What's new

CAN PAKISTAN USE SAUDI AND UAE AIRCRAFT IN CASE OF WAR...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big no, because Saudi and UAE as well as other middle eastern countries have very good relations with India. Why they will try to ruin this good relation!! They gain nothing from it.

I think you should talk to Jordanians who Provided us F-104's and maybe you should Speak to Turkish Air force who sent us their F-5's.
In war with INDIA.

Poor Kid , BTW do you know how many PAF Pilots Fly in UAEAF ?:D

IF you dont know , one of them is on my AVATAR;)

In case of a war, limited diplomatic and economic support can be expected but I don't see Saudis getting into the war by letting PAF use its planes or any equipment.

PAF pilots are deployed there for sure but Saudis are also playing their role perfectly.

"In the 1980s, when Pakistan’s military balance with India went awry, Saudi Arabia paid (approximately $1 billion) for a batch of 40 F-16 fighter aircraft. In 1998, then prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, facing bankruptcy in the aftermath of the nuclear tests, received a Saudi offer for providing up to 50,000 barrels of oil a day to Pakistan for an indefinite period on “deferred payment” terms. "

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

But the world have changed since then, the terrorism is also a threat to Saudi Arabia. And Indian economy have developed leaps and bounds.

And if many Pakistani feeling that they will get something from Saudi and other from UAE, Turkey or Jordan etc.

Then why go for purchase of weapons or chinese stuff?

Just get the best made in USA/EU from Arabs in case of war.

Well now this is a very Complex Question.

And Frankly there is no Answer.Muslims Brotherhood Demands that UAE and Saudi's give us their Planes.But in my opinion it's not 70s.The Arab Kings who believed in Islamic Brotherhood are long gone.So well Probably in reality it would be very difficult that we would get any help.

What if u face an airforce which is much much larger than the PAF.Then u will need more planes.

You should speak to John Flicker who thinks that Pakistan Air Force "Whipped the A$$es of IAF" in 1965 war , IAF was a "Much" larger air force at that time and still is but what matters is Faith and "Balls";)

What if u face an airforce which is much much larger than the PAF.Then u will need more planes.

Number of planes does not decides a battler , its your tactical capability and how much damage you can give our help protect your strategic assets from air raids

We traditionaly have defended but our offence has also been quite successful

But the world have changed since then, the terrorism is also a threat to Saudi Arabia. And Indian economy have developed leaps and bounds.

How can you possibly relate these two factors --mate are you.....??;)

I think an indian answers it All. :D

By Ajai Shukla
Business Standard
Aero India 09, Yelahanka Air Base

Block60F16SideView.jpg

As the F-16 fighter roars into the skies of Bengaluru at the Aero India 09 show, all attention is on the wonderful aerobatics display it puts up, not on the tiny flag of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on its tail. But the fact is, two of the four F-16s brought here by Lockheed Martin belong to the UAE air force.

Two intriguing questions immediately arise: Firstly, were these aircraft flown, perhaps just days ago, by combat pilots from the Pakistani Air Force (PAF), which has long sent its officers on deputation to fly UAE fighters? Would these very aircraft, now here on a sales pitch by Lockheed Martin, have been bombing India in the event of a war with Pakistan?

Senior Indian Air Force (IAF) officers have confirmed to Business Standard that, in any war with India, Pakistan could field up to two squadrons of F-16 aircraft borrowed from Arab nations, where its pilots are posted on deputation.

Air Commodore Jasjit Singh, who won a Vir Chakra in combat in 1971 and went on to head the Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis (IDSA) points out, “This has happened regularly. In 1965, the Jordanian Air Force supplied F-104 Starfighters to Pakistan, one of which was even shot down by the IAF. In 1971, Turkey and Iran had supplied F-86 Sabres to the PAF. I wouldn’t rule out a repeat of this kind of help.”

Air Marshal Vinod Patney, the top air force field commander during the Kargil conflict, also believes the UAE Air Force F-16s could be used against India. He reasons, “There are Pakistani pilots there in the UAE: fact. They are flying their F-16s: fact. There is a close military relationship between those countries: fact. I would not rule out Islamic solidarity coming into play in the event of a war with India.”

Clearly visible on the UAE Air Force F-16s on display in Bangalore is an extra fuel tank, just above the wing, specially built for the batch of F-16s ordered by the UAE. The IAF believes UAE asked Lockheed Martin for the extra range to allow the Pakistani pilots in the UAE to reach Indian targets, deliver their weapons, and then fly to a Pakistani base from where they could operate for the rest of the war.

Air Chief Marshal SC Tyagi, the IAF chief until 2007, recounts, “In the Arab-Israeli war in 1967, Pakistani pilots even flew Jordanian and Iraqi fighter aircraft in combat missions against the Israeli Air Force. One Bengali pilot from East Pakistan shot down two Israeli Mystere jets during that war. There was an agreement to help each other. But the world has moved on; it’s an open question whether such an agreement exists today.”

Lockheed Martin told Business Standard that they had no idea whether Pakistani pilots had recently flown the F-16s, now in Bangalore. Douglas Hartwick, CEO of Lockheed Martin India Pvt Ltd explained, “We just leased these planes from the UAE Air Force.”

India’s strategic community is concerned about F-16 aircraft being evaluated by India despite their being in service in Pakistan. Air Chief Marshal Fali Major, the air force chief, told a press conference at the Aero India that he was not concerned, as the IAF would equip the fighters that they bought (even if they were F-16s) very differently from the PAF, and use “home-grown” tactics while flying them. But when pressed on the issue he admitted, “I am not happy that someone else has something that I have. But that’s the way the world works

Last edited:
its in Islam that who ever Non-Muslim want to be a good friend of Muslims,treat them as ur brothers.
China's relations are equal for every one in region,but as we treat them like our brothers, they showed more brotherhood then us.
:smitten::china:

Why bring religion into this?

BTW, how good china is for Muslims can be seen by their actions like killing Uighur Muslims or stopping Muslims from going o Haj.

You are trying to intermingle stuff ,we are not talking here about the nuclear bomb of india and who made it if u have carefully red my post u have notcied that i have not specified the countries with muslim population rather i have specified the muslim countries and there is a hell of difference b/w them

Oops sorry my bad. i didnt knew there were christian countries, buddist countries, hindu countries, muslim countries etc..

I though there were only "countries"..

Forgive me for my ignorance..:smitten:

hahahaha what a joke in your dreams. No one help you in war just depend on yourself. They will never ever allow this. I use to live in Saudi for 18 years and I know better.

Well now this is a very Complex Question.

And Frankly there is no Answer.Muslims Brotherhood Demands that UAE and Saudi's give us their Planes.But in my opinion it's not 70s.The Arab Kings who believed in Islamic Brotherhood are long gone.So well Probably in reality it would be very difficult that we would get any help.

What Muslim brotherhood you are talking about???

The same where all the Muslim countries help a non Muslim USA to attack a Muslim Arab independent nation IRAQ and killed their president.

Or the Muslim countries who are supporting and helping USA a non Muslim state against invasion of Muslim state of Afghanistan?????????

There is no such brotherhood :blah::blah::blah:

these are just to keep fools happy and in dreams.

Face the reality Dollar is bigger than Blood in this world.

Guys Read the Article i have posted !

No we cannot!! We are not trained on their platforms and in all future wars, we have but ourselves to count and rely upon.

What Muslim brotherhood you are talking about???

The same where all the Muslim countries help a non Muslim USA to attack a Muslim Arab independent nation IRAQ and killed their president.

Or the Muslim countries who are supporting and helping USA a non Muslim state against invasion of Muslim state of Afghanistan?????????

There is no such brotherhood :blah::blah::blah:

these are just to keep fools happy and in dreams.

Face the reality Dollar is bigger than Blood in this world.

Has it got anything to do with the topic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom