What's new

Can Muslims sing "Vande_Mataram"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come bowing empiror is forced ?
it was just a way of showing respect.sultans wife and kids must have done that, is that also forced ? Sultan must have bowed infront of his father and his teacher ? Is it forced ?

Should we have Om+Swastika+Crescent+Cross+Khalsa symbol on the Indian flag too ? !!

An Indian who doesn't even know what his flag represents. Truly we are hitting the bottom these days. Even though your flag is a clear example of Hindu domain over India via the Chakra wheel on the flag, they weren't as stupid to leave out the demographics of India..

The original design Gandhi was presented with included two colours, red for the Hindus, and green for the Muslims. In the centre was a traditional spinning wheel, symbolising Gandhi's goal of making Indians self-reliant by fabricating their own clothing. The design was then modified to include a white stripe in the centre for other religious communities, and provide a background for the spinning wheel. Subsequently, to avoid sectarian associations with the colour scheme, saffron, white and green were chosen for the three bands, representing courage and sacrifice, peace and truth, and faith and chivalry respectively.[22]

Optional or mandatory is not a valid argument here. It's still a symbol of Indian nationality that doesn't take into account all of Indian demographics.
what a silly arguement.....tell me islam is a symbol, base and everything of ur nationality, so what about ur minorities??

An Indian who doesn't even know what his flag represents. Truly we are hitting the bottom these days.

You probably haven't understood the words in the whole context or lack the understanding of the complexities of English as a mode of communication.

Ahh come on Asim , i was talking about the war of words including religious insults in all these pages of this thread.

Between i dont know much about 'vande matharam or its words..

u ask me the lyrics of Sepultura or Linkin Park i can sing along better..

But i do respect 'vande matharam' .. its not compulsary here.. its just a song... if u dont like it sing "hotel California" by eagles instead. nobody is forcing to sing it here in India.

So the whole debate is just flame inviting one where people like AlZakir and Jana can poke a few funshots at Indians and religion and when the Indians retaliate they can face the wrath of the mods.
I agree that it is a sensitive issue. We should all be mature about it and voice our disagreements with civility.

But IMO it is a valid discussion topic - mostly because all Pakistanis faced this dilemma when the Congress tried to FORCE this on Indians. You can say it was even AIML's first victory in 1937 and which ultimately led to the Lahore Declaration.

You last line forced to me to jump into this thread.

Be loyal to yourself. "They are Indians First and then Muslims" Ask this quesiton to Dr. Zakir Nayak again as I know the answer through peace tv. They are Muslim first and then Indians.

this is the difference between your great dr zakir nayak and us, while we place our country before religion, he places religion before country, and i give hell to your peace tv, you know thats the difference between you and other guys, you cant introspect and follow peace tv blindly, learn from guys like zaki and jana, they might post against favor of our replies but these guys always generate discussion and interest without hurting us. so better learn from them and stop following channels blindly, most of them show crap.:pdf::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I agree that it is a sensitive issue. We should all be mature about it and voice our disagreements with civility.

But IMO it is a valid discussion topic - mostly because all Pakistanis faced this dilemma when the Congress tried to FORCE this on Indians. You can say it was even AIML's first victory in 1937 and which ultimately led to the Lahore Declaration.

I can guarantee you its is a non issue here as the home of AIML and ML is in my state and we even send an MP from our state who represent Muslim league to the government

How come it is forced ?
it was just a way of showing respect.sultans wife and kids must have done that, is that also forced ? Sultan must have bowed infront of his father and his teacher ? Is it forced ?
Dude what are you even talking about? As I said it is basic Islam, there is no room for bowing or prostrating infront of any one.

The only reason I can't rule any "Ji Hazoori" chamchay all rich people have who are always hunch backed and bended over. THAT is not representative of Islam.

Wife and kids? What're you even talking about! I've never bowed to my father or mother, it is just not normal Muslim family function.

Optional or mandatory is not a valid argument here. It's still a symbol of Indian nationality that doesn't take into account all of Indian demographics.

It is a song that was popular during struggle for independence. It is a symbol of Indian nationality, but it was not adopted by govt. rather, by people themselves. And it doesn't takes account of all demographics cause it was not something premeditated, something thought of. It just become a symbol. Just cause a fraction of population cannot embrace it because of their religious belief doesn't means that we can leave it. All we can do is to make it optional. Thats what is done. It was not made National anthem. What else is problem here?

I can guarantee you its is a non issue here as the home of AIML and ML is in my state and we even send an MP from our state who represent Muslim league to the government
AIML, All India Muslim League, was formed in Dhaka not Kerala.

Oo yar mjhe ek bat btao ,
kya kisi muslim ne apni maa ki kabar par apna sir sajde me nai rakha ya apna sir nai jukhaya ???
Kya kbi kisi muslim shayar ne maa ko khuda ka dusra roop nai kaha ??
Kya kisi ne ye nai suna ki janat kahin to wo maa ke charano me hai ?
Agar kaha hai to vande matram me kya galat hai ??

On second thoughts, you're probably referring to the current AIML party in India... Which is not what I was talking about.

Oo yar mjhe ek bat btao ,
kya kisi muslim ne apni maa ki kabar par apna sir sajde me nai rakha ya apna sir nai jukhaya ???
Kya kbi kisi muslim shayar ne maa ko khuda ka dusra roop nai kaha ??
Kya kisi ne ye nai suna ki janat kahin to wo maa ke charano me hai ?
Agar kaha hai to vande matram me kya galat hai ??
Pretty sure its a no on all counts (except about the Jannat thing and thats not the same as prostrating).

Stick to English please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom