What's new

Can Muslims sing "Vande_Mataram"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relevance here is there any Pakistani who wil ask a Saudi or a Saudi Royal whether the King is legitimate or wether he is Islamic??

-NO-..none will ask.

So why asking Indian Muslims..? are they Pakistanis..?

And If u ask Indian Muslims thru the imaginary bond of Ummah why dont u ask the Gulf states and Sheikhdoms to relinquish their rule as that is un-islamic.

I think the Saudi Monarchs are neither legitimate nor Islamic. There :)

SO many people say that, wake up dude.

I'm not saying they are Pakistanis but Indians are:

Those who oppose Vande Mataram should go to Pakistan:Uddhav Thackeray - Mumbai - City - The Times of India

A question was raised whether or not Indian Muslims can sing the Vande Mataram, I said they can't as it is basically re-writing Islam. But if they want to do it, go ahead. To each their own grave right?

I'm pro-freedom, as long as you don't impose Vande Mataram, which I think so far you don't, there is no issue. We covered this a few pages back as well. You've jumped into this discussion just now.

I think the Saudi Monarchs are neither legitimate nor Islamic. There :)

SO many people say that, wake up dude.

I'm not saying they are Pakistanis but Indians are:

Those who oppose Vande Mataram should go to Pakistan:Uddhav Thackeray - Mumbai - City - The Times of India

A question was raised whether or not Indian Muslims can sing the Vande Mataram, I said they can't as it is basically re-writing Islam. But if they want to do it, go ahead. To each their own grave right?

I'm pro-freedom, as long as you don't impose Vande Mataram, which I think so far you don't, there is no issue. We covered this a few pages back as well. You've jumped into this discussion just now.

Fine...I respect ur opinions....But isnt 15 th August over...so please close this thread. :)

Im off..:wave:

You're right it's none of my business in the real world. But on this forum my business is pointing out all the places where Indian government hypocrisy rears its head.

Indian government's not even involved in this controversy.. loll.. but yeh lets take it that they are hypocrite.. soo im also just pointing out your hypocrisy in pointing out indian government's hypocrisy.. the stuff your country carries out.. despite under "Islamic" tag.. dat is not hypocrite? :lol: again bro.. i got nothing against you.. am just sayingg.. if New Delhi is h@rami.. than Islamabad is just as h@rami.. (and why is the word h.arami censored?? :S)

Yeah but there are efforts being done in the Indian political stage to impose it.

Uddhav Thackeray is not in govt. He would say anything that will bring him votes. What he say doesn't means that Indian govt is trying to impose the song, even if he gets in power (which he hopefully will never get). If you go through your link, no where its written he is wants to impose it.
In fact, its surprising you chose him to show the so called efforts. BJP was in power for years. It didn't do any such thing. And its the only party which could do this.

The Majority Muslims of sub-continent have already given their decision against Vande Mataram and due to this particular song India was partitioned. Muslims cannot sing this and if anyone does so, it is his/her individual act but Islam doesn’t allow this.

How is that relevant? Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Read that again... Saudi. Saud's Arabia. The Arabia of the family of Saud.

How is THAT relevant to Islam?

We have lots of neem hakeems here, connecting the dots waywardly? Monarchy's are un-Islamic. Even if they are being practiced, it has no relevance Islamically. It's good old fashioned power of the monarch.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Of course. But to say that all subjects prostrated in front of the King is wrong.

What is your take on many muslims bowing their heads at the mazaar of sufi saints , are they unislamic too?
In fact, I'd like to know what pakistanis think about sufism?

Uddhav Thackeray is not in govt. He would say anything that will bring him votes. What he say doesn't means that Indian govt is trying to impose the song, even if he gets in power (which he hopefully will never get). If you go through your link, no where its written he is wants to impose it.
In fact, its surprising you chose him to show the so called efforts. BJP was in power for years. It didn't do any such thing. And its the only party which could do this.
I never said that he's your government, I just said that such movements exist in India. I have no doubts about him imposing it if he ever had the power to do so.

How is that relevant? Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Read that again... Saudi. Saud's Arabia. The Arabia of the family of Saud.

How is THAT relevant to Islam?

We have lots of neem hakeems here, connecting the dots waywardly? Monarchy's are un-Islamic. Even if they are being practiced, it has no relevance Islamically. It's good old fashioned power of the monarch.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Of course. But to say that all subjects prostrated in front of the King is wrong.

So in between prophet to present exactly at what point of time this sin culture of bowing emerged ? Any idea ?

this is the difference between your great dr zakir nayak and us, while we place our country before religion, he places religion before country, and i give hell to your peace tv, you know thats the difference between you and other guys, you cant introspect and follow peace tv blindly, learn from guys like zaki and jana, they might post against favor of our replies but these guys always generate discussion and interest without hurting us. so better learn from them and stop following channels blindly, most of them show crap.:pdf::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

What are you talking about Zakir Niak is Indian. What is the point in calling him "Your Zakir Niak" ? Are you creating a split between Muslims of India and yourself? No sir, Muslims of India are Indians and as much as you are.

Regarding putting religion first or Nationality, It was Islam that created Pakistan. Had Muslims not been there, Pakistan wouldn't have been there the first place. Muslims of Pakistan were Muslims first and then came Pakistan. For India, you are in better Position to put whatever you like more but for Muslims across the globe, Ummah is not any lesser important than state.

What is your take on many muslims bowing their heads at the mazaar of sufi saints , are they unislamic too?
In fact, I'd like to know what pakistanis think about sufism?

I love Sufism but some of the things many sects do, even Sunnis I have seen, can be considered Bid'ah (innovation) in religion. Meaning it didn't exist at the time of the Last Prophet (Peace Unto Him) and it can be considered a varying degree of sin depending on what was done. If you equate anything to God Almighty, that is a sin that can not be reversed and is the ultimate sin.

I never said that he's your government, I just said that such movements exist in India.
Movements, no. Fanatics, yes. But such people exist everywhere.

I have no doubts about him imposing it if he ever had the power to do so.
Nope, he cant. Every govt in the power has to show it's secular. Even BJP when came to power couldn't do anything for various religious issues it had raised. Every party with sizable share in "Lok Sabha" wouldn't do such thing, in foreseeable future.

P1000860.JPG

Largest Bharat Mata Temple.

Seem satanic idiol worshipping....

bharatma.jpg

Just like people worship Mary the Virgin in Catholics. Sigh! What can i say?

I love Sufism but some of the things many sects do, even Sunnis I have seen, can be considered Bid'ah (innovation) in religion. Meaning it didn't exist at the time of the Last Prophet (Peace Unto Him) and it can be considered a varying degree of sin depending on what was done. If you equate anything to God Almighty, that is a sin that can not be reversed and is the ultimate sin.

How does bowing to someone/something becomes equating him/it to God? I mean you can believe in a sole power (God), but why the restriction of not bowing in front of anyone else?

@ graphican, Somehow I get the feeling that you wanted an honest discussion but the script was lost early in the thread. Our differances apart; I do agree with you that indian muslims do not need to sing this song to prove their loyalty, respecting it would do just fine.

How does bowing to someone/something becomes equating him/it to God? I mean you can believe in a sole power (God), but why the restriction of not bowing in front of anyone else?

Because we only bow to God during our 5 time daily prayers. In the Quran we were specifically told not to bow to anyone except the Lord Almighty, not to kings, rulers, saints, friends, parents, no one. We respect everyone but the object of our worship can be no one but God. This is what a bow entails, that you are not just worshipping them but are dependent on them for something that God can provide you in prayer. This is my last post in this thread, sar dard x 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom