What's new

Can Pakistan buy kashmir like it bought Gwadar?

Thanks for the answer so in your opinion 'it can be possible for a sound price'.
For the second part, that's not for me to decide.
Bhaijaan, its not us also to decide the Quote for Kashmir. Just need to know what price you think is possible to get hold of Kashmir?

Thanks for the answer so in your opinion 'it can be possible for a sound price'.

Once George Bernard Shaw was talking to a lady friend of his, and asking a hypothetical question - for a million pounds, would she sleep with him. She said yes. Then he asked her if she would sleep with him for ten pounds. She said "What do you think I am, a prostitute?" His reply was "We have already established that. Now we are simply trying to fix your price."

Moral of the story - anything is possible for a price. Everything comes for a price.

FMS isn't a loan.. The blk52+ deal with missiles etc cost is 5.6 billion..

I give you Rs. 100 as millitary aid.

Now money is yours.

Now you use your(given my me) money to buy Rs 50 goods from me.

That's the story. Call it a buy, call it an aid, its just perception.

I know it's not your decision. I only want your opinion.
Bhaijaan, its not us also to decide the Quote for Kashmir. Just need to know what price you think is possible to get hold of Kashmir?
Well, it will be between 100 to 150 bn or may be more. May be in gold. Depends on the demand. What will be in it for India? If a leverage is made than it can be plausible.

See, Pakistan needs it for Indus. India do not need it for that purpose it has other sources of water. That is one reason. there are many more. the strategic importance and then the religious value. oppression and things like that.

Our Offer

images

:azn:

Well, it will be between 100 to 150 bn or may be more. May be in gold. Depends on the demand. What will be in it for India? If a leverage is made than it can be plausible.
India's white GDP is 1.8 trillion dollars a year. That means that's how much Indians collectively make every year, including only the known overground economy. And that figure is rapidly increasing every year. Do you think we would permanently give away a state of ours, one which we have fought several wars to keep, spent so much blood and treasure to defend, for less than ten percent of our annual earning?

Think of it from another perspective. Would a family give away one room or part of their house for less than ten percent of their annual salary? Now if you add to it the fact that there are a lot of emotions and memories associated with it, and several of your ancestors have died for that house...you get the analogy.

If anything is available for buying,then India will buy it,with ToT and local production :yay: Later saint Anthony will order CBI probe into the deal:drag:

I give you Rs. 100 as millitary aid.

Now money is yours.

Now you use your(given my me) money to buy Rs 50 goods from me.

That's the story. Call it a buy, call it an aid, its just perception.

Thank you of your ignorant bs.. You are talking about CSF which itself is payment of facilities,services used by NATO.

Sorry but Kashmir is not for sale no matter what amount.

And I want Deepika and Katrina and Megan Fox, et el.
Point is I am just offering what they could get.

:lol:

Why offer something they don't want? they would have opened the gates if they wanted the people or were concerned about the cruel IA and its atrocities and rapes and killings.

Gives rise to the question - how many millions of kashmiri's resided in the barren heights of Kargil that the brave PA ventured out to save? or how many millions of kashmiris were in Siachen mountains that the PA so desperately wants to save?

They just want the real estate - the people are just the pawns.

Remember the cricket match controversy and the kashmiri students who were offered seats in pakistani colleges by pakistan - they refused to go, so make sure the kashmiri's want to go to pakistan (which apparently they don't) before offering something which both of them don't want. :azn:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom