What's new

CAN PAKISTAN USE SAUDI AND UAE AIRCRAFT IN CASE OF WAR...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if u face an airforce which is much much larger than the PAF.Then u will need more planes.

it depends on if we get shot down first, but thats not gonna happen, u can say i believe in our pilots! =D:pakistan:
and yes we did face a much larger airforce before! IAF

There are many reasons behind why Saudia and other Arab countries will help Pakistan in case of war, for sure they will never show it in open forums. These type of pacts are always secret and no matters how the world is changed bcz the common main enemy is still the same, you may say the strategy is changed! ;)

I'll not disclose the source but in past Saudia was offering to provide Awacs-3D in case of war to Pakistan. Now MasAllah we have our own Awacs to protect our air space!

China in 2002 during Pak-India tensions, offered PAF 200 F-7's in case of war. PAF was free to borough them directly from PLAAF!

Many indian members may come up with some useless comments but my source in enough for me to ignore their silly posts.:smokin:

The world has changed a lot in the last few decades.
Those arab countries might help pakistan covertly, but not anything which can be seen overtly during the war.

Every country has to fight their own wars.

I cant understand why few members are on a mission to make this community a Chatter box.:rolleyes:

No country will lend its assets unless there is a harm to it. that is the fact.. or am i wrong???

The thread started to deviate from whether it will lend to religion to 1965 war .... to what not??

Wat is going in between muslim countries is different to wat they show to world ...manythnigs are there which would be better if they are kept as secret instead of unveiling them infornt of every "maja gama"

for indians , Every muslim country knows the importance of Pakistan although we are economicaly week but we are the only one who got the nuclear bomb and when we tested our nuclear weapons it was celebrated even in syria and sweets were distributed there coz they know the importance of Pakistan's nuclear arsenal dats y it is called "Islamic bomb" so they will never let alone Pakistan in case of war
and by the way as far as their frndshp with india is concerned believe me they dun worry about their frndshp much as they are self dependent and got enough oil that they can buy anythng anywhere without making personal relationships

n dun need to tell PAF pilots are flying their aircrafts for years and Pak Army SSG commando are the one taking care of Saudi's Royal family

What is use of the Islamic bomb if it can't save iraq, afghan. Pakistan was forced to join WOT with just one phone call.

No country will lend its assets unless there is a harm to it. that is the fact.. or am i wrong???

The thread started to deviate from whether it will lend to religion to 1965 war .... to what not??

If it was religion a factor for Arab Support to pakistan then why dont you think that religion is still the same !

People are still the same , PAF Is still the same flying on deputation.

read the Article i have posted IAF is Paranoid of the fact (at least in their minds:D) that In case of a war PAF could field upto 2 sq of Block 60 which will beat the Crap out of Mki and whole Indian Fleet when Flown by PAF Pilots with 4000+ Hours each on F-16's.

not to mention its ARM's and Powerfull Jammers , Indian radars will be destroyed !

That is just F-16 & what if Saudis decided to defend what they think is "The Most Strongest Fortress of Islam" -F-15's-EF's:D

All indian members if they have some serious comments then post them otherwise avoid troll!:wave:

This question is as irrelevant as we have

Ample supply of our own fighter planes to fly

First deal with our own 400-600 fighters and then worry about any other nation's planes in our Airforce

We are talking about Reinforcements AZAD.

Just think if some F-15S arrive in PAF Hands --MKI would need to find a place somewhere to Hide :D

It did not materialize. Keep in mind that things change over time. We have flown the UAE Mirages quite a bit, but not the F-16s (aside from familiarization maybe). To have an impact, you need to have a constant stream of pilots visiting these countries and flying the type/s and then in times of war, having these aircraft available. PAF has a healthy ratio of pilots to fighters. Simply throwing more fighters at the PAF won't help. For attrition, some new aircraft would help, but the reality is that regardless of any country's help, these would be very limited. If anything, it would be token assistance as nothing beyond that can materialize in the short wars that have typically gone on between Pakistan and India.

Countries close to Pakistan would be more inclined to put pressure on both sides or on India to bring the war to a quick end instead of sending tactical help in the form of aircraft etc. They may do this as well, but it will be very limited.

I am quite aware of what has been given to Pakistan in the past, and in all honesty, it was very limited. Pakistan fought all of the past wars on her own and the only time our performance was worse than expected was when we expected outside help in the actual fight.

The way you ensure yourself of victory or bloodying the other side badly is by relying on your own capabilities. Currently, no one in the Pakistani high command believes anything of real substance or tangible would come from anywhere in times of war.

When Arabs can let PAK pilots fly & fight for them in 1973 & 1967 wars,,, why won't they let Pak pilots use their machines,,, if needed,,,

Link
During the war 16 PAF pilots volunteered to go to the Middle East in order to support Egypt and Syria but by the time they arrived, Egypt had already been pushed into a ceasefire. Syria remained in a state of war against Israel.

On 23 October 1973, PAF pilot Flt. Lt. M. Hatif on deputation to Egyptian Air Force (EAF) was flying a EAF MiG-21 in a defensive combat air patrol (CAP) over Egypt when he was vectored towards an intruding Israeli Air Force (IDF/AF) F-4 Phantom. In the ensuing dogfight, Flt. Lt. M. Hatif shot down the Israeli Phantom.

Eight (8) PAF pilots started flying out of Syrian Airbases; they formed the A-flight of 67 Squadron at Dumayr Airbase. The Pakistani pilots flew Syrian MiG-21 aircraft conducting CAP missions for the Syrians.

On 26 April 1974, PAF pilot Flt. Lt. Sattar Alvi on deputation to No. 67 Squadron, Syrian Air Force (SAF) was flying a SAF MiG-21FL Fishbed (Serial No. 1863) out of Dumayr Air Base, Syria in a two-ship formation with a fellow PAF pilot and the Flight Leader, Sqn. Ldr. Arif Manzoor. The Ground Controller, also a PAF officer, Sqn. Ldr. Salim Metla, vectored the two PAF pilots to a formation of 2 Israeli Air Force Mirage IIICJs and 2 F-4 Phantoms that had intruded into Syrian airspace over the Golan Heights. In the engagement that took place at 1532 hours, Flt. Lt. Sattar Alvi shot down an Israeli Mirage IIICJ using his MiG-21's R(K)-13 Air-to-Air Missile. The pilot of the downed Israeli Mirage was Capt. M. Lutz of No. 5 Air Wing, who ejected. The remaining Israeli fighters aborted the mission. The 2 IAF Mirage IIICJs were from Hatzor AFB and the 2 IAF F-4 Phantoms were from No. 1 Air Wing, Ramat David AFB, Israel.[36][37]

Flt. Lt. A. Sattar Alvi became the first Pakistani pilot, during the Yom Kippur War, to shoot down an Israeli Mirage in air combat.He was honored by the Syrian government.[38] Other aerial encounters involved Israeli F-4 Phantoms; Pakistan Air Force did not lose a single pilot or aircraft during this war.

& there's history of sharing machines among muslim countries...
Link
The Arab air forces themselves were aided by pilots from the Pakistan Air Force, as well as some aircraft from Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia..

sorry, i am quite new to this forum. Can you please confirm that the PAF has flied the UAE f-16s according to the 1999 contract.?

I ask you specifically, coz i believe you have enough expertise regarding the field and will be able to provide me a satisfactory answer.

Air Marshal Vinod Patney, the top air force field commander during the Kargil conflict, also believes the UAE Air Force F-16s could be used against India. He reasons, “There are Pakistani pilots there in the UAE: fact. They are flying their F-16s: fact. There is a close military relationship between those countries: fact. I would not rule out Islamic solidarity coming into play in the event of a war with India.”

If you need my knowledge : I agree with AM Vinod;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom