What's new

Can Musharraf win back Pakistan?

You said a party? Right
Political or non political but it's what most Pakistanis trusts?
That's the basic thing the trust of the people's, validates the rule?
I think, without cleaning the political mess with in the police system as whole all over Pakistan, problem will be there?
In this regard, I rate KPK police better then else where, That's the best PTI. Has ever done.
Sadly PTI was the most popular political party, before few weeks ago, but now it's not.

Yeah, Army is liked by everyone in Pakistan.

Slowly Slowly you are accepting that PTI is doing better then others :D

In all political parties in Pakistan, PTI is the most favorite now and if as you say it's not then which party is the most favorite?

Army is taking control of karachi police means all mess will be thrown out and Karachi police will be directly under army I guess.

Yeah, Army is liked by everyone in Pakistan.

Slowly Slowly you are accepting that PTI is doing better then others :D

In all political parties in Pakistan, PTI is the most favorite now and if as you say it's not then which party is the most favorite?

Army is taking control of karachi police means all mess will be thrown out and Karachi police will be directly under army I guess.
Problem is that i Don't like politics at all, so doesn't matters who is what?
I have supported PTI, WHEN ever they have done some thing good for nation. & I will keep it up, but I am Not biased person who, just follow some party for his likeness.

Ehtisab? Who's gonna do it? Patriotic govt? I am sure that you are not referring towards mushi by patriotic govt because he also have a political party.

Tell me one thing. I particularly wanna know your thinking, if we put musharraf aside and you have to decide that whom you are going to cast your vote then which party it will be? (Remember you have to give answer by putting mushi out)

PTI did enter in this 2 party political scenario and now it's the most popular party. For your information the next election whenever it happens is going to be very fascinating because there will be a very tough competition between PTI, PAT and PML Q/Mushi..
I hope the next election will be fair and free

friend, you were not here when the general elections of 2013 ,happened.
I was here, those days every PTI SUPPORTER WAS only thinking of the massive swipe of thier beloved Party?
But then reality was astonishin, & just because of the stupid thinking, we are having the most Croupt NOORA govt in Pakistan.

I was here also my friend.. i registered here in dec. of 2011..yes most of us were in jubilant mood considering what we saw from the voting booths and people's thoughts overall in Pakistan.. PTI was gonna win alot of seats... but day was a different story and the night was a different one...in my halqa, the n league guy was loosing by 20-30K votes, counting was nearly done but then Nawaz's premature speech happened.. voting was stopped all over Punjab.. including my area... i was hearing alot through my contacts that Saad rafique has stopped the counting and has started doing his dirty work.... this happened all over punjab my friend.. the next day i woke up i found out that Saad rafique had won by 40K votes LOL...i was disgusted

PTI due to its lack of readiness and also due to PML-N's mass rigging was deprived of its deserving seats...the next day i was at Defence, protesting with my fellow PTI supporters...it was my first vote ever... and it was stolen.. too bad.

I was here also my friend.. i registered here in dec. of 2011..yes most of us were in jubilant mood considering what we saw from the voting booths and people's thoughts overall in Pakistan.. PTI was gonna win alot of seats... but day was a different story and the night was a different one...in my halqa, the n league guy was loosing by 20-30K votes, counting was nearly done but then Nawaz's premature speech happened.. voting was stopped all over Punjab.. including my area... i was hearing alot through my contacts that Saad rafique has stopped the counting and has started doing his dirty work.... this happened all over punjab my friend.. the next day i woke up i found out that Saad rafique had won by 40K votes LOL...i was disgusted

PTI due to its lack of readiness and also due to PML-N's mass rigging was deprived of its deserving seats...the next day i was at Defence, protesting with my fellow PTI supporters...it was my first vote ever... and it was stolen.. too bad.
It will keep happening till we, take this govt out ?
or someone else do for us, & That's the only way?

It will keep happening till we, take this govt out ?
or someone else do for us, & That's the only way?

IDK..this nation of ours still likes people like Nawaz and shehbaz or atleast some part of Punjab does..how about let them suffer atrocities from their king nawaz so next time they learn their lesson? there's like 3 more years left of this govt..let them shoot themselves in the foot till their time is over..iam sure doing rigging will become a rarity in next elections because of so many eyes opened to mass rigging in 2013 elections..PTI especially will make sure that elections are clean and fair just like the 1970s...

IDK..this nation of ours still likes people like Nawaz and shehbaz or atleast some part of Punjab does..how about let them suffer atrocities from their king nawaz so next time they learn their lesson? there's like 3 more years left of this govt..let them shoot themselves in the foot till their time is over..iam sure doing rigging will become a rarity in next elections because of so many eyes opened to mass rigging in 2013 elections..PTI especially will make sure that elections are clean and fair just like the 1970s...
There will be no next time, If you give them this time, what you think they were given the votes?
No they buyed it, & next time with 100% more Croupt money in their dirty hands, you won't have even the half of what you now?
There is no real democracy in Pakistan, in.which people's can really change their opinions for next time?
I must beg your pardon, If PTI still can't able to form a judicial commission of the large scale rigging after the massive support it got from the people's of Pakistan then in the future, it won't be able to demand anything too?
Pakistan.need a 3rd political & adminstrative force which should know the, thinking of our armed forces, specially for our on going war on terror.
MUSHARRAF with his experiences, is the perfect monster for the given job.
He knows all, tools.

There will be no next time, If you give them this time, what you think they were given the votes?
No they buyed it, & next time with 100% more Croupt money in their dirty hands, you won't have even the half of what you now?
There is no real democracy in Pakistan, in.which people's can really change their opinions for next time?
I must beg your pardon, If PTI still can't able to form a judicial commission of the large scale rigging after the massive support it got from the people's of Pakistan then in the future, it won't be able to demand anything too?
Pakistan.need a 3rd political & adminstrative force which should know the, thinking of our armed forces, specially for our on going war on terror.
MUSHARRAF with his experiences, is the perfect monster for the given job.
He knows all, tools.

PTI was to held nawaz hostage but the Peshawar massacre happened otherwise IK 's next plan was leading his workers to raiwind and lock it down.. If PTI was direct in its approach to rai wind otherwise they would've been called anarchists by all of the nation For not giving chances to this govt. To think about PTI's demands and acting with haste

Musharraf committed too many blunders to be able to given another chance at looting the country again and putting EX. Generals at every govt. Department.. Thanks to him stone attacks started which provides fuel for the terrorists b y bring more war orphans to be brainwashed..

Problem is that i Don't like politics at all, so doesn't matters who is what?
I have supported PTI, WHEN ever they have done some thing good for nation. & I will keep it up, but I am Not biased person who, just follow some party for his likeness.

Eventually you have to cast your vote so my question basically is whom you gonna cast your vote?

Eventually you have to cast your vote so my question basically is whom you gonna cast your vote?
Funny thing is I never, casted my vote in my life, but my brothers they votes for PTI, as we are belongs to NIAZI CLAN.
I Don't really believed in western style of democracy.

Last edited:
PTI was to held nawaz hostage but the Peshawar massacre happened otherwise IK 's next plan was leading his workers to raiwind and lock it down.. If PTI was direct in its approach to rai wind otherwise they would've been called anarchists by all of the nation For not giving chances to this govt. To think about PTI's demands and acting with haste

Musharraf committed too many blunders to be able to given another chance at looting the country again and putting EX. Generals at every govt. Department.. Thanks to him stone attacks started which provides fuel for the terrorists b y bring more war orphans to be brainwashed..
Sorry but as sheikh rasheed said several times, that IMRAN should have thrown that container at same place, & would have a striking point still?
Nation can't accept PTI, s opportunistic political approach to dislodge the largest of the anti-rigging movement in the recent times.

Sorry but as sheikh rasheed said several times, that IMRAN should have thrown that container at same place, & would have a striking point still?
Nation can't accept PTI, s opportunistic political approach to dislodge the largest of the anti-rigging movement in the recent times.

Oh please.. don't take Sheikh rasheed's words literally.. that guy sometimes isn't on par with reality at all..he says big big words like maaaro maro etc etc but he himself hasn't even put his resignation on the table btw he was also of the opinion that IK did good by calling of the dharna after the Peshawar Incident..

Funny thing is I never, casted my vote in my life, but my brothers they votes for PTI, as we are belongs to NIAZI CLAN.
I Don't really believed in western style of democracy.

:D at least your brothers cast vote for PTI.

Oh please.. don't take Sheikh rasheed's words literally.. that guy sometimes isn't on par with reality at all..he says big big words like maaaro maro etc etc but he himself hasn't even put his resignation on the table btw he was also of the opinion that IK did good by calling of the dharna after the Peshawar Incident..
8 times.federal minster & one of the most senior. Politicians, you think He is Mr nothing?
That's the crazy mentally of youthful PTIAns, I really Don't like?
Before setting him aside, check his history? OK

:D at least your brothers cast vote for PTI.
Yes Sure my sister & her husband too.
But not me, Instead my brother took my M-4 all the time in elections, you know it's Karachi.
but my mom she voted for MQM.

Yes Sure my sister & her husband too.
But not me, Instead my brother took my M-4 all the time in elections, you know it's Karachi.
but my mom she voted for MQM.

So 2/3 of your family cast vote for PTI. It clearly tells that majority of your family supports PTI. Yuhoooo

Back
Top Bottom