What's new

Can Muslims sing "Vande_Mataram"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AIML, All India Muslim League, was formed in Dhaka not Kerala.

I didnt say formed , i said home or read it as the current headquarters of AIML.

government of India last week released a stamp on the memory of its former chief shihab ali who died recently.

Dude what are you even talking about? As I said it is basic Islam, there is no room for bowing or prostrating infront of any one.

The only reason I can't rule any "Ji Hazoori" chamchay all rich people have who are always hunch backed and bended over. THAT is not representative of Islam.

Wife and kids? What're you even talking about! I've never bowed to my father or mother, it is just not normal Muslim family function.

I am certainly not talking about your family or present days. I am talking about past royal culture. Didn't they used to bow infront of elders , empiror, other kings etc ???

Pretty sure its a no on all counts (except about the Jannat thing and thats not the same as prostrating).

Stick to English please.
so how do u ppl show respect or pay homage ?
My muslim frnds whenever cm at my place they always bow down to touch my parents feet n take blessings ,so do i do at my frnds home .

I am certainly not talking about your family or present days. I am talking about past royal culture. Didn't they used to bow infront of elders , empiror, other kings etc ???
They could've stripped for the King for all it matters. What impact does it have on the validity of things being Islamic or not?

Kingship itself is un-Islamic :). Food for thought.

"Kingdom" of Saudi Arabia...Does it ring any bell Asim..?;)

I guess not because they r ur friends..

Why Muslim Indians should praise and offer total submission to a hindu godess ????????

Why Indians are forcing a religious song on Muslim instead of Indian Anthem ??????

Muslims do NOT bow to any worldly thing. Period

What Hindu Goddess? Its like saying Mother India... just as Russians call their country Mother Russia.. or Germans call their country the fatherland...

as for Muslims not bowing to any worldly things, common, you're from Pakistan, how many times have I seen Pakistani leaders bow to American money? Some guy was talking about shirk relating to Indian Muslims.. please.. the president of your Islamic country couldn't resist the temptation to hug Sarah Palin.. heck, before General Zia came along, your whole army was an alcohol chugging army.. and Mushy ure ex-president was a part of that one.. am not too sure if his taste for alcohol has yet dissapeared or he still chugs it behind closed curtains.. ohh and this is allll aside from the fact that Pakistan is the infamous home of the Mujra dancers... and you're more concerned about the shirk of Indian muslims..

They could've stripped for the King for all it matters. What impact does it have on the validity of things being Islamic or not?

I was wondering whether its a part of the culture of muslim emperors and their subjects ?
if so weren't they all sinners ?

"Kingdom" of Saudi Arabia...Does it ring any bell Asim..?;)

I guess not because they r ur friends..
How is that relevant? Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Read that again... Saudi. Saud's Arabia. The Arabia of the family of Saud.

How is THAT relevant to Islam?

We have lots of neem hakeems here, connecting the dots waywardly? Monarchy's are un-Islamic. Even if they are being practiced, it has no relevance Islamically. It's good old fashioned power of the monarch.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

I was wondering whether its a part of the culture of muslim emperors and their subjects ?
if so weren't they all sinners ?
Of course. But to say that all subjects prostrated in front of the King is wrong.

What Hindu Goddess? Its like saying Mother India... just as Russians call their country Mother Russia.. or Germans call their country the fatherland...

as for Muslims not bowing to any worldly things, common, you're from Pakistan, how many times have I seen Pakistani leaders bow to American money? Some guy was talking about shirk relating to Indian Muslims.. please.. the president of your Islamic country couldn't resist the temptation to hug Sarah Palin.. heck, before General Zia came along, your whole army was an alcohol chugging army.. and Mushy ure ex-president was a part of that one.. am not too sure if his taste for alcohol has yet dissapeared or he still chugs it behind closed curtains.. ohh and this is allll aside from the fact that Pakistan is the infamous home of the Mujra dancers... and you're more concerned about the shirk of Indian muslims..

What's your business if Pakistani soldiers chug alcohol? It's a damn stressful job and a tough one especially given our borders. You are just derailing the thread with things you don't know about, I call it the "speaking out of one's arse" disease. Please rush yourself to ER.

How is that relevant? Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Read that again... Saudi. Saud's Arabia. The Arabia of the family of Saud.

How is THAT relevant to Islam?

We have lots of neem hakeems here, connecting the dots waywardly? Monarchy's are un-Islamic. Even if they are being practiced, it has no relevance Islamically. It's good old fashioned power of the monarch.

Oh its very much relevant..u had just stated "King" ship or monarchy is not allowed in Islam or is un-islamic.

So why is the heartland of Islam,the land of the holy mosques being ruled by a king..the practise of which is un-islamic.?

What's your business if Pakistani soldiers chug alcohol? It's a damn stressful job and a tough one especially given our borders. You are just derailing the thread with things you don't know about, I call it the "speaking out of one's arse" disease. Please rush yourself to ER.

Its none of my business bro.. just as it is none of your business what Indian muslims choose to sing or not..

Oh its very much relevant..u had just stated "King" ship or monarchy is not allowed in Islam or is un-islamic.

So why is the heartland of Islam,the land of the holy mosques being ruled by a king..the practise of which is un-islamic.?
Saudi Arabia's political structure were formed by a monarchy and not by Islam. Lots of things wrong in Saudi Arabia too. Relevance here?

Saudi Arabia's political structure were formed by a monarchy and not by Islam. Lots of things wrong in Saudi Arabia too. Relevance here?

Relevance here is there any Pakistani who wil ask a Saudi or a Saudi Royal whether the King is legitimate or wether he is Islamic??

-NO-..none will ask.

So why asking Indian Muslims..? are they Pakistanis..?

And If u ask Indian Muslims thru the imaginary bond of Ummah why dont u ask the Gulf states and Sheikhdoms to relinquish their rule as that is un-islamic.

So when Pakistani soldiers drink alcohol, it is stress buster and when Indian muslim is singing "vande mataram" as a patriotic indian, he is not a muslim ?

No wonder you guys cannot argue with us as everyone know we are right.

Dude look around, Indian arguments get smashed to pieces in a matter of seconds in most issues. The alcohol reference to degrade our Army and soldiers doesn't even make a damn sip of sense. Argue with you guys? Nah bahi I don't argue I dictate and people listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom