What's new

Can Japan and China be allies in a very near future?

Wait you mean Koreans didn't invent the Chinese writing system?? :eek:

LOL. :D In fact, the Koreans call it "Hanja" and the Japanese call it "Kanji".

Both literally mean "Han characters".

So it would be a bit stupid for some of them to claim that they invented it, when they themselves, refer to the system as Han characters. Best to ignore such people.

Korea said: Confucius and Mao Zedong and Sun Yat-sen and Li Bai and ... all is Korean.
Korea said: Chinese character and Gunpowder and Compass and Traditional Chinese Medicine and ... all was invented by Korean.
Korea said: Dragon Boat Festival and Chinese New Year and ... all originated in Korea.

Chinese people can not be angry?

Li Bai? How the hell is that even feasible? He was born in what is today Kyrgyzstan (the other side of China).

489CB22E-C532-41C6-93B6-2C92D9577AF7_mw270_s.gif

Li Bai? How the hell is that even feasible? He was born in what is today Kyrgyzstan (the other side of China).

489CB22E-C532-41C6-93B6-2C92D9577AF7_mw270_s.gif

????????????????????_??_???

李白是韩国人后代?韩教授计划向联合国申诉
2010年05月18日 04:46 甘肃日报 【大 中 小】 【打印】 共有评论272条

最近,看到一份资料,说据韩国首尔大学历史系教授金秉德考证李白是韩国的后代。还说唐朝另一些重要的诗人如李商隐、李贺、李涉等“李”姓诗人,其实也都是韩国人的后代等等。据此,金秉德教授已经计划向联合国有关机构提出申诉,抗议中国歪曲历史事实,剽窃韩国文化,并申请将唐诗列为韩国的非物质文化遗产。

看到这份资料,不禁让人感到惊讶,又觉得好笑,使人不得不翻阅一些史料,但没有一丝透露李白身世是韩国人的点滴笔墨。然而金教授的依据是李白先祖是在战斗中俘获返回长安,那么,比李白先祖更早的李氏家族当然在韩国了?如果这样的话,那李世民的先祖又在哪里呢?李氏根源又在哪里?这样不得不从李姓之 “根”来考证。李姓源出于尧时代,《春秋·元命苞》载:“尧得皋陶”,聘为“大理”,舜时为士师。皋陶,是我国古代东夷族的首领。尧聘任皋陶为掌管刑法的官,协助禹处理部落领导事务。皋陶提出“理出于天”,有“理”就有“礼”,“理”是维持社会秩序的工具,“礼”是束缚人们思想意识的枷锁。如有违“礼”犯法,以刑纠之,“礼”与“刑”互用。在当时形成了一支强有力的“理氏集团”。

进入阶级社会后,“刑”完全代替了“礼”,成为一种强暴的工具,起到对犯罪者严厉惩罚的目的。而皋陶的“理”失去了其意义。《左传·昭公六年》载: “夏有乱政,而有禹刑”。所谓“禹刑”实际上是尧时皋陶所制定的“理法”。西汉时史游所编著的《急就章》载:“理,狱也,皋陶所造”。所以,皋陶又成为 “狱神”。商纣王时期,“理氏”后裔有一位不为纣王所施暴的官员而株连理氏家族,惨遭杀害,其中有一后裔的妻儿在宫廷一大臣的帮助下亡命天涯,后来落荒野外,因摘“李树”之果充饥,加之他们是“理氏集团”的后裔,故以果树而将“理氏”改为“李”。

皋陶为“李”姓之根,皋陶后裔便是李姓始祖。之后,李氏家族因隐藏山涧,改姓为“李”,没引起朝廷重视,渐渐发展。直到春秋时期道家创始人李耳出任朝廷,李氏家族才出人头地,李耳后人李崇出仕朝廷命官,委任其陇西,被封为“南郑公”,成为陇西之王。之后,汉代飞将军李广、西凉武昭王李暠等都成为陇西房户。由于战争、升迁(做官移地)、经商等各种原因,李姓家族部分迁徙向东、西、南辐射,李氏家族世世代代繁衍生息,不断壮大,遍及全国和港、澳、台以及东南亚,南闽一带家家还有“陇西堂”匾额,“李氏”已成为一支庞大的“李氏”族人。

在隋朝后期,出生陇西成纪的李渊父子在镇守太原郡时统率数十万大军打下一统江山,建立了唐朝,李世民昭令天下李姓以“陇西成纪”为“郡望”。诗人李白也自诩曰:“我李百万叶,柯条遍中州……”

盛唐时期,高丽属于大唐的附属国,李氏族人有部分也迁徙于此。应该说先有中国的“李氏族人”,才有韩国的“李氏家人”。所以,《李白是韩国人》一文南辕北辙,纯属谬论,这样的文章出自韩国有名望的一所大学的教授之手,让人感到遗憾。

近日,笔者参看了兰州大学张书诚的《李白家世之谜》一文,作者认为李白是西汉李广、李陵、北周李贤、隋朝李穆等后裔,《李白研究》1990年第2期发表的《对李白先祖的家世演变勾勒》以及最近雷达先生发表的《李白“故里”在甘肃秦安》等文章,认为李白祖籍在陇西成纪,有理有据,让人信服。(注:凤凰网历史基于传递新闻价值之必要,特补发《甘肃日报》2010年5月14日标题为《李白并非韩国人》一文,以飨读者。)

Korea's madness comes from low self-esteem.
It is a country surrounded by China and Russia and Japan and USA(Guam).

So South Korea(and North Korea) as East Asia's cecum, it uses inflammatory to show their existence.
But Chinese and Japanese do not like inflammation cecum.

Korea's madness comes from low self-esteem.
It is a country surrounded by China and Russia and Japan and USA(From the sea).

So South Korea(and North Korea) as East Asia's cecum, it uses inflammatory to show their existence.
But Chinese and Japanese do not like inflammation cecum.

heh, I personally don't know why but an inferiority complex is a possibility. And if it is the case, I think we should be complimented that Koreans have chosen to make China such a prominent target.

hm i m sure there is a posibility and but its not gonna happen anytime soon. well i am really surprised to see my chineese brotheres discussing japan with such fondness because in other forum one of them claimed china has two enemies which need to be wiped out from the maps of the world. one startes with "J" and other starts with "I".

to my understanding, it's not that Chinese don't want to forget what Japanese troops did before the end of world war 2. but Japan government sometimes admitted wrong doing, sometimes saying what they did in china was supposed to be greatly appreciate because of liberated China from Qing dynasty (they even put it on school text book in 2007?) which made Chinese around the world mad :china:
the relationship between 2 countries are mostly based..strategic and business for the benefit of country wide and people :yahoo:
asahi.com¡ÊÄ«Æü¿·Ê¹¼Ò¡Ë¡§Outlet malls woo Chinese tourists to survive - English

Japan's biggest desire is to state the normalization. But Americans will not give up control of the Japanese.
The sky will not fall. There is no free lunch.
If the British Empire do not become weak, it will never give India's freedom.
If the USA does not leave East Asia, Japan will never be get freedom.

If Japan want escape the control of the USA, Japan will need other countries to help it. Which country can help it? Only one choice------China!

Chinese and Japanese economies are complementary, And the USA and Japanese economies are competitors.
Although the Chinese people and Japanese people quarrel with each other, but they also need each other. The two governments are aware of that.

Japan is a powerful country, China is a powerful country too.
China has no ability to independently control East Asia, Japan also has no ability.
they must cooperate for the common interests.

China and Japan will eventually become a partner, the same as France and Germany.

Agreed that your viewpoint, the Chinese populace already forgave Japan gradually, but the Japanese government did not look that this, still thought China is threatens, the US is the trust allied country, the American to Japan is not always the percentage trust, but is the guard, from garrisons Japan to be possible to see the American point of view, the Japanese did not look that this had not hoped!

Agreed that your viewpoint, the Chinese populace already forgave Japan gradually, but the Japanese government did not look that this, still thought China is threatens, the US is the trust allied country, the American to Japan is not always the percentage trust, but is the guard, from garrisons Japan to be possible to see the American point of view, the Japanese did not look that this had not hoped!

The Japanese also look that!
Shinzo Abe, Yukio Hatoyama, Naoto Kan...the latest of those Japanese Prime Minister all is intimate to the China.
Yukio Hatoyama even almost removed the USA Futenma Air Station.

aint going to happen but i want USA out of japan. they are rich and strong enough to pay for their own defense.

you boys are really underestimating uncle sam,

do you know how many TRILLIONS of dollars Japan has stake in the US' economy and vice versa?

japan is just being pragmatic when it comes to china. i stated before the fact that in the clinton years japan was bamboozeld. US businesses went into China and had a foothold before most Japanese top guns. japan just smarting up to US relations with china vis a vis japan

problem is that japan is a small country that has next to nothing in term of natural resources. japan will always need markets for her products and will always need to innovate in order to develop products she can sell to world.

dont you believe for 1 sec that china is not content with the status quo where the US has defense arrangement with japan.

the moment the US said it will not "protect" japan..in less than a second Japan would go nuclear...and that alone will not be in the interest of Uncle Sam or Uncle Wang

i stated before the fact that in the clinton years japan was bamboozeld. US businesses went into China and had a foothold before most Japanese top guns. japan just smarting up to US relations with china vis a vis japan

So you're saying that China could have been Japan's cash cow? A Japanese dominate market had the US not "bamboozeld" Japan?

I'm curious.

So you're saying that China could have been Japan's cash cow? A Japanese dominate market had the US not "bamboozeld" Japan?

I'm curious.

Economic and Trade is not a Zero-sum game. China and Japan can cooperate to make money.

Back
Top Bottom