What's new

Can Nukes save pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly not, Pakistan is splitting apart into pieces, and nukes are just a showpiece.

If its splitting apart, then US will act..
And they are not splitting apart right now....

Their nuke is useless, Balkanization of Pakistan is eminent. Balochistan, FATA, KP, Gilgit Baltistan, Karachi, Sindh are are being torn apart. Pakistan will split into 5-6 countries just like Soviet Union,

Nukes cannot save pakistan. Can act as a deterrent, but cannot save pakistan in a war situation.

Nuke already prevented 2 all out war between india and pakistan .
and right now pakistan is saved bcoz of nuke other wise end up like libya or iraq.

Their nuke is useless, Balkanization of Pakistan is eminent. Balochistan, FATA, KP, Gilgit Baltistan, Karachi, Sindh are are being torn apart. Pakistan will split into 5-6 countries just like Soviet Union,
And exactly when is it going to happen ? :azn: ... The same old Indian wet dreams , your leaders thought the same at the time of partition :lol: ... Take care of your own country , it isn't exactly doing well ... You got more secessionist movements than us ...

There's a reason nothing happened in 2002 and after Mumbai.

Well, nukes do serve as deterrent, but the question that I wanna ask is, whether nukes will save Pakistan after a War has started? Take a hypothetical scenario of India attacking Pak, or Pak attacking India. Will nukes really save Pakistan then?

if the existance of pakistan is in danger from internal or external forces they will use it on couple of country including us .
internal problem like balucistan and TTP are finance and supported by external forces .we all know how much israel and CIA and ourself involved.

EzioAltaïr;3474463 said:
Take a hypothetical scenario of India attacking Pak, or Pak attacking India. Will nukes really save Pakistan then?

Hey , nukes are just there to prevent a war ! There are no victors in a nuclear war , better understand this little thing ... None will be saved , not even your country ...

EzioAltaïr;3474463 said:
Well, nukes do serve as deterrent, but the question that I wanna ask is, whether nukes will save Pakistan after a War has started? Take a hypothetical scenario of India attacking Pak, or Pak attacking India. Will nukes really save Pakistan then?

Ofcourse it will save pakistan and it will prevent india to destroy completely pakistan Navy,army or airforce .if we do manage to complete destroy PAF then pakistan will use nuclear .

Hey , nukes are just there to prevent a war ! There are no victors in a nuclear war , better understand this little thing ... None will be saved , not even your country ...

Now, now, I didn't say India will be saved by nukes did I? I know the meaning of MAD, which is why I ask this question. Because many Pakistani trolls say stuff like, "We will nuke India to stone age", "India's nukes are no match for us", etc, etc, etc (not necessarily on this forum, but there are hundreds of examples outside here). So I just wanted to know the honest opinion of a few Pakistani members here.

Ofcourse it will save pakistan and it will prevent india to destroy completely pakistan Navy,army or airforce .if we do manage to complete destroy PAF then pakistan will use nuclear .

But won't it result in the conditions of the NFU policy being fulfilled, allowing us to nuke them back? So who's the winner here? Just 2 losers who nuked each other to stone age. Nukes didn't save anyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom