pakistan, without expecting any return.

With India, 120 men marching is giving people heartburn, forgetting how business and diplomacy work, in the real world.

The U.S has perhaps spent more on aid in Pakistan than any other country but there is a difference between the nature of our relationship with it and with China.

This attitude of "you poor people should be grateful to us because we built a road somewhere" is not going to help.

Of course the U. A.E has every right to pursue mainly its business interests.... my posts are primarily directed towards Pakistanis who think we enjoy some kind of special relationship.

Last edited:
Maybe it is old news, (it isn't inaccurate as that source is the US Defense Security Cooperation Agency) but it strikes me as odd that a country would order 600,000 20 mm shells just a few short years before it made its own. If you provided a date with source of when Saudi started making 20 mm ammunition that would be helpful.

No sanctions.
It is most probably for the war in Yemen, you couldn't think about it yourself?, as for the new facilities, well they are new and do not have that production capacity yet, while the (unfortunately) war in Yemen needs urgent supplies like in any war situation..

Busting false-flagger since 10.000 BC.
:omghaha::enjoy:

That should wake up our "Ummah" lot who only see the good in other Muslims.

Us lot who believe in Ummah would remain steadfast no matter what, an internet forum hardly disturbs us. I consider Muslims who succumb to bash Ummah as weaklings .............. the mere mentioning of this word Ummah sends shivers down the spines of the real enemies .................. at least an extremist indian would go nuts over mentioning Ummah.

For anyone including our desi crazy nuts who hate Ummah ........ well the day Muslims from all over the world stop gathering to perform Hajj together would be the day your wish to see Ummah die would be granted. Keep wishing losers .............. Ummah is far greater a concept than your petty political battles.

It is most probably for the war in Yemen,
This was an F-15 deal. I hardly think the F-15s are strafing with their 20 mm cannons. Besides, this was in 2010, 5 years before the Saudi attack on Yemen.

This was an F-15 deal. I hardly think the F-15s are strafing with their 20 mm cannons. Besides, this was in 2010, 5 years before the Saudi attack on Yemen.
Meaning that this was long before the decision and actions taken to produce them in KSA, which is quite recent..

You have been found out. You also ignored my post in that other thread that got deleted. I have known you being an non-Turk for a long time but there was no need to tell that publicly as no Turkish user here takes you seriously and as you say, you do not interact with them.

Why? Because you do not speak or write Turkish and you are most likely a non-Turk troll/false-flagger.

Reminds me of Hurshit and his "Arab" (Saudi Arabian) and "Israeli" aliases.

As I said, translate what is said in this video below.

You dumb little moron. You think that the horde of low IQ idiots on this forum can fool me or play around me even for 1 single second?:lol:

You can join hands with your one-liner English and Israeli (of course) professor @theman111 .:lol:
Well I AM a Turk and I confirm his allegations (at least those concerning KSA). How about that now?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom