What's new

Can Pakistan buy kashmir like it bought Gwadar?

For people like you this is a reply from Pakistan. Doodh bhe piye gay kheer bhe khain gay, cheer bhe de gay or Kashmir bhe le jain gay.
Waiting. So far only the eating and drinking part has happened.:pop:

BTW since you started this thread, why don't you also mention the price you have in mind? I'd love to know how much Pakistanis think it is worth.

Waiting. So far only the eating and drinking part has happened.:pop:

BTW since you started this thread, why don't you also mention the price you have in mind? I'd love to know how much Pakistanis think it is worth.
Price is not an essential here. What I want to know is, if it can become a possibility or not.

First of all appoligies if this is a repeated thread.
Gwadar was bought by Pakistan in 1958 from Oman. Can we do that with Kashmir?
I mean can we buy back Kashmir from India for some MAJOR amount?

GUYS PLEASE BE SERIOUS, INSTEAD OF BEING SUBJECTIVE KINDLY REPLY OBJECTIVELY.

Now taking your last line in to account.... According to you how much worth is Kashmir?

You basically want to know if there is a "For Sale" board on Kashmir??????

My friend i may have to disappoint you.... India doesnt sell its land.... But we dont mind buying if some one else is selling.....

You basically want to know if there is a "For Sale" board on Kashmir??????

My friend i may have to disappoint you.... India doesnt sell its land.... But we dont mind buying if some one else is selling.....
My friend I am not talking if there is a 'for sale' board on a disputed territory. I am saying, if there can be a disputed land solution by financial means.

lol @ thread. first buy f 16 without soft loans... pakistan cannot afford kashmir by any means military or money..

f16 on soft loan? FMS deals are soft loans ? Great indian logic at work .. As for affordability .. Seems neither can you.

Price is not an essential here. What I want to know is, if it can become a possibility or not.
It depends on the price. For a 100 trillion dollars, I'm sure India would give Kashmir and even a bit of Thar along with it as a bonus offer. For a hundred dollars, no can do.

So if you are serious about asking if something is for sale, it will depend on the price. Same as in any transaction. Now tell me:

1) How much do you think Kashmir is worth to you?
2) How much dough do you think Pak can actually cough up?

It depends on the price. For a 100 trillion dollars, I'm sure India would give Kashmir and even a bit of Thar along with it as a bonus offer. For a hundred dollars, no can do.

So if you are serious about asking if something is for sale, it will depend on the price. Same as in ay transaction. Now tell me:

1) How much do you think Kashmir is worth to you?
2) How much dough do you think Pak can actually cough up?

Thanks for the answer so in your opinion 'it can be possible for a sound price'.
For the second part, that's not for me to decide.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom